Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I live quite close to Donaghy Bros and usually buy all our electrical items from it as well as all our prams/buggys... I can hand on heart say I'll not be back. They wouldn't give you a penny off generally but can gift an aul moanbag like her a hoover 🤦🏼‍♀️ think they have shot themselves in the foot with this one. She's the worst beggy I've seen on insta, she just does it more slyly than the rest.

Reactions: 6
Here I thought the same - everything is a gurning match! Yapping about the weather at the weekend and it raining everytime they go to go somewhere - guess what?! We've all to deal with it - it ain't just raining at your house you goat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Phil4shelly123

It’s the constant I am better attitude nothing pleases her. The poor child went to school couldn’t participate in red and white day because Mellisa knew better! Instead of asking someone was this the case and throwing something together last min, she was sent the child on in in her uniform..when it transpired it was actually red and white day it was the schools fault as she was the only one who didn’t get the memo never her fault..funny how the rest of the school got it! she’s relentless with this negative attitude all the time.

Reactions: 5

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Between her and big Julie Doherty getting #collab with teeth fixing, scunders me.

I asked her a while back what collab meant and she didn't reply!

RandomMess

Chatty Member
She was up to 3am...

She's had two skinny whip bars today.

I hate how she promotes under eating. I am really going off her.

Purplemania101

I find her so negative and defensive. I’ve followed her for ages, before she gained much of a following as she’s local to me. She was forever gurning about people messaging her asking questions. Just another scrounger...and yes the emmm does my head in too!

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
And her saying she was a "tough love" kind of mammy...

Is she fuck!!

Sure those wanes do whatever the hell they want, they wrecked her house, and do nothing they're told..

Reactions: 4

Columbo

VIP Member
I have felt like this for a while, it's like glorifying under eating?

I don't like it at all.
While simultaneously saying she’s put on weight even though she has a very good figure. It’s really not a great attitude to be putting out there to young girls.
She does the same talking about how little sleep she has.

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
She always looks raging these days. As if she begrudges coming on 🤣🤣 talking through gritted teeth and in short angry sentences.

Nobody is forcing you Melissa, only your own greed.

Missy21

I don't get why she was gurning is that not the point of a deposit? If shes so annoyed with people not lifting stuff why not up the deposit 🙄🙄 just another attention seeker oh poor me I've taken on too much work next thing she'll be letting people down and ignoring them 🤷‍♀️ also why would you not put a personal birthday message on your private page 🙄

freebiesgalore

Imagine having your children in bed in a hotel and having that racket down the corridor. That isn’t fair to other families especially those with wee babies.

Columbo

VIP Member
Oh I like Melissa mc Erlean's content bit surprised to see a thread on here.
McErlean! Thanks couldn't remember her surname. I used to really ike her but she's definitely changed recently and the blatant beg for composite bonding finished me off, she's wanted it done for years apparently but not badly enough to pay for it of course 🙄 there was a quite a few posts about her on another thread so started this to stop the other thread being derailed, posts were along the lines off she was an arse at school and constantly lets her customers down.

Columbo

VIP Member
Wish she would stop with the “first time eating all day” shite …
Yeah this bothers me too. Not sure that going out drinking on an empty stomach is something she should be posting about especially for the young people that follow her. I’m sure we all have busy days where we only have time to grab something quick but with her it’s all the time and it’s like she wears it as a badge of honour or something.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I know I said it before but fuck it, I'll say it again.

Why is she on whinging about working every night til the wee hours?

Why doesn't she organise herself the way the rest of the working mums I know do?

Pay for bloody childcare. Come September the wee girl will be at school, just leaves the boys for a childminder and she could easily work 9-3 5 days a week and get her work done.

She's got nobody but herself to blame for her stupid hours.

MDC

I see she is now a bperfect BA but never marks her stories as AD or BA. She's setting up a new page for her work and keeping this one. Someone suggested she keep this for work and set up another personal one but she probably doesn't want to lose her 25k followers on this.
Sure every dog on the street is a brand ambassador for bperfect, all a pile of rubbish that stuff cheap tat….

Reactions: 3