Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to wonder of they are doing that thing of when they can't report a juicy story about someone so they publish endless puff pieces

Reactions: 6
They love highlighting the age difference, despite not mentioning it when it's reversed, like with Captain America Chris Evans and his child bride.
Yeah it is a bit off when Sienna herself dated older men like Daniel Craig and Rhys Ifans who were 15 years older than her.

Reactions: 5
I think Sienna's PR/management is paying the DM for all of these positive stories to appear about her.
Her kid is being shoehorned into the spotlight as well as her boyfriend. All brings in income i guess

Reactions: 3
Sienna Miller is still annoying, and still flapping about in that boho style that everyone else moved on from years ago. I really hope it doesn't make a major comeback as floaty maxi dresses are the bane of my summer clothes shopping life.

• Haha
Looking at her career she really hasn't had many notable roles. She was in one of my faves, Stardust, but it was a small part, and then she was quite good in American Woman. But that's kind of it. It's a wonder she's still working.

Reactions: 1
She's an okay actress, but limited and not main character material, no matter what she or the Daily Mail thinks.

Reactions: 5
Sienna Miller is still annoying, and still flapping about in that boho style that everyone else moved on from years ago. I really hope it doesn't make a major comeback as floaty maxi dresses are the bane of my summer clothes shopping life.
I can't understand how some people are forever stuck in the same style of clothes. Though I haven't seen her lately so just going off your comment. Is she still going around in Afghan coats and mukluk boots? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sienna is SO beautiful but not the greatest actress. Tabloid gold though - chequered love history, often with married/attached men, always looks amazing, now with younger bloke etc etc.

I hate Jude Law but he must really regret ever meeting Sienna Miller. Everytime anything is written about her and in every interview she does they bring up their chaotic relationship and the fling with the nanny. Literally 20 years ago!

Stop trying to make Sienna happen.
This.
Scratching my head as to why the press (and Anna Wintour) give her so much attention. She's a bit long in the tooth, hasn't been in any decent films that I can think of, her taste in clothes is up her hole, has too much filler and tox and she's always messing around with the wrong men. And now she's back to nappies again. A bit tragic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't even think Sienna Miller is beautiful. She's blond and a bit posh-looking. I think the tabs and Wintour like her because she has so little self-awareness and always seems desperate enough to do what they want her to do.

Reactions: 6