Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol that’s hilarious. That’s from a while ago isn’t it? I remember not liking that dress 😂
Yes! Me too, it's a terrible dress!

Hilarious! I think it was the same night as this right? Clearly off her nut
Kate Moss Sparks Concern After WSJ Innovator Awards Speech (youtube.com)
Oh my word, the comments under that video! The amount of people saying that she is fine, she's sober now, and she just sounds shy/nervous! Some people are so stupid, it's frightening.

"To me it looks like shes too tall for the microphone. theres no concerns to me."

"Omg she's sober more than 6 years now and if you watch her previous interviews you can tell how shy nervous and anxiety in public she's is so give her a break !"

"I don't think she is drunk or under the influence of any drugs. This is normal Kate. She has always been soft spoken, shy, and uncomfortable when it comes to interviews and public speaking. I don't know why this is a big deal."

"Looks like someone who might have social anxiety & possibly slightly 'sedated'... could be taking something for her past 'addiction '? Give her a break!"

"I think she's just naturally high... Haha ! Give her break she's amazing... ! "

"Slurring but such a stunningly beautiful voice. Her voice could model."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes! Me too, it's a terrible dress!

Oh my word, the comments under that video! The amount of people saying that she is fine, she's sober now, and she just sounds shy/nervous! Some people are so stupid, it's frightening.

"To me it looks like shes too tall for the microphone. theres no concerns to me."

"Omg she's sober more than 6 years now and if you watch her previous interviews you can tell how shy nervous and anxiety in public she's is so give her a break !"

"I don't think she is drunk or under the influence of any drugs. This is normal Kate. She has always been soft spoken, shy, and uncomfortable when it comes to interviews and public speaking. I don't know why this is a big deal."

"Looks like someone who might have social anxiety & possibly slightly 'sedated'... could be taking something for her past 'addiction '? Give her a break!"

"I think she's just naturally high... Haha ! Give her break she's amazing... ! "

"Slurring but such a stunningly beautiful voice. Her voice could model."
well the person saying this is 'normal kate' is not really wrong are they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4