Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s a blend of Adam The Woo and TheTimTracker now. He stole Adam’s outro and now he’s doing the Tim tracker couch ending too.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
This guy is SUCH A bleeping DOUCHE

In his most recent video at about 2:28 he brings up how hot it is and then randomly with literally no reasoning or background says “something special it’s getting pretty close to my birthday”

who the actual duck cares and what did that have to do with anything you bleeping narcissistic douche

oh I know why he’s bringing it up, he’s hoping to be gifted a luxury vacation

duck him and Bianca the beard for real

Reactions: 6
This guy is SUCH A bleeping DOUCHE

In his most recent video at about 2:28 he brings up how hot it is and then randomly with literally no reasoning or background says “something special it’s getting pretty close to my birthday”

who the actual duck cares and what did that have to do with anything you bleeping narcissistic douche

oh I know why he’s bringing it up, he’s hoping to be gifted a luxury vacation

duck him and Bianca the beard for real
I won't even try to watch him anymore. I will actively go out of my way to shut down his video when it starts playing on my playlist (it is always so disappointing when I'm watching PMM and then a PCD video starts playing :sick: ) So I rely on this thread to keep me informed on his latest moronity.

But seriously...duck this guy. The world is still reeling from the pandemic, people are still dying and now the vaccination is causing another wave of drama....but yes, lets focus on making sure this bleeping tool bag has a birthday trip. Or a fancy gift but oh wait, he already got both game consoles and $$$ gifts for Christmas, so yes let's focus on trips.

My birthday is in March and all I want is my grandfather (95 years old and battling lymphoma) to be vaccinated and healthy, along with the rest of my family (including my mother a pediatric nurse who is screening COVID patients everyday) and friends.

I get that the pandemic has been going on for what feels like an eternity and his short attention span just cannot comprehend once it is no longer of use to him for views (ie: his clickbait COVID video) but look around, Dev. Especially as a Florida resident, he is just so completely tone deaf.

**I'm not saying people shouldn't get nice things, safely go on a trip or anything like that but moreso on his constant NEED to flex these trips/extravagant things while people are dying, losing their life savings, losing their businesses, etc

Reactions: 4
I was watching Adam The Woo's latest video and at around 11 minutes and 15 seconds into the video, Dev walks in front of everyone recording some acrobat type performance so he can get his own footage. Adam called him out on it about 15 seconds later.

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Haha
He got off easy. Devs arrogance shines through in that small clip. Cocky walk like he owns Disney or is some big shot. Unapologetic about thinking he is above everyone. Complete arrogance and entitlement making money off the back of others creativity and investment.

A short clip but really shows how vloggers and influencers are ruining the disney experience.

Reactions: 5
that mofo thinks he is the Kang of Disneyland 😂😂😂..

yea Adam went very lite on him..but he was also on camera too so cant be to livid lol

an u know Mr.nice to be nice probably saw Adam an what he was doing..but chose to move right on in the shot regardless

had somebody done the same to him he would of made a 10minute rant video about people being rude..

I was watching Adam The Woo's latest video and at around 11 minutes and 15 seconds into the video, Dev walks in front of everyone recording some acrobat type performance so he can get his own footage. Adam called him out on it about 15 seconds later.
“I had to ya know”

HEY DEV GO duck YOURSELF. You are literally the poster child for a piece of tit.

Guys, I really hate this guy most of all🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
“I had to ya know”

HEY DEV GO duck YOURSELF. You are literally the poster child for a piece of tit.

Guys, I really hate this guy most of all🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not much is a given anymore, especially in these uncertain times we live in but one thing I think we can ALL count on, is your hatred of Devvvvvvvvv(or however many V's he wants to add now :ROFLMAO:)

Also he is a bleeping asshole

He got off easy. Devs arrogance shines through in that small clip. Cocky walk like he owns Disney or is some big shot. Unapologetic about thinking he is above everyone. Complete arrogance and entitlement making money off the back of others creativity and investment.

A short clip but really shows how vloggers and influencers are ruining the disney experience.
10000% agree. I was there a year and a half ago and it was SO annoying - from shows to rides and even meals had people with cameras narrating what was going on....I just wanted to enjoy walking down main st usa or through Toy Story land. I actually ended up giving up on fireworks completely and just watching from my hotel room (Coronado Tower) instead.

