Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa (don't know her surname?) aka Prim and Penny. Dress maker turned insta hun. 20k followers. Dropped hints for free dental work and is now part of a #collab. #BA for a sportswear brand, raking in the freebies, free clothes, perfume, skincare to name a few.

Away you go Tattlers!

Reactions: 3
Oh I like Melissa mc Erlean's content bit surprised to see a thread on here.

Reactions: 1
Oh I like Melissa mc Erlean's content bit surprised to see a thread on here.
McErlean! Thanks couldn't remember her surname. I used to really ike her but she's definitely changed recently and the blatant beg for composite bonding finished me off, she's wanted it done for years apparently but not badly enough to pay for it of course 🙄 there was a quite a few posts about her on another thread so started this to stop the other thread being derailed, posts were along the lines off she was an arse at school and constantly lets her customers down.

Reactions: 4
This has really opened my eyes, I was really considering getting her to make a lot of stuff for my wedding but I really think I'll be going elsewhere could not be dealing with the stress of her letting me down so easily

Reactions: 2
This has really opened my eyes, I was really considering getting her to make a lot of stuff for my wedding but I really think I'll be going elsewhere could not be dealing with the stress of her letting me down so easily
Did you see the posts on Julie's thread? Seems like quite a few people have been let down, there's also a few dodgy reviews on her Facebook page, again people being let down last minute, one was a mother of the bride who had to panic buy an outfit after Melissa who was supposed to be making her outfit stopped replying to her messages 🙈 I do think she makes some beautiful dresses but she needs to back it up with being reliable. I'd say she takes on too much, maybe with good intentions of getting it all done but once she realises she can't do it she should be telling people right away and giving them a chance to organise something else.

Did you see the posts on Julie's thread? Seems like quite a few people have been let down, there's also a few dodgy reviews on her Facebook page, again people being let down last minute
Sorry Julie who?

She's very hit or miss from what I've heard. Maybe if she spent less time trying to be a insta hun and more time fulfilling orders she might be more reliable.

Her content has really gone downhill it's all gifts and af!

If she'd pay for childcare then she'd have time to work proper hours. The only reason she's working all night is because she's too tight to pay for childcare during normal working hours like most working parents!!!

And if she spent less time on insta kissing people's arses and begging for free stuff she'd have more time to keep on top of her orders.

I know a relative of hers, but not her personally, and it seems those children do whatever they want and get away with everything. They are cute though so I can see it would be hard to discipline them, but she's not doing them any favours letting them away with everything!

If she'd pay for childcare then she'd have time to work proper hours. The only reason she's working all night is because she's too tight to pay for childcare during normal working hours like most working parents!!!

And if she spent less time on insta kissing people's arses and begging for free stuff she'd have more time to keep on top of her orders.

I know a relative of hers, but not her personally, and it seems those children do whatever they want and get away with everything. They are cute though so I can see it would be hard to discipline them, but she's not doing them any favours letting them away with everything!
Whatever happened to the little girls dresses she was doing? Sent a free dress to Oh so femme and that's the first and last I heard of it. I think its mad that I would recognise her children if I saw them out and about and know them by name even though I'm a stranger to them. She's not the only one, far too many of them show too much of their children.

Whatever happened to the little girls dresses she was doing? Sent a free dress to Oh so femme and that's the first and last I heard of it. I think its mad that I would recognise her children if I saw them out and about and know them by name even though I'm a stranger to them. She's not the only one, far too many of them show too much of their children.
I seen someone I know ordered a kids dress and was raving about it on fb 🙄 first and only time I've seen the kids things mentioned 🤷‍♀️ trying to many things. Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind!

The page is still there, but she said someone had been reporting it and it kept getting shut down?

She takes on far too much.

And her husband is always out on the bike. Any wonder.

(And I'm laughing at myself as mine is always out on the bike too... I likely drive him to it 🤣🤣🤣)

Edited to fix spelling mistakes

• Haha
Aye but she's always been a bit of an arse. Did youse hear her a while ago saying people were messaging her saying they wished they had the time to be as active as her? And she was like ooo we all have the same time. Do we duck some people have commutes and actual start times 🙄 and that chocolate rice Krispy mess she shows on her stories 🤢🤢

I find her so negative and defensive. I’ve followed her for ages, before she gained much of a following as she’s local to me. She was forever gurning about people messaging her asking questions. Just another scrounger...and yes the emmm does my head in too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seen someone I know ordered a kids dress and was raving about it on fb 🙄 first and only time I've seen the kids things mentioned 🤷‍♀️ trying to many things. Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind!
Maybe she's reading here, she posted one of her kids dresses to her stories earlier, there'd been nothing for ages 🙈

Again, I know lots of busy mammys, they have three or more children, hold down full time jobs and manage to find time for themselves.. she just puts herself out there for criticism all the time.

Does anyone know what a collab is classed as?
Does that mean that they do her teeth free and she promotes them on her page?

It's the same as hairdressers etc sending free stuff, my hairdresser done it over lockdown, (sent free shampoos and brushes to install huns) shampoo and hair brushes I'd paid dear for- I now have a new hairdresser. The fact people pay a high price and others get it for free totally fucks me off.

I see she's sharing some different ding meals at the minute too.

Does anyone know what a collab is classed as?
Does that mean that they do her teeth free and she promotes them on her page?
I think what she meant was ad. If you are given something for free and you have to post about it.. it's an ad!

The asa actually recommend not using terms like collab or sponsored because they're misleading. They also say putting af or affiliate on a post is not enough to declare an ad.

Collab defs wasn't the right term like where is her creative input to her teeth? She makes me eye roll so hard

I think what she meant was ad. If you are given something for free and you have to post about it.. it's an ad!

The asa actually recommend not using terms like collab or sponsored because they're misleading. They also say putting af or affiliate on a post is not enough to declare an ad.

Collab defs wasn't the right term like where is her creative input to her teeth? She makes me eye roll so hard
Nothing puts me off a business quicker than this pale af and vague words that are so clearly an ad. It’s shady, why not just own it? I don’t know how the businesses are happy with it either.

Sure remember she went on one on her stories when she posted a swipe up and someone messaged her asking was an #aff link. She said she hadn't a clue how do affiliate links, she's not a blogger etc. A month later and it's #aff swipe up city. Realised at that point she was insincere and going the same way as all the others.