Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine took nearly an hour and I could see him reaching for his phone to start scrolling tiktok cus he was so bored 😂 I just gave him daggers and then he sat there staring in to space tapping his hands and feet instead like he was a one man band or something 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No he’s just an idiot 😂

Another stupid man thing - I get sick of being the only one doing house stuff, like the basic stuff ykno swapping the towels, charging the toothbrushes etc. One of my biggest bugbears is when I get a pack of toilet roll out of the cupboard for him (because he can’t find it) and he doesn’t fill the toilet roll holder up he just takes one from the packet and leaves the rest on the floor. So I thought last time I got a packet out I’d leave it and see how long it took him to work out he needed to empty it and fill the toilet roll holder. There’s now 3 rolls left in the pack of 9 and it’s still kicking around the bathroom floor 🤷🏻‍♀️ will we finish the whole packet before he does anything with it?! I reckon so! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No he’s just an idiot 😂

Another stupid man thing - I get sick of being the only one doing house stuff, like the basic stuff ykno swapping the towels, charging the toothbrushes etc. One of my biggest bugbears is when I get a pack of toilet roll out of the cupboard for him (because he can’t find it) and he doesn’t fill the toilet roll holder up he just takes one from the packet and leaves the rest on the floor. So I thought last time I got a packet out I’d leave it and see how long it took him to work out he needed to empty it and fill the toilet roll holder. There’s now 3 rolls left in the pack of 9 and it’s still kicking around the bathroom floor 🤷🏻‍♀️ will we finish the whole packet before he does anything with it?! I reckon so! 🙄
Mine does this with the toilet roll too and he never finishes one either if there is a little bit left on the end instead of using it he will just get a new roll and use that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Took wee man back to the doctors today. He said he thinks that he may have eczema amongst the cradle cap but fortunately we can treat it all with the emollient we got from the pharmacist. He also checked his temperature and oxygen levels and they were both good. Unfortunately the rash I thought was heat rash he reckoned was an allergic reaction to the Capasal so we've been antihistamines. Fortunately he's still a happy little dude so that's all good. Back at the doctors tomorrow, hopefully they can help with the rage before I hurt my OH 🙄 and give me some answers about the lump.

Hope you all are having a good day. Congrats on the scan @yankydoo 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just told OH I really, really do want the Owlet and essentially to find the money to make it happen. Brought up what you said Rasp that it actually makes you sleep better not worse, as you’re getting a notification is something is wrong rather than waking up to look at baby constantly. He isn’t completely sold, but it’s not his decision 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just told OH I really, really do want the Owlet and essentially to find the money to make it happen. Brought up what you said Rasp that it actually makes you sleep better not worse, as you’re getting a notification is something is wrong rather than waking up to look at baby constantly. He isn’t completely sold, but it’s not his decision 😂
Check on Vinted or FB marketplace, there are a few people on there selling one. I’m also definitely going to get one!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope Baby Jelly is better soon and that you get some answers at your GP appt tomorrow!

@Laughalong it’s honestly one of the best things I’ve bought and I’ll definitely be getting another if we have another baby. It gives me such peace of mind and after our scare last week it’s justified every penny it cost. I like that I can check what kind of night he’s had sleep wise so I can see that his sleeps are getting longer and better quality. Wakings are just where he wiggles or has more restless sleep he didn’t actually wake up 15 times 😂
IMG_7304.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Check on Vinted or FB marketplace, there are a few people on there selling one. I’m also definitely going to get one!
The only reason I feel slightly scared to buy from Vinted etc is in case it breaks we don’t have a warranty. I don’t want to buy full price though, might check on Prime day if it goes into sale
---
Hate to say it as I know some have gone for the prep machine over rapid cool but worth mentioning… not the first time I’ve seen this

Last edited:
How many people have done an antenatal course (in person)? I’ve just found out ours has been canceled which is so annoying, it was a 10 min walk from us and was counting on it to learn and also meet other couples nearby. 😔😔

The only reason I feel slightly scared to buy from Vinted etc is in case it breaks we don’t have a warranty. I don’t want to buy full price though, might check on Prime day if it goes into sale
---
Hate to say it as I know some have gone for the prep machine over rapid cool but worth mentioning… not the first time I’ve seen this

Ok but where is she getting COLOURED rapid cools??? Off to google 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok but where is she getting COLOURED rapid cools??? Off to google 😂
They had the two tone ones in my local Aldi when they where in the middle aisle there!
We started using our rapid cools last night and my partners head has fell off, thinks they're witchcraft, especially cos we're only making 2oz bottles so they cool the water in literally seconds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll 100% be expanding our collection if they add coloured ones. Currently searching for the two tone ones but can’t see them on sale anywhere?!
They had the two tone ones in my local Aldi when they where in the middle aisle there!
We started using our rapid cools last night and my partners head has fell off, thinks they're witchcraft, especially cos we're only making 2oz bottles so they cool the water in literally seconds 😂😂
Amazing! 🤣 when we went for lunch with family we had ours and BIL had theirs for the twins and all the grandparents were like wtf that’s amazing 🤣