Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.
Scratching my head as to why the press (and Anna Wintour) give her so much attention. She's a bit long in the tooth, hasn't been in any decent films that I can think of, her taste in clothes is up her hole, has too much filler and tox and she's always messing around with the wrong men. And now she's back to nappies again. A bit tragic really.

If 42 is a 'bit long in the tooth' I should be shipped off to Switzerland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Long in the tooth to be acting like a starlet and positively ancient in the world of entertainment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she needs to cop herself on.
That frilly white dress with the exposed belly being a case in point.
---
1717218893062.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she needs to cop herself on.
That frilly white dress with the exposed belly being a case in point.
---
View attachment 2967957
Her face here still looked normal enough she must have been dying to get the baby out so she could pump it full of tit because she’s like a different person in the recent photographs. It’s such a shame I always think these women who were naturally very pretty usually have good bone structure and would age really well. Kate the same.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it would be Impossible to find someone who looks like Kate.... but Ellie really doesn't.

Zadie Smith is in one of those pictures with Lena D, un-captioned by the DM. She's a pill. The whole thing looks a bit try-hard. Not Taylor. Not Chrissie. The other relics! I hate their expensive outfits.

Pic 11 in that article...has Dave Gardner got a vest on under his shirt?! 🤓😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2