Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Funnily enough it's my Birthday this weekend too 😅
Lucky me I get to spend it in the grotty pub with Mr B and all his mates watching all of the football 😒
Not even getting to go out for a nice meal. Going to ask him to take me for brunch at least instead.
This pub doesn't even do food. There's usually this incredible food truck outside so I was looking forward to that at least, but of course of all weekends this is the one they're on a break so won't be there. 😭
That’s crazy, they would have made a fortune this weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Laughalong

VIP Member
What bath products have people gone with? My overbearing-because-I-have-sensitive-skin (surely there’s a word for that) complex means I’m very dramatic about all brands in general on myself, so that’s applying to baby too. We are going to try Mustela first, but open to some Aveeno baby. I don’t want to try Nala or anything like that. Child’s Farm I’m split on. I know the miracles it’s done for some, but it did not help me at all.

Of course it’s about £10 each bottle.

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Are blotchy legs normal in pregnancy? Mine look a right state 🤨 especially combined with sunburnt, insect bitten, swollen feet 🙃
1000016439.jpg

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My sister was on ozempic or similar not so long ago, I’ve been considering hitting her up like a drug dealer but I’m a shitbag 🤣 I’ll try the healthy alternative first

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
How are you all storing clothes baby is yet to fit into.
And how are you storing current clothing?
Stressing myself out trying to figure out how to fold the feckin’ bits 🤣

• Haha

Lexi88

We’ve got the camera too but not using it yet cuz he’s with one of us 24/7. Will use the camera when he goes in to his own room (if I ever let him 🤣). I’ve heard the camera isn’t amazing though so if I hadn’t panic bought it when he was poorly I’d probably have just got the socks. Just make sure you get the set with both size socks because he’s about to go in to the bigger sock now at 7 weeks. The smaller sock is good up to 12lb 😊
Thank you! Yeah I will just get the socks then x

littlepup

VIP Member
Did the cot with a side off work? That’s what I’m looking to do. We’ve got a super king but it’s so high off the floor so like you I’m trying to find a safe way to co-sleep because I know I’ll want to keep doing it (even if he doesn’t 🤣).
Forget we did just co-sleep without the cot there for a while, we had a bed guard. It was when I was trying to get them into their own room and would end up bringing them in.
It did with a bit of a bodge. The height was fine, their matress was lower but not an issue and there was a few inches gap that I filled with my old pregnancy pillow lengthened out, a pool noodle would’ve worked. But they were at an age that they could safely move and turn so no suffocation risk.
The cot was heavy enough it wasn’t attached. It never moved once though and we have wood floors. You can buy straps that go right under the matress with a disc on the end so they can’t be pulled back through, pic below.
It’s a pain to have to shuffle off the end of the bed but after pregnancy and the next2me, you’re used to it.
Chicco does “Next2Me forever” which is a massive next2me, I don’t know much about it but might be worth a look.

IMG_5677.jpeg

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve not even read my notes after giving birth! Are they just in the yellow folder? (Mine was yellow don’t know about anyone else lol)

• Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Talked that up. They’ve brought me forward - it’s Friday!!
It’s only 4 days earlier but holy shit, I’ll have a new baby this week!! How did I get from TTC to here?! 🤯
OMG!! How exciting. Did they bring it forward by much? How many weeks will you be Friday?