Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is now a bperfect BA but never marks her stories as AD or BA. She's setting up a new page for her work and keeping this one. Someone suggested she keep this for work and set up another personal one but she probably doesn't want to lose her 25k followers on this.
Sure every dog on the street is a brand ambassador for bperfect, all a pile of rubbish that stuff cheap tat….

Reactions: 3
She does this wee smirk on her face when she's talking about herself and she just loves herself!! So so many messages I can't cope blah blah blah. And the other morning saying how bold the kids were... umm maybe put some manners into them then?

Reactions: 1
It's the constant 'eemmmm' for me.

Did she announce she was a BA for BP?
Yep! She had a whole 10 year story on how she was asked to be a BA and little ole Melissa is so basic when it comes to makeup she had to be convinced. Pity she's not convinced enough to actually label her ads properly.

Yep! She had a whole 10 year story on how she was asked to be a BA and little ole Melissa is so basic when it comes to makeup she had to be convinced. Pity she's not convinced enough to actually label her ads properly.
When was this? I never even seen it, but often i click on through her stuff.

Yea she announced it last week but has never marked any ads as BA or nothing! Everyday now she's promoting it, think they must have hundreds of BAs it's on nearly everyone's page!

God almighty.

Her stories today with her BP makeup and not a BA in sight.

And now I need to add that pharmacy to the list of places I won't be going after they gifted all those dicks vouchers to go and shop there.

Christ if these businesses all have too much money maybe they could donate to the mid ulster food banks?

And Melissa treated herself to make up, she's the one who will be on in the next few weeks asking people to donate to charity - nope. (Or as she says, naw, just naw)

God almighty.

Her stories today with her BP makeup and not a BA in sight.

And now I need to add that pharmacy to the list of places I won't be going after they gifted all those dicks vouchers to go and shop there.

Christ if these businesses all have too much money maybe they could donate to the mid ulster food banks?

And Melissa treated herself to make up, she's the one who will be on in the next few weeks asking people to donate to charity - nope. (Or as she says, naw, just naw)
I actually feel like writing to McLaughlins to complain! Melissa the dose and Rachel spoiltbelle, mumlifewith6 etc etc all getting free goody bags! What about their loyal customers? Melissa is Maghera and has probably never been in the shop in her life and won't again! Also her outfit over the weekend was 🤢🤢

Anyone see her post yday about the fake shoes? 😂 “bought them myself” 😂 must be reading this page 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone see her post yday about the fake shoes? 😂 “bought them myself” 😂 must be reading this page 🙈

Amd away on a gifted stay tonight 🙄

She'll soon be as beggy as the rest of them. Only a matter of time before the farm shop is gifting her again too.

She’s really getting into the swing of things now
And the best of it is, Donaghys don't in any way need her promotions.

I bought my last washing machine there and a coffee machine. They won't see a penny more of my money.

I live quite close to Donaghy Bros and usually buy all our electrical items from it as well as all our prams/buggys... I can hand on heart say I'll not be back. They wouldn't give you a penny off generally but can gift an aul moanbag like her a hoover 🤦🏼‍♀️ think they have shot themselves in the foot with this one. She's the worst beggy I've seen on insta, she just does it more slyly than the rest.

Reactions: 6
Watched her stories there a while ago. Should she not be putting BA on every bperfect post? Or is it OK just on the first one?

Also, Donaghys, I was speaking to an employee from there last night and seems like a lot of them don't agree with the decision to gift stuff.

Watched her stories there a while ago. Should she not be putting BA on every bperfect post? Or is it OK just on the first one?

Also, Donaghys, I was speaking to an employee from there last night and seems like a lot of them don't agree with the decision to gift stuff.
Nope, it should be on every single post.
Please report the ones without.

Her youngest sister comes across bossy moody and like she has a bad attitude, is she always like that or is it put on for the camera

Reactions: 2