Reactions: 3
Disney needs to add verbiage to all their passes/tickets that prohibits anyone from posting Disney developed content (movies, of course, but also theme parks, shows, parades, fireworks etc) from distribution on social media if done so for profit.

They could then pick and choose WHO is allowed to vlog, shut them down at any point and start up someone new on a whim. That way the vloggers would not get comfortable and abuse the situation to the point we see many of them at now, quitting their day jobs and becoming annoying PITAs.

Not much is a given anymore, especially in these uncertain times we live in but one thing I think we can ALL count on, is your hatred of Devvvvvvvvv(or however many V's he wants to add now :ROFLMAO:)

Also he is a bleeping asshole

10000% agree. I was there a year and a half ago and it was SO annoying - from shows to rides and even meals had people with cameras narrating what was going on....I just wanted to enjoy walking down main st usa or through Toy Story land. I actually ended up giving up on fireworks completely and just watching from my hotel room (Coronado Tower) instead.
Hahaha right?! I mean at least I’m consistent right?!

But seriously the Trackers had a likeable quality to their channel at one point. I don’t know what it was but there was something there...

Devvvvvvvvvauanfjejbdbsbs or whatever the duck letters he’s including now and his Beard Bianca have ZERO LIKABILITY...they are bland, boring, monotonous, fake, and just overall bleeping awful

• Haha
Reactions: 2

i dont know why this guy doesnt have more vids on his channel like flordia residents..but im sure there are a few more utube channels that troll certain disney vloggers ive been looking for more.

i dont know why this guy doesnt have more vids on his channel like flordia residents..but im sure there are a few more utube channels that troll certain disney vloggers ive been looking for more.
I don’t know who Brian is...but damnit Brian

I LOVE YOU MAN!!

This douche canoe is the worst of the worst. That email must have really gotten his woman’s underwear in a twist for him to flip out

BROTHA and referring to himself in the third person...omfg he makes me gag

Hahaha right?! I mean at least I’m consistent right?!

But seriously the Trackers had a likeable quality to their channel at one point. I don’t know what it was but there was something there...

Devvvvvvvvvauanfjejbdbsbs or whatever the duck letters he’s including now and his Beard Bianca have ZERO LIKABILITY...they are bland, boring, monotonous, fake, and just overall bleeping awful
100000% agree. I used to really like the Trackers, I even kinda liked Jenn back in the day (before she was in everything and I saw her true colors)

But Dev rubbed me the wrong way from the absolute start. I subscribed because he had some cool perspectives and videos but I would honestly watch his videos muted with CC because I literally would get unreasonably ENRAGED with his drawn out speaking and blatant mispronunciation of everything. The straw the broke the camels back (and what caused my boyfriend to enforce the closed captioning/silent rule) - Dev, it's *Taken not Tooken

I literally question the fact that he made it through college and is as illiterate as he is.

And that fiance has an evil look these days, ever since they got engaged she has this bizarre look in her eyes, what used to be her blank empty stare is now creepy AF. Or is it just me who sees that?

Anyone else see Devvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv's breaking news segment about the changes Disney announced? It auto played on me yesterday and I couldn't find my remote fast enough. He looks SO dumb sitting there trying to be a serious "news reporter" with the little candle behind him mispronouncing every other word & saying half of a statement then saying he has no idea what he is talking about.

• Heart
Pretty sure Dev never finished his degree, not sure what happened. Sometimes it's as simple as not having the funding to complete the education.

I don't hold it against anyone for not finishing out college, and school isn't for, or needed by, everyone. In his case though he needs something to fall back on and could use the refinement school offers students for communicating and thinking outside of the box.

When comparing the Disney vloggers, they all have the same tools and material at their finger tips. It's clear which ones have an education and which ones are just winging it:

• Molly got her degree from Clemson. It shows in her creativity, planning, and running her channel as an entertainment company, not just a vlogger.
  • Josh from RTV1 has his degree in education, but still it comes across that he knows how to plan, research and follow through.
  • Adam the woo, no degree, he can plan, but mostly just wings it and is determined to make it work.
  • Justin Scarred, no clue on this guy. He's amazing with the work he puts into his videos, if he went to school for film he'd be impossible to beat.
  • Pete, of the Dis... he's a former programmer, had to have gone to school for something, probably computer science to get into that field. Like Molly but in his own seasoned way. He has a team to do the work for him
  • Tom of WDWNT, he's like Pete, I'm not sure of his background but it's obvious he has a degree and has been in business. Probably another lost programmer who hated his job so bad he moved to Disney. He's built a successful website and team.

