Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her saying she was a "tough love" kind of mammy...

Is she duck!!

Sure those wanes do whatever the hell they want, they wrecked her house, and do nothing they're told..

Reactions: 4
As if she couldn't have bought herself a coat sure she's forever online shopping🙄 I swear this weekend has me rolling my eyes so hard! Are there any decent NI instagrammers out there or are they all just doses? 🤣

Reactions: 1
As if she couldn't have bought herself a coat sure she's forever online shopping🙄 I swear this weekend has me rolling my eyes so hard! Are there any decent NI instagrammers out there or are they all just doses? 🤣
I think they all take the freebies flat out. They all quickly forget those less fortunate that they shout about during that Christmas campaign. All of those freebies could be redirected to those in need and that’s the saddest thing of all. I would love to know is this gifting included in tax self assessments as it is payment for advertising.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her story about not posting her hire pieces?? As previously they got 'lost'... so she's now accusing her clients of stealing is she???

Did anyone see her story about not posting her hire pieces?? As previously they got 'lost'... so she's now accusing her clients of stealing is she???
Thinking this myself! I do mind like last year or year before someone hadn’t returned a piece and she called the person out with their full name and everything on her social media!

Sounded that way. She could always stipulate that customers will be charged for the purchase of hire pieces that aren’t returned. Or ask for proof of postage. Surely that would sort the problem out?

Reactions: 3
Really? I'd assumed she meant like royal mail had lost them cus I was wondering why she didn't charge extra and send them recorded delivery 🤔 that is a bit crappy if someone didn't return a piece but if its sent recorded isn't it insured? I know when I return packages they ask the value of it. I'd be fuming if it'd got lost in the post and she called my name out saying I'd stole it!

Imagine having your children in bed in a hotel and having that racket down the corridor. That isn’t fair to other families especially those with wee babies.

Wish she would stop with the “first time eating all day” shite …
Yeah this bothers me too. Not sure that going out drinking on an empty stomach is something she should be posting about especially for the young people that follow her. I’m sure we all have busy days where we only have time to grab something quick but with her it’s all the time and it’s like she wears it as a badge of honour or something.

I have felt like this for a while, it's like glorifying under eating?

I don't like it at all.

I have felt like this for a while, it's like glorifying under eating?

I don't like it at all.
While simultaneously saying she’s put on weight even though she has a very good figure. It’s really not a great attitude to be putting out there to young girls.
She does the same talking about how little sleep she has.