Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While simultaneously saying she’s put on weight even though she has a very good figure. It’s really not a great attitude to be putting out there to young girls.
She does the same talking about how little sleep she has.
All work work work and she never ever gets on top of her messages.

My cousin messaged her a few times recently about a wedding crown for next year and she read them and never replied. That's some way to run a business is it not?

So she doesn't eat and when she does its all the same shite, pizza wraps and yoghurt with cereal and protein powder 🤮

Reactions: 1
All work work work and she never ever gets on top of her messages.

My cousin messaged her a few times recently about a wedding crown for next year and she read them and never replied. That's some way to run a business is it not?

So she doesn't eat and when she does its all the same shite, pizza wraps and yoghurt with cereal and protein powder 🤮
I’m well jel of the help she gets rearing her three wanes😂

Reactions: 3
I know her stories this morning are a bit rant heavy but I think she’s perfectly entitled to be outraged. It’s terrible that 3 people didn’t return hired pieces when they were supposed to so she had to refund other potential customers, could even put them off using her again too if they were let down at last minute even though it was out of her control. I know in business you should have a certain etiquette when on your social media account but I’d lose the head too 😂

I’m well jel of the help she gets rearing her three wanes😂
I do think those wanes are completely buck mad though and I’d guess that’s from the outside help of their aunts etc egging them on and laughing at bad behaviour. Of course they’re going to behave that way when it gets a good reaction and that’s a dangerous thing to teach them at this young age, they’ll be a nightmare and cause them a lot of stress when they’re older unless they nip it in the bud now.

Reactions: 2
I know her stories this morning are a bit rant heavy but I think she’s perfectly entitled to be outraged. It’s terrible that 3 people didn’t return hired pieces when they were supposed to so she had to refund other potential customers, could even put them off using her again too if they were let down at last minute even though it was out of her control. I know in business you should have a certain etiquette when on your social media account but I’d lose the head too 😂
Puts me off using her if I am honest. It doesn’t need to be on social media contact the ones doing it and deal with it head on.

I don't blame her for losing the bap either. I would too. I'd also email them directly or phone them, they're not going to be rude if dealt with directly, they'd have no room to be rude!

I'd be telling them the items are theirs now and charging full price for them!

Actually I wouldn't say it's outside influence on her kids as she has said numerous times they're wee angels for her mammy. Her mammy minds them when she's working and I have seen her myself down in the supermarket with the wanes and not a mute out of them. It's the way Melissa is with them, she's easy going and clearly doesn't like telling them off. The wee man is going have worms or some sort of poo bug if he doesn't stop eating dry dog food mind you!!

Reactions: 3
I understand where she’s coming from but as a business owner the onus is on her to have things in place to stop this happening. Late fees are no good either, she said she hasn’t got a card machine so how would she collect a late fee unless she’s relying on customers to pay in cash or bank transfer? If they haven’t returned the hire items on time they’re hardly going to go to her shop to get charged a late fee, that would only make them more likely to keep the headpiece lol. Deposits make far more sense.

I understand where she’s coming from but as a business owner the onus is on her to have things in place to stop this happening. Late fees are no good either, she said she hasn’t got a card machine so how would she collect a late fee unless she’s relying on customers to pay in cash or bank transfer? If they haven’t returned the hire items on time they’re hardly going to go to her shop to get charged a late fee, that would only make them more likely to keep the headpiece lol. Deposits make far more sense.
Completely agree with you. I think these posts are unprofessional.

Completely agree with you. I think these posts are unprofessional.
Agreed. No need for the rant just start taking deposits or charge more for hire and give people extra time to return them. It is a bit crappy of people to not return stuff tho I'd be pissed of to but no need to air it all over your socials!

Agreed. No need for the rant just start taking deposits or charge more for hire and give people extra time to return them. It is a bit crappy of people to not return stuff tho I'd be pissed of to but no need to air it all over your socials!
I think you have to deal with it with the people involved it’s a bit of a cop out doing it on social media. Think of a car hire company they wouldn’t be at that they’d be on the phone to whoever was involved 😂

am almost a month waiting for a reply from her to book something…. And have sent a follow up msg already and Put my name in one of her question boxes where she was to get back to people…. Totally get she’s busy but honestly how can she run a business this way?!!! Anyone know any companies that do similar hair accessories?

Try silly
am almost a month waiting for a reply from her to book something…. And have sent a follow up msg already and Put my name in one of her question boxes where she was to get back to people…. Totally get she’s busy but honestly how can she run a business this way?!!! Anyone know any companies that do similar hair accessories?
Try silly Billy crafts. The moaning of being busy is a bit much, every one is busy. 3 kids, husband works away mon to Fri, a 9-6 job and kids running to activities, and me trying to get to the gym 3 times a week, like most I am busy busy but moaning about it wont help it just drags you down.

It’s the constant I am better attitude nothing pleases her. The poor child went to school couldn’t participate in red and white day because Mellisa knew better! Instead of asking someone was this the case and throwing something together last min, she was sent the child on in in her uniform..when it transpired it was actually red and white day it was the schools fault as she was the only one who didn’t get the memo never her fault..funny how the rest of the school got it! she’s relentless with this negative attitude all the time.

Reactions: 5
It’s the constant I am better attitude nothing pleases her. The poor child went to school couldn’t participate in red and white day because Mellisa knew better! Instead of asking someone was this the case and throwing something together last min, she was sent the child on in in her uniform..when it transpired it was actually red and white day it was the schools fault as she was the only one who didn’t get the memo never her fault..funny how the rest of the school got it! she’s relentless with this negative attitude all the time.
Omg she’s the worst.. the moany voice on her allllll the time! She’s also the busiest woman on planet earth I don’t know how she has time to do it all

I'm with you on the moany voice.. she's a dose.. Ed Sheerin couldn't even please her ffs...

Update : still no bloody reply!!!! At this stage I can’t wait for her to reply so I can say I ordered elsewhere when you hadn’t replied in what is now almost 2 months…. Not that it will bother her but it will make me feel better 😂

See this one is just like all the others.. looking for ideas for a few nights away (ie anyone willing to give a poor little influencer a freebie?)

Her stories this morning about the kids.. they are clearly brats for her and angels for everyone else.. like most kids to be fair. I absolutely hate these instagrammers who post their poor kids all over the internet.. I would know these kids if I saw them in the shop, I'd know that they were brats this morning, that one of the boys went to his granny's in his pants, the other doesn't eat etc.. how is this going to affect them later in life, theyll go to school unaware that their teaching assistants, other parents, teachers etc will know everything about them. They can't consent to this. It sickens me and it should be a safeguarding issue if nothing else.

Update : still no bloody reply!!!! At this stage I can’t wait for her to reply so I can say I ordered elsewhere when you hadn’t replied in what is now almost 2 months…. Not that it will bother her but it will make me feel better 😂
She made my wedding headpiece and bridesmaids clips. They were gorgeous, but honesty they weren't worth the stress of trying to communicate with her!

I see she is now a bperfect BA but never marks her stories as AD or BA. She's setting up a new page for her work and keeping this one. Someone suggested she keep this for work and set up another personal one but she probably doesn't want to lose her 25k followers on this.