Pregnancy #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what were both of your factors that meant you need this? I am currently on aspirin apparently to thin my blood due to my low BMI. Is this in my future???

@Hashtagnotspon
Oooo I was told aspirin cause my other babies (bar the one) have been low birth weight. I have to have the injections after having this one and had to have them after my last baby as I had a PPH.

Second group finally accepted and their admin said the same thing! Cheeky baby brew is already playing games and making us wait 😅
haha that’s your sign to wait!! I kept trying to join groups then deleting it but couldn’t help myself and posted the scan and they all said boy. Now looking at the scan it’s the exact same as my first boys scan so I’m convinced we are having another boy now. Still going to try keep it a surprise but I’m 90% on boy 😂

Reactions: 3
Just about to head in to triage because little man has barely moved today (usually very active all afternoon and evening) and I’ve started getting really bad cramps in my back and as well as across the top of my bump which started yesterday 😩 please keep your fingers crossed that he’s just being lazy and the pains are just from carrying this baby hippo around 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just about to head in to triage because little man has barely moved today (usually very active all afternoon and evening) and I’ve started getting really bad cramps in my back and as well as across the top of my bump which started yesterday 😩 please keep your fingers crossed that he’s just being lazy and the pains are just from carrying this baby hippo around 🥲
Fingers crossed he wakes up as soon as they put that monitor on you, keep us updated lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Will be thinking of you and baby raspberry 💙 hope everything’s ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Second group finally accepted and their admin said the same thing! Cheeky baby brew is already playing games and making us wait 😅
How long have you got to wait? I managed to convince my other half to do an early scan, took a lot of nagging like 😂
---
Fingers crossed, hope everything is ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How long have you got to wait? I managed to convince my other half to do an early scan, took a lot of nagging like 😂
---

Fingers crossed, hope everything is ok ❤
Our 20 week NHS scan was 3 weeks yesterday so not ages, but I'm still super impatient especially considering we've not seen baby for over a month now, I'm just keen to see they're doing okay in there.
---
Fingers crossed for you lovely, sending lots of positivity your way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope everything is okay 🤞❤

• Heart
Thank you. I’m sure he’ll start raving as soon as we pull in to the hospital car park but with the reduced movement (he’s moving a little but nothing like normal) and all the pains I could probably do with a once over anyway otherwise my anxiety will sky rocket again 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you. I’m sure he’ll start raving as soon as we pull in to the hospital car park but with the reduced movement (he’s moving a little but nothing like normal) and all the pains I could probably do with a once over anyway otherwise my anxiety will sky rocket again 🙈
Fingers crossed for you!

• Heart
I’ve been in aspirin since my 12 week appointment. Two tablets a day until
I think 30’weeks or so..

Hope everything is okay 💞

• Heart
What pram is everyone getting? I am so torn which one to get, I really want the iCandy Peach 7 travel system but the price is putting me off! Is it worth spending more for the travel system or are some of the cheaper options just as good? I'm planning on going somewhere like Mamas & Papas to try prams out so I can test them in person.
I’m obsessed with the 7 and wish we had it - we’ve got a toddler and it wasn’t out when we had him/we’ve got one we’ll be reusing, but I keep wishing we’d bought it with him.
The integrated buggy board is such a dream though! We were considering a double but my son rarely goes in the pram and is over the height/weight limit for a lot of doubles, but he’ll only be 2.5 so will want an option for bigger trips out - so it looks like we’ll be going down the clunky buggy board route. Urgh.

Of course as soon as I was on the monitor Baby R decided to have a party. Hes ok but my heart rate is going sky high and they think that or my liver is what’s causing my pain because it’s above the top of my uterus so not the baby. Had bloods and got to wait for a call from them tomorrow with next steps depending on if it shows anything and go back if I don’t feel better 🙃 also got to have yet another GTT because I had +++ glucose, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course as soon as I was on the monitor Baby R decided to have a party. Hes ok but my heart rate is going sky high and they think that or my liver is what’s causing my pain because it’s above the top of my uterus so not the baby. Had bloods and got to wait for a call from them tomorrow with next steps depending on if it shows anything and go back if I don’t feel better 🙃 also got to have yet another GTT because I had +++ glucose, ffs.
I'm relieved for you that Baby R is okay but so sorry you're still suffering with pain, I really hope they can help you get it under control xx

• Heart
Have they mentioned hiatal hernia as a possible cause of the pain?
Turns out I’ve got one and all the treatments and stuff they gave me in my first pregnancy they never considered it even though it’s really common 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.