Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No a different brand(I think) both poor at advertising tho. It can’t be helping the businesses when you aren’t telling anything about it.
Exactly! What is wrong with these businesses continuing to gift their products to these chancers?

Exactly! What is wrong with these businesses continuing to gift their products to these chancers?
It’s so strange isn’t it. I’d be affronted not to try and do my best, not that I would ever lower myself to the whole gifted life.

Am I crazy or does that hair vine look really cheap? Like the white beads? I've seen nicer looking ones on wish 🙈

Reactions: 1
ETP Fitness meals they look tasty all under 500 Cals has anyone else tried them?

The cut of that jumpsuit looks nice but red & white gingham will always remind me of picnic blankets 🙈 not my idea of mother of the bride style at all. If it had been all one colour maybe.

The cut of that jumpsuit looks nice but red & white gingham will always remind me of picnic blankets 🙈 not my idea of mother of the bride style at all. If it had been all one colour maybe.
Doesn't look classy enough for a MOB. Strange choice 🤔 of course it would be from Madrid 😂 hope she hasn't outed her sisters bridesmaid colour either

What did we think of her dress last night?

I thought all the others looked better on her than the one she chose!!

And those sandals cut her legs in half, she has a great leg!

Reactions: 3
What did we think of her dress last night?

I thought all the others looked better on her than the one she chose!!

And those sandals cut her legs in half, she has a great leg!
She’s a lovely looking girl and has a great figure but I hated the outfit and agree about the sandals, only those with really long legs can get away with those type of shoes. The bride looked lovely, thought her outfit was stunning.

Reactions: 2
I didn't like that dress she wore I think it looked very casual. Although the bride looked lush. Liked the crown and veil she made it was lovely

Wasn't the wedding beautiful?

Give her her dues, the dresses were lovely and the wee flower girl one was stunning. The backs of the bridesmaids were beautiful.

We didn't see their mum but I am sure she looked lovely too. Now that we've seen the bridal party there's no way that jumpsuit would have matched it.

The only small pick I'd have is that I wasn't fussed on the bmaid sandals, but sure I wasn't wearing them!

Her sister made a beautiful bride!

Wasn't the wedding beautiful?

Give her her dues, the dresses were lovely and the wee flower girl one was stunning. The backs of the bridesmaids were beautiful.

We didn't see their mum but I am sure she looked lovely too. Now that we've seen the bridal party there's no way that jumpsuit would have matched it.

The only small pick I'd have is that I wasn't fussed on the bmaid sandals, but sure I wasn't wearing them!

Her sister made a beautiful bride!
A friend of mine was at the wedding and i seen on her snapchats a quick glimpse of the mother of the bride and she appeared to be wearing polkadot black and white and I assume it was a jumpsuit. Just got a quick look at her as the bride and groom made thwir way to the reception table

Does anyone know did Melissa make the bridesmaid dresses or just add stuff onto them?

I wasn't fussed on the cake, thought it was a bit small looking in the picture. Although that fellas cakes are really nice.

Does anyone know did Melissa make the bridesmaid dresses or just add stuff onto them?

I wasn't fussed on the cake, thought it was a bit small looking in the picture. Although that fellas cakes are really nice.
I think she made them? She looked great I liked the style of the dresses but honestly in the pic she posted of the bride and bridesmaids you couldn’t instantly tell which one was the bride, think they should’ve gone for a different colour.

I think she made them? She looked great I liked the style of the dresses but honestly in the pic she posted of the bride and bridesmaids you couldn’t instantly tell which one was the bride, think they should’ve gone for a different colour.
I just wondered if she made them or if she'd just added on details. Really liked the style of the bridesmaid dresses. But yeh I think you find that when bridesmaids wear white. It wouldn't be my cup of tea to have them in white

I just wondered if she made them or if she'd just added on details. Really liked the style of the bridesmaid dresses. But yeh I think you find that when bridesmaids wear white. It wouldn't be my cup of tea to have them in white
I do think she said she made them but not sure. I loved the flowers, thought they were fab.

Personally I wasn’t a big fan of the flower girl dress 🙉 I’m awful picky though! Lol I just didn’t feel it looked like a flower girl dress! But suppose it’s nice to be different!