Pregnancy #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much ladies, I’ll give it all a try 🩷 I’ve had another day of suffering where I’ve barely eaten anything but I can’t fit any more food in (and I can’t sit up straight the pain is that bad either).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Any orher first time pregnant mom's wishing away Christmas 😂 I just want to celebrate with my baby and hubby next year instead I'm wishing this one away. I know a lot of people are like enjoy the last as a twosome etc but I've had 9 Christmas with him I'm OK 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Any orher first time pregnant mom's wishing away Christmas 😂 I just want to celebrate with my baby and hubby next year instead I'm wishing this one away. I know a lot of people are like enjoy the last as a twosome etc but I've had 9 Christmas with him I'm OK 🤣
I’m three weeks into parenthood so still raw but honestly, enjoy it. I’ve just written a post on the new baby thread about this but I’m really missing my old life and especially it just being us. I thought we had one more Christmas together but little guy came early.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m quite happy to enjoy this Christmas and really want baby to stay in until my due date - end of Jan. I’ll be 37 weeks the first week of the new year. I am quite nervous about changing too much when baby is here. Looking forward to her arrival but also don’t want to lose myself.

Reactions: 4
I’m three weeks into parenthood so still raw but honestly, enjoy it. I’ve just written a post on the new baby thread about this but I’m really missing my old life and especially it just being us. I thought we had one more Christmas together but little guy came early.
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. This time of year has such high expectations and is a roller-coaster of emotions at the best of times no mind when you have a new baby to care for.

I think I'm just looking forward to new traditions as a lot of our family traditions are fading away as they've kids and we want our own

I get this, I’m too ill to enjoy any of the food and constant pressures, and too tired to enjoy visiting. Just crawling through the days trying not to be sick and stay active on the toilet currently 🥲😂

Anyone got any tips on how to naturally increase iron levels?

My 28 week bloods have came back and I’m borderline anaemic. They’ve prescribed iron tablets for it but I have to pick them up from the hospital and I don’t drive so won’t be able to get them until after Christmas now 🙈

Bit hesitant to take them as well as I don’t want the stomach issue side effects 😅
I had no side effects when I took mine, I was on them my whole pregnancy 😂

it’s hard isn’t it! i’m 37weeks and im itchy, swollen, standing up for long periods hurts - just over it. but do also see how i should be enjoying this last non baby xmas!

it’s hard isn’t it! i’m 37weeks and im itchy, swollen, standing up for long periods hurts - just over it. but do also see how i should be enjoying this last non baby xmas!
Yeah I'm 32 wks and I'm sore from pelvic girdle pain myself, I have no appetite and wrecked so think that's why I'm struggling to enjoy myself. Plus everyone is annoying me so I just want to be alone 😂
I'm so moany today 😂

Yeah I'm 32 wks and I'm sore from pelvic girdle pain myself, I have no appetite and wrecked so think that's why I'm struggling to enjoy myself. Plus everyone is annoying me so I just want to be alone 😂
I'm so moany today 😂
same 😂 i almost punched a family member for making me walk round every single aisle in sainsbury’s today for no bloody reason. i fear a big cry is coming soon because i truly am finished with being so pregnant!!

Reactions: 2
Is anybody else struggling with their partner?
I love him lots but I feel like I have to keep reminding him of just how exhausting pregnancy is… we are not currently equals, and I really need him to do a bit more right now.

And he does this irritating thing where he says “me too” whenever I tell him how tired I am. Yes ok mate!!! I’m sure you’re tired but it’s not 7 months pregnant level. Why are some of them like this? It’s really annoying me.

Reactions: 3
I love him lots but I feel like I have to keep reminding him of just how exhausting pregnancy is… we are not currently equals, and I really need him to do a bit more right now.

And he does this irritating thing where he says “me too” whenever I tell him how tired I am. Yes ok mate!!! I’m sure you’re tired but it’s not 7 months pregnant level. Why are some of them like this? It’s really annoying me.
Yes this 10000%
Currently listening about his sore throat where I haven't slept properly in forever and I'm sore.. Its like dude really
Then he's like oh as have to do this tomorrow night and I'm just like no it's late I probably will want to be in bed feck off

I'm so done with being pregnant. Currently 29 weeks but been in pain constantly for months. My toddler has gone off the rails since our visit to family the other week, my husband is "dying" of man flu. I'm so fed up. I just want to cry ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I get this, I’m too ill to enjoy any of the food and constant pressures, and too tired to enjoy visiting. Just crawling through the days trying not to be sick and stay active on the toilet currently 🥲😂
I’m the same! Just trying to survive at the moment. Luckily I’ve told family so at least I don’t have to hide it but want to enjoy my last Christmas but can’t wait til next year when I’m not feeling like rubbish!

This is one of my biggest peeves. I still get up in the night with our toddler who has a milk most nights too, and he mostly sleeps in the spare room, and yet he reckons he’s just as tired as me. Pull the other one.
I’ve also got a cough I’ve had for weeks, when he’s ill he can take all of Boots and we’re obviously limited to pregnancy safe nothingness.

I love my partner to bits but he referred to my mat leave as holiday the other day. I corrected him pretty quickly and he apologised but I was a bit astounded tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I love my partner to bits but he referred to my mat leave as holiday the other day. I corrected him pretty quickly and he apologised but I was a bit astounded tbh.
Men have no clue 😆 I remember when I was off with my first my fella came home and said ‘you’ve just been at home doing nothing all day with the baby’ yes… nothing 🙄

• Wow
Men have no clue 😆 I remember when I was off with my first my fella came home and said ‘you’ve just been at home doing nothing all day with the baby’ yes… nothing 🙄
I think they all have a condition called word vomit.. I'm constantly correcting him as the tit he comes out with would wreck your head

• Haha
5 weeks since LMP and trying not to read too much into the fact that I don't FEEL pregnant. I definitely felt pregnant last time. I hate that I am just constantly thinking about pregnancy and can't relax at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.