Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure remember she went on one on her stories when she posted a swipe up and someone messaged her asking was an #aff link. She said she hadn't a clue how do affiliate links, she's not a blogger etc. A month later and it's #aff swipe up city. Realised at that point she was insincere and going the same way as all the others.

I completely agree.

Emm

She did buy her flowers too - was that a 'Thank you for the freebie teeth' bouquet?

She's also fond of calling people out who say stuff, so I'm sure we'll hear all about it.

We'll be sad, jealous, nasty, have no lives..

Actually I'm happy, fulfilled, a nice person with a successful career and have a lovely life - which I pay for fully by working hard and making my own money. I pay my dentist and my hairdresser etc because it's what normal people do, we don't be given stuff for free to post a thanks on insta...how does that help businesses?

Although I know she said at Christmas people were messaging saying their followers had increased, I do wonder how many of those followers transformed into buyers?

So em, aye, I don't dislike her, I'd go so far as to say I like her, I just do not like her morals or her values.

Nothing puts me off a business quicker than this pale af and vague words that are so clearly an ad. It’s shady, why not just own it? I don’t know how the businesses are happy with it either.
Totally agree I really appreciate clearly marked posts. I mean I appreciate its how people on insta make money and I've found some amazing local business through promotion on insta posts. But I don't understand why people try to hide it like just own it and balance it with your own content instead of misleading people.

Sure remember she went on one on her stories when she posted a swipe up and someone messaged her asking was an #aff link. She said she hadn't a clue how do affiliate links, she's not a blogger etc. A month later and it's #aff swipe up city. Realised at that point she was insincere and going the same way as all the others.
Not hard to type into Google asa guidance! They have wee short booklets that explain things quite well! But like all instagrammers Melissa would be above the rules 🙄 God forbid youd put a black lettered decent sized #ad on your post 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
No ads for a while....

Maybe Miss Prim has found out about this thread?
Was thinking the same. Nobody said anything particularly bad. The stuff about her being unreliable is already there on Facebook for anyone to see and as for the ads I think if you're willing to take freebies you have to be willing for people to comment on it. I actually really liked her and her content up until the ads and collab started. She still has the potential to be one of the good ones if she reigns it in now.

Reactions: 2
Was thinking the same. Nobody said anything particularly bad. The stuff about her being unreliable is already there on Facebook for anyone to see and as for the ads I think if you're willing to take freebies you have to be willing for people to comment on it. I actually really liked her and her content up until the ads and collab started. She still has the potential to be one of the good ones if she reigns it in now.
I agree! I think she's so dedicated to her fitness and looking after herself, it can't be easy with wee wanes either.

But aye, us the whole freebies thing scunnered me.

• Heart
She's on a rant today, maybe now she'll appreciate how her customers feel when she let's them down.

Reactions: 3
Wonder why people aren't wanting the stuff after they paid deposits?

Is her stuff wile dear?

She's on a rant today, maybe now she'll appreciate how her customers feel when she let's them down.
Do you know nothing puts me off a business quicker than ranting(oh and freebies).If you pay a hotel deposit and cancel. You lose that deposit. You don’t see them on giving off about it because if their policy isn’t covering their cancellation then they need to rectify their own policy. Ranting serves no purpose at all.

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she was gurning is that not the point of a deposit? If shes so annoyed with people not lifting stuff why not up the deposit 🙄🙄 just another attention seeker oh poor me I've taken on too much work next thing she'll be letting people down and ignoring them 🤷‍♀️ also why would you not put a personal birthday message on your private page 🙄

Reactions: 4
Seems she's picking up all the shady tricks of the trade. Spot the sneaky little #af in white writing on a white background. Pretty sure the ASA rules state these things should be clearly marked.
Why do they do this? Like why not just own it.

Seen this too. Nothing as off putting. Is this not against marketing rules also? If something is affiliated does it not have to be marked clearly?

Why do they do this? Like why not just own it.
Probably so her followers will still think she's just doing them a favour and sharing links to her nice clothes and not the actual truth that she's making money from it. Also the fitness meals? It smacks of an ad to me but not marked as such? Is that the same crowd that were gifting her meals a while back?

Seen this too. Nothing as off putting. Is this not against marketing rules also? If something is affiliated does it not have to be marked clearly?
Yes it does but they like to ignore the rules. She's not the only one who does it. They must think we're dumb 🙄

I know I said it before but duck it, I'll say it again.

Why is she on whinging about working every night til the wee hours?

Why doesn't she organise herself the way the rest of the working mums I know do?

Pay for bloody childcare. Come September the wee girl will be at school, just leaves the boys for a childminder and she could easily work 9-3 5 days a week and get her work done.

She's got nobody but herself to blame for her stupid hours.

Reactions: 4
I’ve decided that I just don’t like her. I get the impression that she’s not a nice girl at all...

She was up to 3am...

She's had two skinny whip bars today.

I hate how she promotes under eating. I am really going off her.

Reactions: 5