Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acid reflux has really ramped up this evening, I am so sick and uncomfortable. Searched through my cupboard for leftover Omeprazole only to find that whilst I have some, it's 6 months out of date šŸ™ƒ
Fingers crossed I can get a phone appointment with my GP tomorrow to get some more.

Baby has been really quiet the last couple of days too. I'm feeling the odd movement but nothing major and not as much as usual. I still haven't noticed a proper pattern to her movements, some days she can be non-stop all day and night, then days where it's morning and late evening only, and the odd day like this where there is very little. Makes it hard for me to know if I should call my hospital or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Acid reflux has really ramped up this evening, I am so sick and uncomfortable. Searched through my cupboard for leftover Omeprazole only to find that whilst I have some, it's 6 months out of date šŸ™ƒ
Fingers crossed I can get a phone appointment with my GP tomorrow to get some more.

Baby has been really quiet the last couple of days too. I'm feeling the odd movement but nothing major and not as much as usual. I still haven't noticed a proper pattern to her movements, some days she can be non-stop all day and night, then days where it's morning and late evening only, and the odd day like this where there is very little. Makes it hard for me to know if I should call my hospital or not.
Ahhhhh Iā€™ve been waiting for someone to say the same as Iā€™ve been thinking. I have no pattern at nearly 31 weeks. I have a midwife appt on 03/07 so gonna ask :(

Reactions: 1

If youā€™re in any doubt please call them. They will see you for a reduction in movements and check you over. Might be able to wangle some omeprazole tonight too if you go in to be checked

Would this annoy anyone else or am I over reacting lol. So Iā€™m sat with my bf and heā€™s just fed the babyā€¦ heā€™s finished burping her and sheā€™s lying on him fast asleep, his phone starts buzzing, itā€™s his Mum, he answers and puts her on speaker? Dead loud. Heā€™s like ā€˜iā€™m sat with the baby and watermelonā€™ and she starts proper shouting the babies name over and over so I go ā€˜sheā€™s asleepā€™ and sheā€™s like oh right, carries on speaking dead loud then my fellas brother is on the other side too pipes up about 3 of them there all shouting trying to speak to my partner, telling a story laughing about something. Bare in mind he did say they were on speaker. So they were being dead loud knowing baby was asleep. And my fella why couldnā€™t he just speak to them not on speakerā€¦? So they were all being dead loud the baby woke up šŸ™„ So I just got up and picked her up and took her upstairs. Now sheā€™s wide awake in her next to me šŸ˜‘

• Sad
Would this annoy anyone else or am I over reacting lol. So Iā€™m sat with my bf and heā€™s just fed the babyā€¦ heā€™s finished burping her and sheā€™s lying on him fast asleep, his phone starts buzzing, itā€™s his Mum, he answers and puts her on speaker? Dead loud. Heā€™s like ā€˜iā€™m sat with the baby and watermelonā€™ and she starts proper shouting the babies name over and over so I go ā€˜sheā€™s asleepā€™ and sheā€™s like oh right, carries on speaking dead loud then my fellas brother is on the other side too pipes up about 3 of them there all shouting trying to speak to my partner, telling a story laughing about something. Bare in mind he did say they were on speaker. So they were being dead loud knowing baby was asleep. And my fella why couldnā€™t he just speak to them not on speakerā€¦? So they were all being dead loud the baby woke up šŸ™„ So I just got up and picked her up and took her upstairs. Now sheā€™s wide awake in her next to me šŸ˜‘
My partner puts everyone on loud speaker, and always tries to get the kids to talk to them when they donā€™t want to. Drives me mad so I feel your pain!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does he even have to take the call at this time especially if baby is asleep on him??? Iā€™d be expecting my boyfriend to text back saying itā€™s not a good time and either ring later or tomorrow, when baby isnā€™t on him

Iā€™m lucky my boyfriend only really texts at home. Itā€™s me whoā€™s on the phone šŸ¤­ and even then thatā€™ll most definitely be changing and probably becoming a lot less soon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That would annoy me too. If it was day time sleep I might not be too bothered but bedtime sleep definitely! Why couldnā€™t he have them not on speaker or hand baby back and go speak to them elsewhere??

Mr R is a voice note guy and it drives me nuts cuz weā€™ll all be quiet and out of nowhere his booming voice will be recording a voice note and disturb everyone. Or Iā€™ll WhatsApp him in the night and heā€™ll reply by voice note even tho he knows im gonna have the baby asleep either on me or next to me šŸ™„ especially annoys me when he knows its night feed time cus I try and keep it dark and quiet and then heā€™ll send a message like ā€œBaby RRRRRRR be a good boy for mummy and go to sleepā€ šŸ™„ well he was going sleep til he heard your massive gob šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel like Iā€™ve started something here šŸ˜‚
??? I just thought non bio was less chemicals aka good for sensitive skin and babies šŸ˜‚
So going way too into it but it might be handy for our sensitive skin bubs šŸ™ˆ
Bio has enzymes that break down biological/biodegradable substances and removes them. You can wash at a lower temp too as you donā€™t need the heat, they do the work. Non-bio is marketed as ā€˜kinder to skinā€™ as it doesnā€™t have enzymes but itā€™s like anything, unless youā€™re allergic or particularly sensitive, bio wonā€™t hurt you, you could just as well be allergic to non-bio. Fragrance in either is the biggest culprit.
But, bio can degrade fibers quicker so if youā€™re not washing vom, poo, food, dirt, grass and all the other crap kids throw at their clothes (or gym kit, bed sheets etc) and clothes arenā€™t actually ā€˜dirtyā€™, or the stains arenā€™t bio-degradable (ink, engine oil, paint) non-bio is fine.

ā€¦..Annndddd thatā€™s the most dull thing I think Iā€™ve ever written out šŸ¤“šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like Iā€™ve started something here šŸ˜‚

So going way too into it but it might be handy for our sensitive skin bubs šŸ™ˆ
Bio has enzymes that break down biological/biodegradable substances and removes them. You can wash at a lower temp too as you donā€™t need the heat, they do the work. Non-bio is marketed as ā€˜kinder to skinā€™ as it doesnā€™t have enzymes but itā€™s like anything, unless youā€™re allergic or particularly sensitive, bio wonā€™t hurt you, you could just as well be allergic to non-bio. Fragrance in either is the biggest culprit.
But, bio can degrade fibers quicker so if youā€™re not washing vom, poo, food, dirt, grass and all the other crap kids throw at their clothes (or gym kit, bed sheets etc) and clothes arenā€™t actually ā€˜dirtyā€™, or the stains arenā€™t bio-degradable (ink, engine oil, paint) non-bio is fine.

ā€¦..Annndddd thatā€™s the most dull thing I think Iā€™ve ever written out šŸ¤“šŸ˜‚
How do you know these things šŸ˜‚

• Haha