Pregnancy #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone help? About 5 weeks pregnant and I'm in agony... pains in my stomach I can barely stand up. Even lying down is sore. Its such a hard pain to describe shooting pains but then just a dull c9nstant soreness all over

Can anyone help? About 5 weeks pregnant and I'm in agony... pains in my stomach I can barely stand up. Even lying down is sore. Its such a hard pain to describe shooting pains but then just a dull c9nstant soreness all over
If you have a number for your EPU give them a call, if not try 111 who can refer you on to them. You need to be checked over as you shouldn’t be in that much pain and could be a sign it’s an ectopic pregnancy. Hope everything is ok x

Reactions: 2
I’ve weaned myself off my pain/sleep meds and now my gp is refusing to issue my anxiety meds because I need to look into reducing the dosage. I have complex anxiety and depression and a bad history of coming off meds. I’m so mad. I’ve already told them this and they left me without blood pressure meds or anxiety meds over the weekend. It’s so dangerous!!!

• Sad
Drink some water, take paracetemol and lie down. Deep breathing. And I recommend calling 111 if it doesn’t pass. It could just be early pregnancy pains, or constipation/indigestion. It will hopefully pass, but if not - definitely call 111

Hope you’re ok x

Reactions: 1
The day time naps have returned. Defo sleeping more again. I'm still an 8 on my bottom but gone from a 6 to a 10/12 on my top. Gotta get myself a new coat. I'm still not announcing my pregnancy and not bumped into anyone in a few weeks but will be pretty obvious I'm pregnant when I do. Hope I don't bump into them before my explosive reveal.

If you have a number for your EPU give them a call, if not try 111 who can refer you on to them. You need to be checked over as you shouldn’t be in that much pain and could be a sign it’s an ectopic pregnancy. Hope everything is ok x
Echo this @princesspiexoxoxox call 111 as if it’s ectopic you’ll need to act quickly. Hope you are ok!

Well I seem to have reached a point where I get to play the game 'is this bump or bloating?' 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I seem to have reached a point where I get to play the game 'is this bump or bloating?' 🤔
13 weeks and I can see a little something now, but tbh I just look like I’ve got a bit of a belly going on 😑 naturally I’m a size 4-6 and it just looks like I’ve overindulged at a buffet

• Heart
I saw this on Instagram earlier it could not be more accurate to pregnancy tbh 🤣

IMG_4888.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
did it ease off or did you manage to get any help?

I'm just back from a and e.... no further on tbh possible ectopic but need to wait further tests... home and in my own bed.

Thank you everyone 💕💕💕
Have they arranged a scan for you to check the location of your pregnancy if they suspect it’s ectopic? Hope you’re ok and the pain eases with no further issues ❤

This is probably a stupid question but what is everyone planning to wear for labour? When I had my first I wasn't expecting to be admitted so rocked up in leggings and a jumper only to deliver him shortly after with my knickers still round my ankles 😂

• Haha
This is probably a stupid question but what is everyone planning to wear for labour? When I had my first I wasn't expecting to be admitted so rocked up in leggings and a jumper only to deliver him shortly after with my knickers still round my ankles 😂
I can’t even remember what I went to hospital in tbh 😂 probably just leggings and a baggy tee. I had packed an oversized black top to give birth in but I somehow ended up in a hospital gown (have no recollection of this) but wore the top in the days afterwards anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m having a planned section so assume I’ll be in a hospital gown, but I’ve packed a big T-shirt in my bag just incase we don’t make it that far (risk of preterm labour). At the moment I seem to be living in a maternity bra and leggings though so I imagine if it came to it I’d just be in my bra 😂

I panic ordered a box of Frida Mom stuff from Boots and included in that is a labour gown thingy so planning on that! But currently living in leggings and my husband’s old t shirts/pyjamas so who knows 🤣

This was me I was in a jumper and leggings and just stripped it all off and I was just in my bra as he was born within 30 mins of getting to hospital 😆 then had a shower and put a nightie and dressing gown on!

]
I wasn’t expecting to labour when I went in and ended up in my long tightish vest top (almost dress length - Primark). Ended up with c-section in a hospital gown but the vest was handy for labouring as I could pull it up or off the shoulders and it stayed there or down to cover my modesty to move about, plus as it was tight I wasn’t getting tangled moving about. It definitely came off a few times though, dignity out the window. I think I had a soft bra top on too.
I’d probably do the same again with button up nighties for after depending if I have a section.

Saw pics of some girl friends out out on their stories tonight. A boozy night so of course I wouldn’t be invited but this is the 2nd time, feels a bit crap and FOMO. I’ve barely seen friends since October from feeling rubbish and when we have gone out, everyone’s getting drunk so not stayed late. I’m not a group chat person either so not much contact. First time was Covid so I didn’t miss anything but I feel very out of the loop this time. At least I know I won’t have a hangover tomorrow I suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I went in wearing leggings and an oversized shirt and delivered the baby in just my bra soaked through in the birthing pool 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.