Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Means she's not paying for it 🤣
Sickens my arse that there! Rest of us have to work our arses off to get that kinda treatment! Is it because of who she is does the business then hope to get a big number of followers due to her?

Reactions: 1
Sickens my arse that there! Rest of us have to work our arses off to get that kinda treatment! Is it because of who she is does the business then hope to get a big number of followers due to her?
That’s basically it, they’re hoping that they’ll gain followers and some of those followers will translate to customers. The begging paid off for Melissa this time anyway, couldn’t have been more obvious what she was up to 🤦🏼‍♀️

It puts me off using businesses I refuse to give them my money because I don’t agree with anyone getting them free. Some are better at others at the selling game and do a good job of trying to sell it tho. I would have thought showing the procedure and business would have been what was needed to sell but who am I 😂

Between her and big Julie Doherty getting #collab with teeth fixing, scunders me.

I asked her a while back what collab meant and she didn't reply!

Reactions: 5
Between her and big Julie Doherty getting #collab with teeth fixing, scunders me.

They don’t like to be questioned they like to write the narrative. Good on you for asking coz I didn’t know what it meant either.

Reactions: 2
It puts me off using businesses I refuse to give them my money because I don’t agree with anyone getting them free. Some are better at others at the selling game and do a good job of trying to sell it tho. I would have thought showing the procedure and business would have been what was needed to sell but who am I 😂
Puts me of aswell I always think customers will be charged more to recoup the loss of the freebies 🙄🙄

Fair play!! Like I’m considering getting braces on myself but I am gonna be paying the full whack and by god it ain’t gonna be cheap! Just hateful how they get it for a fraction of the price!

Fair play!! Like I’m considering getting braces on myself but I am gonna be paying the full whack and by god it ain’t gonna be cheap! Just hateful how they get it for a fraction of the price!
Vote with your feet and ask do they work with influencers it’s the only way businesses will cop on.

Her mammy's outfit was lovely. Much more modern and trendy than most mothers of the bride.

The sister who got married seems very down to earth and easy going.

Her mammy's outfit was lovely. Much more modern and trendy than most mothers of the bride.

The sister who got married seems very down to earth and easy going.
Yeah lovely outfit, far nicer than that jumpsuit she was trying to sell.

Why would you accept 2 bags when you’ve three kids surely you’d have bought 1 so there was no fighting I don’t understand that.

Reactions: 3
Don't think I'll ever understand anyone who videos a child in distress! You were not comforting that child when you were videoing him 🙄🙄

Also just generally annoys me that people have children and plaster them all over social media 🙄 and to be honest should she not be teaching the youngest boy that that bag doesn't belong to him? I know you need to teach kids to share but you also need to teach them not to take other people's stuff 🤷‍♀️

Also just generally annoys me that people have children and plaster them all over social media 🙄 and to be honest should she not be teaching the youngest boy that that bag doesn't belong to him? I know you need to teach kids to share but you also need to teach them not to take other people's stuff 🤷‍♀️
I agree with you about children on public social media is wrong. I think the youngest not having a bag when the other two did is a recipe for disaster he’s too young to understand that concept. Older children would struggle with the concept of two getting and one not.

I agree with you about children on public social media is wrong. I think the youngest not having a bag when the other two did is a recipe for disaster he’s too young to understand that concept. Older children would struggle with the concept of two getting and one not.
It’s ok he has one now, there’s a thanks up to the business 😳 2021 gets crazier!