Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Sadie looks rough as fuck and Kate Moss is still a cokehead. They think we are fucking stupid, it’s an absolute insult.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Do these ex coke-heads and druggies do well on the Wellness and Fitness circuit? Fair play to those who have actually given up their vices, gone clean and are living a holistic and healthy life. But there just seems to be a lot of charlatans who are one minute trying to flog their amazing tofu wheatgrass drink alongside pictures of them doing yoga on a beach. Then by sunset they're snorting coke of a toilet!

I did follow Davinia Taylor for a short while, as I used to watch her in Hollyoaks and I was intrigued about her healthy lifestyle and how she maintains it. Then I realised she didn't really look at that healthy. Skinny yes. Plus her weight loss regime just seemed very unattainable or something. But she seems to have really turned her life around. I guess moving out of Primrose Hill and away from that circle and lifestyle is the best way e.g. see Pearl Lowe.

Reactions: 12

digsydelilah

Chatty Member
Posted by @Missmopps in the Celebrity Gossip forum, I thought I'd share it here if it's ok. I must admit I'm pretty surprised Liam's up for a tweakment, surely reserved for yer auntie and her mates before going on their holidays and *insert aging wet flannel pop star of Liam's choice here*.

Screenshot_20240308_233457_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ha ha love it. Sienna says it’s “ easy to get exhausted by these schedules and time zones “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sienna who’s never done a days work in her life 🤣🤣🤣
Also her figure doesn’t come from chia seeds and the like but from fried eggs and toast marmite that kinda thing. Pull the other one love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jane Tee

VIP Member
I'm suprised they havent shoehorned pics ofher daughter onto the clothes. Shes been latched onto everything else. I clicked a couple of stories on the DM and randomly the daughters pics were included.
Favours must be being called in. Desperate to make the daughter a thing.

Reactions: 10

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Poor Sienna and Tom's daughter Marlowe. Her mum has a new baby with her 'step dad' (his first baby presumably) and her dad is engaged and likely to have another baby (which will be her first too).

At ten/eleven I feel like she'll just get left out.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8