Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
She does look a bit odd.

She has a tit stylist and tit taste in clothes.

Reactions: 6
I think she's trying to project this new image of being an 'edgy', interesting dresser.
Seeing as she's getting a bit long in the tooth and that.
She looks like she was dressed by a blind person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If not paid for, I can only assume her articles get clicks, so they write more.

OR, she’s doing a Rebekah Vardy, in return for positive coverage of herself, she’s giving the dish on someone more famous 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really not against age-gap relationships (depending on the individual circumstances) and I hope Sienna and Oli have a very happy and long-lasting relationship BUT she really does look like a very beautiful mum with her son from an earlier relationship and young daughter here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m really not against age-gap relationships (depending on the individual circumstances) and I hope Sienna and Oli have a very happy and long-lasting relationship BUT she really does look like a very beautiful mum with her son from an earlier relationship and young daughter here.
Agree totally. And ironically when they try to make themselves look younger it ages them rapidly. Like every time.

Reactions: 9
If not paid for, I can only assume her articles get clicks, so they write more.

OR, she’s doing a Rebekah Vardy, in return for positive coverage of herself, she’s giving the dish on someone more famous 😂
Was SM one of the people who the Fail had to pay over phone hacking ? I am sure she got some compo for that from one of the news groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, she got some money for that phone hacking, it uncovered her telling Daniel Craig she loved him when she was dating Jude Law IIRC?
She also got paid off by the Getty family apparently. She does ok!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah, she got some money for that phone hacking, it uncovered her telling Daniel Craig she loved him when she was dating Jude Law IIRC?
She also got paid off by the Getty family apparently. She does ok!
Oh my goodness forgot about her daliance with the Gettty Clan! Off to Google articles to remind me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
not really feeling this shoot - just looks a bit... basic

It's expensively " blah". I swear that the last ten years have been the most crappy when it comes to fashion design. There's too many clothes being made, expensive doesn't necessarily translate to " quality"..it's a right tit show.

Reactions: 16