Pregnancy #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas 🥰 can’t believe this time next year all our little people will be here!

Reactions: 4
I'm so excited I can't sleep... Nah that's just the pregnancy insomnia
I’m working so also not sleeping but I know tomorrow when I need to nap before the chaos that the insomnia will kick in 🙄

Looking forward to actually having next Xmas Eve overnight off. It will be my first one in 7 years in this job 🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm just absolutely fuming with the world today 😅🙄

12 weeks today and I feel like PMS moody but next level.

I am exhausted, overwhelmed and everything anyone says or does today is just pissing me right off.

Doesn't help that I'm at my in laws listening to my FIL rant about immigrants, vaccines, electric cars and politics while he has the TV on really loud and we can't watch anything for more than 5 minutes before he complains that it's rubbish and turns it over.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I didn’t think I’d miss being pregnant so much 😩 I am so happy to have my baby girl here, I’m literally obsessed with her and so is my husband even if the night shift if horrific, if she keeps luring me into a false sense of security I fear I will end up with Irish twins 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve gone from saying I want 2 babies to 4 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone have trapped wind as a labour pain? I didn’t with my first but it’s been coming and going for about 5 hours now every 10 mins along with some cramping.

Hello all! Jumping on this thread now I got my positive test yesterday on Christmas Day. Baby #2 and can’t believe our luck that we’ve conceived both first time trying. I’m anxious to wait until 12 weeks for a scan so will probably book in for an early one, also had HG my first pregnancy so I’m really hoping it’s not as bad this time round, I’m not sure how I will cope with a toddler this time!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just seen a girl on tiktok do a haul of presents for her baby for Xmas who isn't born yet... You'd be forever buying shire you don't need. Sick of being shoved every gismo and gadget in your face

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen any good offers on baby bits in the Boxing Day sales? 😁
We have everything saved from our first so think we only need a new bouncy chair so will be looking out for one of those. The nursery bits I've had saved haven't been reduced because of course they haven't 🙄

The one thing I wanted to be reduced hasn’t been 😂 it’s the bugaboo donkey duo and at that price I’m really hoping it comes down in price before I have to buy it at the end of the month 😬

32 weeks and I'm definitely getting stiff and sore 😭😭 I'm hobbling around a lot and struggling to even sweep up dirt from the floor. Have had physio and basically it's just the joys of pregnancy. Can't imagine another 8/9 weeks of this

Reactions: 3
how does everyone feel about the new nhs guideline being induced at41 weeks. that’s only 4 days for me :(
It's only a guideline. They'll push it but you can refuse, it's your body and your baby!
Do your research, know the facts and weigh up the risks and benefits for you.

I had an induction with my first at 41 weeks and it was a positive experience in the end. I had wanted to avoid induction because of the increased risk of intervention and emergency c section but my blood pressure was high and I agreed it was needed.

I really recommend the positive birth company, either the book or online course, even their Instagram is really good. It really helped me with understanding how our bodies work during labour and gave me some good tools for making decisions and talking to the midwives and doctors about my choices.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone gone off any type of foods? I’ve gone off sausage rolls! I usually love them too! I keep seeing homemade sausage rolls everywhere and their making me feel ill 🤣

Me! I can’t stomach any kind of hot drink (except the occasional hot chocolate but always regret it), can’t eat any chocolate without being sick, can’t look at or think about any meat except chicken without wanting to vom… 😩 pregnancy is wild 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.