Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angers me telling kids off for doing something wrong… whilst you record them and share with strangers

Reactions: 3
Is anyone still following her?

She's just so incompetent when it comes to that wee boy.

He's always looking attention and has always been wrecking her house..

I wonder are there consequences to his actions? What he is doing is dangerous rather than just naughty?

Is anyone still following her?

She's just so incompetent when it comes to that wee boy.

He's always looking attention and has always been wrecking her house..

I wonder are there consequences to his actions? What he is doing is dangerous rather than just naughty?
My heart sank with that story today I don’t think it’s one for social media.

I think you need to be so so careful what you say on social media when it comes to your children.. sure there was one small step got reported on to the social workers!

Totally agree! Some things shouldn't be shared like that!

To be fair I've a nephew who is kinda like that, he's very mischievous and would take of running very handy but he's currently being assessed for autism. To outsiders I'm sure he comes across like a wee shyte but it's not his fault he just really doesn't know any better.

I'm not her biggest fan but I don't think it's fair to judge her parenting or discipline choices he may have a wee issue that hasn't been picked up yet.

I do wish she would keep her kids of social media 🙄 give them a bit of privacy. If my mum had shared all the mischevious tit I did as a child (no behaviour problem here just had a bit of middle child syndrome as a child 😂😂) I'd be absolutely affronted as an adult!

Reactions: 1
I think you need to be so so careful what you say on social media when it comes to your children.. sure there was one small step got reported on to the social workers!
You're right but I hope nobody goes reporting her, there's no need! I wonder what the kid has planned for that bottle of fake tan he's stashed 🙈 my daughter used to stash make up and swear blind she didn't have it, let's just say that's why I had to get rid of my carpets and put wooden floors down 🙈 she says he's an angel for her mother so he obviously knows how to push her buttons, he's probably just looking for a reaction.

Reactions: 2
You're right but I hope nobody goes reporting her, there's no need! I wonder what the kid has planned for that bottle of fake tan he's stashed 🙈 my daughter used to stash make up and swear blind she didn't have it, let's just say that's why I had to get rid of my carpets and put wooden floors down 🙈 she says he's an angel for her mother so he obviously knows how to push her buttons, he's probably just looking for a reaction.
Totally agree, nobody should be reporting her. It's evident she's a good mother and her kids are well looked after.
Its one thing passing remarks on an anonymous forum but surely nobody would be that vile to report her.

I wasn't judging her parenting (christ knows I have no room to talk!) But when she says he behaves for her mammy it shows he can behave, he's not "bad" he's just looking attention.

Totally agree, nobody should be reporting her. It's evident she's a good mother and her kids are well looked after.
Its one thing passing remarks on an anonymous forum but surely nobody would be that vile to report her.

I wasn't judging her parenting (christ knows I have no room to talk!) But when she says he behaves for her mammy it shows he can behave, he's not "bad" he's just looking attention.
Oh God yeah I know, no such thing as a perfect parent. I think he's looking for attention too. It can be a middle child thing sometimes, especially when they're close in age like her 3 are, the middle one doesn't get to be the baby for long so acts out to get attention. My brother's middle one went through a phase of hitting and spitting purely because he knew he'd get a reaction but he's an angel now 😂

Couldn’t agree more!! I couldn’t understand why someone took the time to report Lisa that time to the social workers! It was unnecessary

God she is so boring! We get it already your child is a wee shyte and your sooooo busy 🙄🙄🙄 maybe if you didn't take on so much and where is her hubby she talks about all the time? Why can't he watch the kids while you get ready? As past while she just comes across like a disorganised mess! How could any bride trust that with dresses I'll never know 🙈🙈🙈

God she is so boring! We get it already your child is a wee shyte and your sooooo busy 🙄🙄🙄 maybe if you didn't take on so much and where is her hubby she talks about all the time? Why can't he watch the kids while you get ready? As past while she just comes across like a disorganised mess! How could any bride trust that with dresses I'll never know 🙈🙈🙈

Oh, but sure he did the washing and the floors "for her" last night 🙄

Not a fan of her outfit for the wedding. Was sort of expecting her to make something last minute.

I don't get why she asked for people's opinions when she wanted her sisters. Why not just text your sister!

I'm not sure. She never says. She did used to get gifted meals from someone else but I can't remember who.

Are they the same meals as just Julie gets?
No a different brand(I think) both poor at advertising tho. It can’t be helping the businesses when you aren’t telling anything about it.

Reactions: 2