Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I underestimated what ordering every photo I’ve taken of Baby Rasp would look like 😂

View attachment 3027637
So cute though! My in laws have absolutely
everything in the world in their loft and it makes my boyfriend really happy when they go through the pics. Unlike my family who have rented all their life so moved house so many times we don’t really have that much. I’ll definitely be making sure I print a lot and also find a secure cloud solution to back up pics. I always wince when I see people post on Facebook they’ve lost their phone and it has all their child’s pictures on.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s the same with us. I’ve got hundreds of photos of me, my family, my grandparents when they were younger etc but Mr R has barely anything because his family have moved around so much.

That’s why I’ve got them printed too. Firstly I want him to have them to look through as he gets older but also if either of us lost our phones I’d be devastated to lose all those pics. You can get such good deals on photo printing now too so I’ll probably get him some printed every month so there will always be a physical copy. God knows where I’m going to store them tho cus that’s 1123 photos in 7 weeks 🤣🤣 guarantee there’s a screen shot of a rapid cool in there or something where I was just selecting them all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s the same with us. I’ve got hundreds of photos of me, my family, my grandparents when they were younger etc but Mr R has barely anything because his family have moved around so much.

That’s why I’ve got them printed too. Firstly I want him to have them to look through as he gets older but also if either of us lost our phones I’d be devastated to lose all those pics. You can get such good deals on photo printing now too so I’ll probably get him some printed every month so there will always be a physical copy. God knows where I’m going to store them tho cus that’s 1123 photos in 7 weeks 🤣🤣 guarantee there’s a screen shot of a rapid cool in there or something where I was just selecting them all 😂
It tails off 😂 I have one pic of one of my kids in the last 2 weeks! I have more photos of iced coffee in my camera roll… oops

• Haha
It tails off 😂 I have one pic of one of my kids in the last 2 weeks! I have more photos of iced coffee in my camera roll… oops
I'm the same. Trying to get a photo of the threenager is a nightmare. If I can get him to stay still for two seconds he then smiles like Chandler. That's not something I want to keep!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You've reminded me I've been meaning to do photo books for the threenager and now wee man too. Wondering if physical prints would be easier 🤔 Although I definitely don't have that many photos to print of either of them or combined 😂
There’s an app where you can do a free photobook every month just pay p&p. I’m not sure what they’re like quality wise but might be worth a try if you’re patient enough to do it over a few months 😂
IMG_7243.jpeg

• Heart
How do you know these things 😂
I’m the kind of weirdo that can’t remember what I had for dinner but will read something once and remember it forever. Hence the amount of random shite I come out with on here 😂😂
I knew the bit about different stains but tbf OH has really bad eczema and LO gets sensitive skin so I proper looked into it.
We use bio fine but are careful about fragrances. In laws helpfully wash LO’s bits if they get messy at theirs, I don’t know what they do but it’s so unbelievably strong it takes two washes to get rid of the smell! Makes their skin red and dry. (Have asked them not to).

No perfume was number one rule for meeting baby this time - last time baby would reek after being tucked up against everyone’s chest and neck 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My 4 year old is a Chandler as well hahaha it’s so hard to get a photo of him. I’ve mastered it though I say shall we have a game of simon says? And I’ll do a load of random ones then I go ‘Simon says show me a nice smile’ and he falls for it everytime🤣

He’s proper funny with his little sister he’ll hold her hand and be like ‘look at us get a picture’ but it’ll be at like 6:30 in the morning and his face is covered with weetabix and his hairs all over the show🤣

And agree with smelly perfumes with babies - my pregnancy sickness HATED my MIL’s perfume I’d boak if I were near her, I’ve ended up banishing it cos I wouldn’t want my poor baby smelling of that it’s foul 😂

• Heart
There’s an app where you can do a free photobook every month just pay p&p. I’m not sure what they’re like quality wise but might be worth a try if you’re patient enough to do it over a few months 😂
View attachment 3027699
My plan been to do a book per year but I still haven't had chance. I've been meaning to do the same with my wedding photos and our travel photos but still haven't. It's only been 15 years, clearly just taking my time 😂

• Haha
My plan been to do a book per year but I still haven't had chance. I've been meaning to do the same with my wedding photos and our travel photos but still haven't. It's only been 15 years, clearly just taking my time 😂
I think this is standard procedure, I made my fella a photo book of every pic of him and our son for his first father’s day and swore I’d do it every year. I haven’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing like gearing myself up by watching one born every minute. not watched it since I was about 10 weeks lol

• Haha
I’m confused I just spent ages adding all the pics of our relationship so far as a birthday present and it’s come to like £40 lol. So can you only have a 20 odd page one for free??

I think over a certain amount of pages you pay, yeah. But you can have more than one photo per page so you could get the pages down so it costs less?

I’ve got my scan tomorrow to check my csection scar because it’s still so so painful and I was just talking to Mr R about it.
“Are you having an X-ray?”
“No, an ultrasound”
“What’s an ultrasound?”

Only came to about 538262 of them with me while I was pregnant? Why wouldn’t he know what one is?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got my scan tomorrow to check my csection scar because it’s still so so painful and I was just talking to Mr R about it.
“Are you having an X-ray?”
“No, an ultrasound”
“What’s an ultrasound?”

Only came to about 538262 of them with me while I was pregnant? Why wouldn’t he know what one is?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
Men are so weird. I just had my 20 week scan and when we got called in my husband asked if he should come in with me. Well yes… why are you here then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re honestly so stupid sometimes 🙈

When I said it was the same as a pregnancy scan he asked if I needed cash for the machine for photos. Yes babe I’m going to get some ultrasound pics of my empty uterus 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9