Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Zara, I noticed hoodies for sale with KM face on the back. The front had small writing which I think said photograph by etc. I only got a quick look.
Who would wear these.

Reactions: 3
I'm suprised they havent shoehorned pics ofher daughter onto the clothes. Shes been latched onto everything else. I clicked a couple of stories on the DM and randomly the daughters pics were included.
Favours must be being called in. Desperate to make the daughter a thing.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Sienna and Tom's daughter Marlowe. Her mum has a new baby with her 'step dad' (his first baby presumably) and her dad is engaged and likely to have another baby (which will be her first too).

At ten/eleven I feel like she'll just get left out.

Reactions: 8
just catching up.

Saw the photo with kiernan (?) and recognised her as a child actor now grown up. Couldn’t place her so decided she was the girl from Outnumbered. Thanks for putting me right @The Yoko Ono of GY 😂
IMG_5406.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Posted by @Missmopps in the Celebrity Gossip forum, I thought I'd share it here if it's ok. I must admit I'm pretty surprised Liam's up for a tweakment, surely reserved for yer auntie and her mates before going on their holidays and *insert aging wet flannel pop star of Liam's choice here*.

Screenshot_20240308_233457_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sienna is popping up everywhere. She’d want to lay off the face now she’s in the danger zone of going too far 🤣. Happens to them all.

Reactions: 4