Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 11
Quite a nice video of Sienna here who is honest about the products and treatments she uses (including Morpheus) she looks like a very expensive 1970's housewife though!

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/beauty/make-up-nails/a61094931/sienna-miller-beauty-bag-video/
I don’t think she’s being entirely honest here…she criticises filler and Botox but I’m pretty certain she’s had both, as well as ‘lasers and Morpheus8 or whatever it’s called’. Tries too hard to seem effortless.

Reactions: 16
I gave up half way through as I lost the will to live but is she saying she hasn’t had fillers or botox because she most definitely has 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quite a nice video of Sienna here who is honest about the products and treatments she uses (including Morpheus) she looks like a very expensive 1970's housewife though!

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/beauty/make-up-nails/a61094931/sienna-miller-beauty-bag-video/
“I like to smell like a woodland creature.” I think that got the biggest eye roll from me.

That hairstyle and the outfit really age her. She’s obviously a naturally attractive woman even though she’s started on filler and Botox.

An 11 year old using skincare products and makeup, just no. Stahp Sienna!

I’m going to look out for that over the counter retinol product that apparently all the French girlies use (I’ve lived in Paris for over 10 years and never heard my French gfs once refer to it. But they’re not Alexa Chung 🤭)

Reactions: 9
I gave up half way through as I lost the will to live but is she saying she hasn’t had fillers or botox because she most definitely has 🥴🤣
Sienna’s face is currently about 50% filler, how did she think she could get away with claiming she hasn’t had any?!

• Haha
I wish someone could explain to me HOW David gardener does it!!? Seriously…. How!!?
I don't know because on the Beckham doc he comes across as an ordinary Northern boy. He must be loaded I guess - works as Beckham's manager and is well connected.

Reactions: 2
It’s a thing that he’s a high end drug dealer to the stars. The press allude all the time to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s a thing that he’s a high end drug dealer to the stars. The press allude all the time to it.
Like this ‘partying with models’ and ‘glittering parties’ stuff?

ETA: link is mostly about Beckhams but does mention him a few times

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't know because on the Beckham doc he comes across as an ordinary Northern boy. He must be loaded I guess - works as Beckham's manager and is well connected.
He set up a football management company years ago with Alex Fergusons son which is still going.
He took his ex wife to the cleaners in the divorce settlement so made a few million from that.
He’s a director in the Brand Beckham company.
He’s a director of multiple other companies.
He was also the executive producer on the Beckham Netflix documentary.

Not sure how he’s managed all that.. he must know all the skeletons in the cupboard! 🙈

Reactions: 10
He set up a football management company years ago with Alex Fergusons son which is still going.
He took his ex wife to the cleaners in the divorce settlement so made a few million from that.
He’s a director in the Brand Beckham company.
He’s a director of multiple other companies.
He was also the executive producer on the Beckham Netflix documentary.

Not sure how he’s managed all that.. he must know all the skeletons in the cupboard! 🙈
Yep. But still a charmless plank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish someone could explain to me HOW David gardener does it!!? Seriously…. How!!?
I'm convinced that like Dodi, Princess Diana's last squeeze , Dave Gardner is a drug connect of industrial proportions and international. Allegedly.

• Wow
This.
Scratching my head as to why the press (and Anna Wintour) give her so much attention. She's a bit long in the tooth, hasn't been in any decent films that I can think of, her taste in clothes is up her hole, has too much filler and tox and she's always messing around with the wrong men. And now she's back to nappies again. A bit tragic really.
Sorry to go back to Sienna but to be honest I think she created that whole boho look. It started trending because of her around 2004, she was known for her style :) She's pretty irrelevant now though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been shared and I missed it, but I’ve just seen these today and thought they were gold! If you swipe through the carousel she’s dancing too..!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15