Pregnancy #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep laughing to myself that so many pregnant ladies can't wait for a wine/beer/gin etc once baby is here.
Then there's me counting down the weeks til I can stuff my face with an entire packet of sliced salami, chorizo and prosciutto 😆
But that being said...do any of you have recommendations for alcohol-free rum? I have a night out next week where I want to at least pretend to join in with the copious boozing that the others will be doing, and there's only so much plain diet coke a girl can hack 😅
I’ve got no recommendations for the alcohol free
rum sorry but I’m also not excited for the first alcoholic drink, I’m excited for my ice cold red bull and medium rare steak 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for a cold pint of cider at the pub in the summer 😅 other than that I haven’t really missed anything I’m not allowed. But cold cider at the pub on a summers day what got us in to this situation, and I won’t have had a drink for a year so it will definitely go to my head, so I think my partner is terrified for that day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for a cold pint of cider at the pub in the summer 😅 other than that I haven’t really missed anything I’m not allowed. But cold cider at the pub on a summers day what got us in to this situation, and I won’t have had a drink for a year so it will definitely go to my head, so I think my partner is terrified for that day 🤣
You've done it now, all I can think about is a nice fruity cider in a pub beer garden with the sun shining down 🤤
Only 6 months to go😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You've done it now, all I can think about is a nice fruity cider in a pub beer garden with the sun shining down 🤤
Only 6 months to go😩
I literally can’t wait to share a bottle of red and some crisps with my friends in a pub.

I did IVF so I had months of non drinking and taking medication in the lead up to this pregnancy…. So it’s been like 18 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t even really miss drinking, it’s just that ice cold cider in the pub on a boiling hot day I can’t stop thinking about!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly, so sick of feeling so tired when I’ve done nothing at all. All I’ve done is have lunch out, and watched the game in a pub with an orange juice and you’d honestly think I’ve run a marathon with how tired I feel inside

Reactions: 2
After my first born, I had so much hair loss😫 and I’m already dreading it this time around. Any tips to slow it down? Or stop it???🤣

Honestly, so sick of feeling so tired when I’ve done nothing at all. All I’ve done is have lunch out, and watched the game in a pub with an orange juice and you’d honestly think I’ve run a marathon with how tired I feel inside
I know the feeling, it's so frustrating. Take the opportunity to rest 😊
---
After my first born, I had so much hair loss😫 and I’m already dreading it this time around. Any tips to slow it down? Or stop it???🤣
I shed a lot normally but used the Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp Oil after my first and I'm sure it helped with regrowth. Planning on using it again after this one makes their appearance

In the same! Although I have HG so only make it to the bathroom and back and that’s me exhausted. My bloods came back that my iron is a little low so I’m hoping if I try to sort that out then I may not be as tired and breathless!

Think I may have lost some of my plug. Good job the in laws have arrived! Impeccable timing on baby's part 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I keep checking for the plug. Or the waters. I’ll never forget when my waters broke before - it was an insane amount of fluid!

what was it like? I’ve had increased discharge today but don’t think it’s enough to be like a plug. Never saw my one with my first born
The best way I can describe it was bits of jelly like snot 😂 With my first it came out it one big lump but I've had a few little bits throughout the day. Definitely thicker and more jelly like than normal discharge, kind of stringy too.

what was it like? I’ve had increased discharge today but don’t think it’s enough to be like a plug. Never saw my one with my first born
I’d never even heard of it before I read it on here! 😂 I lost mine a day or two before going into labour, it was like
thick snot! A bit bloody. It was definitely different to the usual discharge 😂

The best way I can describe it was bits of jelly like snot 😂 With my first it came out it one big lump but I've had a few little bits throughout the day. Definitely thicker and more jelly like than normal discharge, kind of stringy too.
The glamour of pregnancy!!!
When I woke up covered in the waters my first thought was “oh great I’ve pissed myself”

• Haha
Yeah I keep checking for the plug. Or the waters. I’ll never forget when my waters broke before - it was an insane amount of fluid!
TW - TMI!!
My forewater went in my sleep, woke up with a little mark on my shorts about 2 inches I wouldn't have noticed if they weren't light colour. "Well that was nothing to worry about" I thought. (BTW if this happens, you need to go in because of infection risk, I didn't know)
After being induced, the midwife burst the rest - OMG! The flood! And I never knew It'd keep coming She also did an internal and came away with stringy goop and more fluid escaping. It was like those videos of cows giving birth! We're no prudes but I just looked at my OH and said "I'm sorry you've had to see this" 😂

• Haha
Yeah I couldn’t believe the amount of fluid that came out!! It was coming out all day, when they examined me in the morning they put a speculum in and loads just came flooding out😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.