• Full term/overdue

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Just had my baby

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Just here for the nosey

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
38+1!! Weird to think this is probably the thread when Baby Parsley will make his appearance!! I want him to turn up now (not that I’m over being pregnant, quite enjoyed the last week and a half now I’m on mat leave) I’m just so excited for him to finally be here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finally voted for full term. Can’t believe I’m there already 😭 39+4 today. Had a sweep this morning which was ineffective but trying not to be too disheartened.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was hoping I’d have a baby by the time a new thread came 🤣 at least I can click full term and baby should be here by next thread 🤞🏻
---
Finally voted for full term. Can’t believe I’m there already 😭 39+4 today. Had a sweep this morning which was ineffective but trying not to be too disheartened.
I had 2 in the last week that they were very confident were effective and nothings happened either 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Moved up to 33-38 weeks this thread. Can’t believe how close I’m getting to him being here.

Our travel system has started arriving this week (in dribs and drabs) and the nursery furniture is due any day. It’s all feeling very real now 👀

Still waiting for that burst of energy everyone talks about and waiting for nesting to kick in 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Moved up to 33-38 weeks this thread. Can’t believe how close I’m getting to him being here.

Our travel system has started arriving this week (in dribs and drabs) and the nursery furniture is due any day. It’s all feeling very real now 👀

Still waiting for that burst of energy everyone talks about and waiting for nesting to kick in 😂
I never nested @raspberryjuice so don’t get your hopes up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not 🤣 I’m also still waiting for that glow everyone says i’ll get from the second trimester…. 🤣

I popped to work last week and got told by a few people I look dead, fed up, done with pregnancy etc! Only 1 person tried to lie and said I was glowing and looked really well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I had that energy a few weeks ago - partly because my mum told me about someone she knew who had 3 children and all 3 came at 34 weeks and reminded me that my brother was born 2 weeks early which sent me into a massive panic! But now I’m just tired the whole time and in bed rewatching all old seasons of Made in Chelsea (but with everything washed and hospital bags packed)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m still in the 27-32 weeks bracket! 31 weeks this week eeeeek!!

I’m still awaiting my glow, I’ve had one day out of 31 weeks where I had a bit of energy and ‘nested’ and the day after I felt like I had been hit by a train 😂 I’ve also been told I look grey/dead/like tit 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If money was no object, what’s the one pregnancy/baby item you’d splurge on? (Or perhaps already have👀)
Just curious/nosey haha

• Heart
I’ve caved in and bought a bigger bra size from M&S, didn’t want to commit to buying anything new until after my early scan but it was soo painful!

Reactions: 3
If money was no object, what’s the one pregnancy/baby item you’d splurge on? (Or perhaps already have👀)
Just curious/nosey haha
I actually treated myself to a Baby Bjorn bouncer as that's the one thing I really coveted. I got it brand new but from an auction site so it was about 40% off. They do the carriers too so I'm a little tempted.
I'd love a sheepskin which actually aren't too much money but I don't know if it's a waste, same with a baby brezza or nutri moov food maker but I know they're a waste. A brand new travel system in an impractical colour like gold and cream or sage which I'd never do because I'd be thinking about resale value and keeping it pristine looking. Cashmere blankets, socks and sleepsuits. Boden and Trotters gear and a lovely leather changing bag brand new.
There's tons I could buy but I know would be totally unnecessary, impractical, wasteful or I'd be panicking about getting ruined so I just wouldn't. Like I could technically afford all brand new zip up sleep suits and I will get some but I'll also reuse our old button ones because they're absolutely fine and where do you stop when the 'affordable' stuff all adds up?!

I was obsessed with carpet cleaning videos when I couldn’t sleep during the night that’s all I watched and then I’d be on my hands and knees scrubbing our carpets. I’m convinced that then helped me go into labour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was obsessed with carpet cleaning videos when I couldn’t sleep during the night that’s all I watched and then I’d be on my hands and knees scrubbing our carpets. I’m convinced that then helped me go into labour 😂
Funny enough, the one thing I would call a "Must have" baby item is the Bissel Spot cleaner or similar. It sucks up liquid and sprays out cleaning solution toy scrub in then suck up again but it's for small areas like carpet spills, sofa or mattress, car seats etc.
It'll immediately clean/suck up baby vom or nappy accidents, spilt milk etc and once they get to toddler stage any spilled liquid or clean up if they've drawn on something fabric or dropped food and it's ground in. Honestly one of the best things I have that while not a baby product, I wouldn't need if I didn't have kids. Our floors are wood with rugs, if we were carpeted it'd be even more used.

Reactions: 1
Omg that’s my obsession right now! Mountain Rug Cleaning on instagram is my favourite account 🤣 made my mum and grandma bring my grandma’s carpet cleaner over the other weekend and they cleaned our rugs and carpets for us and it was so satisfying!

• Haha
Eeeeek how exciting is it when you move up a category on the poll 😅 I’m half way now!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just packed my hospital bag 🥺 well more prepared this time round I remember packing it at 38 weeks the day before I was getting induced last time 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve had mine packed for a few weeks but I’ve got stuff to add and I just can’t be bothered 😂 they’re sat in the corner with a pile of parcels and bags around them of stuff to be added but I just look at them and think naaaah maybe tomorrow! I’m sure that will come back to bite me on the bum 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.