Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Sometimes I get a bit sad I won’t initially have the same last name as baby. To be honest it’s just when I get bored and run out of things to think about 😂

I’d have been proposed to this Autumn if it wasn’t for baby’s intermittent arrival. I know OH wants to marry me, so it’s not like I’m sad for that reason. I’m also never asking for a proposal or lowering ring standards to get one sooner. So I need to suck it up 😂.
Isn’t there some thing about baby needing the same surname as Mum in terms of travel/legal documents?

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Has anyone had a pregnancy massage? Are they worth it?
I’ve had one, I’m a big massage person as I have arthritic joints and it really helps. I wasn’t blown away tbh, I find the best part of a massage is being able to totally switch off and basically fall asleep. With the pregnancy one I had to move around a lot and the first 30 mins was her doing my back and neck, which involved me sitting on the side of the bed hugging a pillow. You’re not able to relax your muscles as much as you’re sitting up, so I didn’t feel as many benefits. If I got something again I’d probably get an Indian head massage and/or neck and shoulder massage where you can lie down. Not sure if there are better options out there - I have seen some offered where I think you lie on each side, so it’s more relaxing.

On the subject of muscle pain I’m also seeing an osteopath which has been amazing, it’s not relaxing but really solves muscle tightness.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
The midwife did the heel prick test for us. The health visitor didn’t really do much just weighed th baby and gave me loads of pieces of paper with random info on

I had to bring my yellow folder with me to all of my midwife appointments and if I ever had to go to triage, or for scans. The red book I take with me for any of babies appointments like when the midwife/HV came round or when she will have her jabs
Wow! We don’t bring anything to appointments with us. Just our appointment card with the date and time and then they’ll update with the next date and time.
With baby you get a vaccination passport that you need to bring to all vaccine appointments. That’s it.

I find it so strange how all trusts do things differently, why can’t they just be the same 😂 I had a blue folder which I had to take to all midwife/consultant/scan appointments and then when I got there they’d have their own yellow folder they filled out as well as my blue one! We never had any of the online stuff.
Now he’s in hospital they have a white folder they fill out for him and I’ll use his red book when he’s home! Too many folders and books 😂
I have the exact same just a purple folder!

Laughalong

VIP Member
@Laughalong just seen a post on girlsmouth on FB about loads of girls getting that PLT email! Surely it’s an error??? why would loads of people be getting it? Even someone said they barely return stuff and got it!
What are they expecting when their quality is more often than not shite and their sizing is so off?! One minute I’m a size 4 and then the 10 isn’t even going over my head!

They already started charging for returns, £1.99 a go! Surely that’s enough

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Omg. My worst fear. How can you have the front to give that to another person that’s horrendous When I bought all my Vinted bundles I went through everything. They all did come smelling of laundry powder so felt assured they’d been washed, but there was a few bodysuits that did have staining so they’ve all been binned straight away. Of course I’ve re-washed everything myself too. Not convinced all the clothes were washed with non bio as they smell too strongly of detergent.
In fairness to them they definitely unloaded a lot more stuff than they'd posted about. They were like would you want to take this too, we don't want anything for it. No wonder, it was actually trash 😂

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I feel like I'm on the final countdown of getting this baby out of me and I've been planning all the things I want to eat and drink ASAP.
Gonna go to costco tomorrow and stock up on iced coffee and red bull, I'll be like a pig in shit once I have this kid hahaha
How are you feeling?

George01

Chatty Member
My pram set just got delivered 🙈 oh lord, its getting real now.

everyone else has just shoved it to the side and is pretending it’s not there? Yes?!?
We practised putting it up the day it came and it has lived in the cupboard under the stairs since 😂 if I can't see it it's not there

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We set ours up straight away so we could test it out then it just stayed in the corner of the kitchen (we have a big kitchen lol)

Every so often my 4 year old would randomly push it round the room but other than that it weren’t touched since I was 20 weeks 🤣