Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to favour that sister Ellie so much too, always over the top about her and the other one hardly gets a mention. She seems much more craic than Melissa and Ellie too..

Reactions: 1
Her youngest sister comes across bossy moody and like she has a bad attitude, is she always like that or is it put on for the camera
I’m so glad that it’s not just me - I actually had to unfollow her recently. She radiates negative energy and I always get the impression that she’s looking down on anyone that doesn’t have the same motivations for going to the gym as her (let people do what they want love x)

Melissa is the same though. They're all spoiled rotten. The other sister is the only one who'd be pleasant if you met them. (A relative would know her through her work)

I see she's chanhed her name
I remember she did say before she was going to keep that as her personal page and start a new business page. I think it was because she had hired someone last summer to do her admin but it wasn't being done.

There is a new prim and penny page so she can separate her business from her life page, not a bad idea!

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand that look
looks like Jimmy cricket 😂 the dress is beautiful they all looked well

Yep! She had a whole 10 year story on how she was asked to be a BA and little ole Melissa is so basic when it comes to makeup she had to be convinced. Pity she's not convinced enough to actually label her ads properly.
Annoys me seeing people like her whose makeup is rubbish being brand ambassadors for brands like that, I want makeup artists to be showing me how to use products properly not her awful application

Reactions: 2
She always looks raging these days. As if she begrudges coming on 🤣🤣 talking through gritted teeth and in short angry sentences.

Nobody is forcing you Melissa, only your own greed.

Reactions: 4
Here I thought the same - everything is a gurning match! Yapping about the weather at the weekend and it raining everytime they go to go somewhere - guess what?! We've all to deal with it - it ain't just raining at your house you goat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their family are very very well known for being mouths around Maghera.. couldn’t trust the middle sister as far as you could throw her! Biggest mouth of them all, some people may disagree but been in company many many times, god help her husband! Plus the wee sister comes across as very very stuck up! Horrible family

Last edited: