Pregnancy #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone gone off any type of foods? I’ve gone off sausage rolls! I usually love them too! I keep seeing homemade sausage rolls everywhere and their making me feel ill 🤣
Oh I love a sausage roll, with my first they made me throw up. I think it was the pastry...

Luckily this time I've been ok. I can't drink tea at the moment though and I generally don't have as much as an appetite for snacks though and I am usually a nightmare for snacking on crisps, biscuits, and chocolate.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone gone off any type of foods? I’ve gone off sausage rolls! I usually love them too! I keep seeing homemade sausage rolls everywhere and their making me feel ill 🤣
I feel like the opposite of pregnant woman for this because this Christmas I’ve gone massively off pickled onions and gherkins. Normally I’m a proper fiend for them but just the thought of them is making me 🤢

The one thing I wanted to be reduced hasn’t been 😂 it’s the bugaboo donkey duo and at that price I’m really hoping it comes down in price before I have to buy it at the end of the month 😬
Try the outlet section of the bugaboo website they often have them reduced

Heading for my c section in a few hours! Scared 😱 and excited. Not even packed yet lol
Hope everything has gone smoothly. I'm.now 6 days post op and I'm so surprised by how good I feel. It is a weird feeling to think they'll be here soon ❤
---
how does everyone feel about the new nhs guideline being induced at41 weeks. that’s only 4 days for me :(
As @Justwatchin... has said, it's just a guideline.
You do not have to agree, weigh up all choices and make an informed choice for you and baby.

Reactions: 2
First midwife appointment on Friday and then getting my scan date
I feel very nervous this pregnancy, so scared something is wrong, I'm just desperate for the 12 weeks scan to tell me little bean is growing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Follow up scan on the 2nd, I’ll be 9 plus 6 so hoping to see a big difference from the 7 plus 6 scan.. can’t wait to see the little miracle again.. x

• Heart
The one thing I wanted to be reduced hasn’t been 😂 it’s the bugaboo donkey duo and at that price I’m really hoping it comes down in price before I have to buy it at the end of the month 😬
The donkey rarely drops in price unless a new model comes out. And the 5 has just been released. The 5 is literally the same as the 2&3 and all colour packs fit all versions. Plus Buffalo hoods can also be used with Buffalo rods, same for the seat unit it makes it deeper for the toddler seat. You could also try Barbara’s bugaboos on fb/insta we bought our full donkey 3 twin package from there for £1200. And the donkey was basically brand new. She reconditions them.

The donkey rarely drops in price unless a new model comes out. And the 5 has just been released. The 5 is literally the same as the 2&3 and all colour packs fit all versions. Plus Buffalo hoods can also be used with Buffalo rods, same for the seat unit it makes it deeper for the toddler seat. You could also try Barbara’s bugaboos on fb/insta we bought our full donkey 3 twin package from there for £1200. And the donkey was basically brand new. She reconditions them.
I know about Barbara’s bugaboo’s we actually did look on there.
We’re using John Lewis so we can spread the payment over a year, making it more affordable. It’s a shame because they were on sale over Black Friday 🙈 should have just bought it then!

First midwife appointment on Friday and then getting my scan date
I feel very nervous this pregnancy, so scared something is wrong, I'm just desperate for the 12 weeks scan to tell me little bean is growing
I've been exactly the same the whole way through and I have my 12 weeks scan next week. I decided against a private scan but it is a good option for reassurance if you can afford it.

I have found that in the last week or two my anxiety around it has calmed down quite a bit, so I do think it's hormone related. I am quite an anxious person anyway.

I do know I am going to be a mess on the day if the scan though.

Please tell me this exhaustion doesn’t last the whole pregnancy 😅😂 I’ve never been so lazy in my life! Struggling to motivate myself to even do the simple tasks round the house. Every time I sit on the sofa I keep drifting off and I can’t remember the last time I was awake past 8pm either 😂

my mum and partner keep telling me to take advantage of the relaxing time but all I can think about is all the jobs I haven’t got done 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please tell me this exhaustion doesn’t last the whole pregnancy 😅😂 I’ve never been so lazy in my life! Struggling to motivate myself to even do the simple tasks round the house. Every time I sit on the sofa I keep drifting off and I can’t remember the last time I was awake past 8pm either 😂

my mum and partner keep telling me to take advantage of the relaxing time but all I can think about is all the jobs I haven’t got done 😂
With my first I remember having a few weeks in the middle where I had a decent amount of energy, then I got too big and was tired again 😂

• Heart

Omg congratulations! 🤩

I was so tired in the first trimester and then absolutely fine right up until I gave birth! Hopefully it won’t last long for you

• Heart
Wow pregnancy when you have a toddler is really something else 😩
OMG! Exactly this! My little terror has also taken it upon himself to decide that he now no longer likes to sleep and my poor husband is having to sit in his room every night to help him sleep. I'd do it but I'm too big to be able to easily, and quietly, get off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.