DEV had better get a clue from the above. He needs more than just his voice and smile to make it in this business. Timbo Slacker has no higher education to help, he lucked out and with the help of his wife his days are slowly drawing to a close.

Last edited:
Even the language he uses in the titles of his videos is weird, not even good copy for the algorithm. The Magical Express is 'going away'...I mean....really? 'Going away'

Pretty sure Dev never finished his degree, not sure what happened. Sometimes it's as simple as not having the funding to complete the education.

I don't hold it against anyone for not finishing out college, and school isn't for, or needed by, everyone. In his case though he needs something to fall back on and could use the refinement school offers students for communicating and thinking outside of the box.

When comparing the Disney vloggers, they all have the same tools and material at their finger tips. It's clear which ones have an education and which ones are just winging it:

• Molly got her degree from Clemson. It shows in her creativity, planning, and running her channel as an entertainment company, not just a vlogger.
  • Josh from RTV1 has his degree in education, but still it comes across that he knows how to plan, research and follow through.
  • Adam the woo, no degree, he can plan, but mostly just wings it and is determined to make it work.
  • Justin Scarred, no clue on this guy. He's amazing with the work he puts into his videos, if he went to school for film he'd be impossible to beat.
  • Pete, of the Dis... he's a former programmer, had to have gone to school for something, probably computer science to get into that field. Like Molly but in his own seasoned way. He has a team to do the work for him
  • Tom of WDWNT, he's like Pete, I'm not sure of his background but it's obvious he has a degree and has been in business. Probably another lost programmer who hated his job so bad he moved to Disney. He's built a successful website and team.

DEV had better get a clue from the above. He needs more than just his voice and smile to make it in this business. Timbo Slacker has no higher education to help, he lucked out and with the help of his wife his days are slowly drawing to a close.
If Dev is relying on his voice and smile he better get his tit together because his smile is nothing special and his voice is like jagged nails on a chalkboard

• Haha
If Dev is relying on his voice and smile he better get his tit together because his smile is nothing special and his voice is like jagged nails on a chalkboard
I thought he had promise, but time and a small stan like following amplified his arrogance and ignorance.

He is filled to the brim with anger too. I see he's been working on that, but I don't think it would take much to set him off again. The anger and whining go hand in hand. Right now he's walking on a cloud pretending his life is going to be cheery and perfect because he's getting married and Disney has invited him out to a few things. That's not much to bank on.

Who’s taking you serious with a backwards ball cap on your head. Look somewhat professional when you do these vlogs.

Oh gosh, I'm not holding it against anyone. My dad is a high school grad who went into the Army and busted his ass to build a career in sales. I was just saying that for all his talk about the college program and how he tries to imply he's just SOOOO smart .... he really doesn't convey it.

I don't watch a ton of the channels but from who I have seen, you are spot on. You can really see the difference in everything from video planning to editing to viewer interaction on the channels where they have a plan.

Dev wouldn't know a plan if it hit him in the face...unless it was a plan that was gifted to him $$$$$

Even the language he uses in the titles of his videos is weird, not even good copy for the algorithm. The Magical Express is 'going away'...I mean....really? 'Going away'
So true! They don't even entice you to click on them, especially since you can just read it in your mind in his voice and tell that is the extent of the thought that went into it...

Oh gosh, I'm not holding it against anyone. My dad is a high school grad who went into the Army and busted his ass to build a career in sales. I was just saying that for all his talk about the college program and how he tries to imply he's just SOOOO smart .... he really doesn't convey it.

I don't watch a ton of the channels but from who I have seen, you are spot on. You can really see the difference in everything from video planning to editing to viewer interaction on the channels where they have a plan.

Dev wouldn't know a plan if it hit him in the face...unless it was a plan that was gifted to him $$$$$
Sorry, I didn't mean to criticise your statement, I was comparing DEV's abilities to other vloggers and it's clear he's lacking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.