Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks wasted there and the outfit is horrible. Hard to believe Kate was such a fashion pioneer when you see her throwing on a pyjama top, some clunky jewellery and an old pair of skinnies.

Although I do respect her for sticking with the skinny jeans and not caving to trends like so many.

Reactions: 7
What is happening with her shirt in that photo? Looks like something is trying to escape.
She is being held tightly by the security guard so that she can stand up!
Anytime her "handler", a tall woman with blonde wavy/curly hair is not around Kate.....Ms Moss tends to relapse.
Remember; fun and jokes aside, Kate Moss has been a sex, drugs and alcoholic since the age of fifteen. I don't know what she is looking for or running away from, but it is sad to see.

Worse, it does seem that she has not one friend who is a layperson. All her friends seem scared of her or scared of losing her friendship as she does go " scorched Earth" when told to reel it in.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s split with Nikolai, he’s an alcoholic as well I believe. Not a great couple, plus she’s known him since he was a child 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is being held tightly by the security guard so that she can stand up!
Anytime her "handler", a tall woman with blonde wavy/curly hair is not around Kate.....Ms Moss tends to relapse.
Remember; fun and jokes aside, Kate Moss has been a sex, drugs and alcoholic since the age of fifteen. I don't know what she is looking for or running away from, but it is sad to see.

Worse, it does seem that she has not one friend who is a layperson. All her friends seem scared of her or scared of losing her friendship as she does go " scorched Earth" when told to reel it in.
That’s really sad. I’d naively thought/hoped that although she likes to party she’s doesn’t have a problem.

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She should’ve just done that to begin with. The wellness thing was an extremely badly advised disaster. She really took the public for actual mugs - and it’s backfired on her and damaged her credibility.

Reactions: 18
She should’ve just done that to begin with. The wellness thing was an extremely badly advised disaster. She really took the public for actual mugs - and it’s backfired on her and damaged her credibility.
I think her "talent agency" also takes people for mugs. Some of the models listed there are really not model material.

I was a big fan of Kate, but she's made some strange choices over the past few years, so it's hard for me to now like what she does.

Reactions: 11