Pregnancy #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks both, 4/5 weeks so very early. I've spoken to my GP and they're monitoring hcg levels at the moment, just looking for other peoples experiences. It does feel like my period is going to come and any time i cough or sneeze it's sharp pain.
I am 5 weeks and I'm also feeling a bit like this. Not been in agony, just felt like i am getting my time of the month and sharp pain if i sneeze/ pulling pain if i stretch.

I just assumed that it was all normal though so haven't been worried. Did your doctor seem concerned?

Thanks both, 4/5 weeks so very early. I've spoken to my GP and they're monitoring hcg levels at the moment, just looking for other peoples experiences. It does feel like my period is going to come and any time i cough or sneeze it's sharp pain.
Yeah I had that- if I got up too quickly too it really hurt. It was period like pains for me and I had sharp pains on the side I ovulated from too, I had an early scan which reassured me because I found the pains quite scary too.

I am 5 weeks and I'm also feeling a bit like this. Not been in agony, just felt like i am getting my time of the month and sharp pain if i sneeze/ pulling pain if i stretch.

I just assumed that it was all normal though so haven't been worried. Did your doctor seem concerned?
He wants to rule out ectopic as my right side is a lot worse but not too concerned, more a precaution I think.

Yeah I had that- if I got up too quickly too it really hurt. It was period like pains for me and I had sharp pains on the side I ovulated from too, I had an early scan which reassured me because I found the pains quite scary too.
Yes this sounds like me, it's scary when you don't know what's normal and not. I think I'll book an early scan too.

Reactions: 1
He wants to rule out ectopic as my right side is a lot worse but not too concerned, more a precaution I think.

Yes this sounds like me, it's scary when you don't know what's normal and not. I think I'll book an early scan too.
Ah ok, I hope all is well with you. I'll keep an eye on how I am feeling and if it gets any worse I'll maybe give my Dr's a call. Thanks for the info

Not to leave the end of the thread on a cliff hanger but tonight I had an incredibly vivid dream that I was going into labour, my waters had broke (all over our downstairs loo!) and I was being attended by my aunts.

Woke up for a wee and had bleeding so now we’re on our way to triage 😳😬 maybe that old trust your intuition thing is stronger than we think!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to leave the end of the thread on a cliff hanger but tonight I had an incredibly vivid dream that I was going into labour, my waters had broke (all over our downstairs loo!) and I was being attended by my aunts.

Woke up for a wee and had bleeding so now we’re on our way to triage 😳😬 maybe that old trust your intuition thing is stronger than we think!
Hope everything is ok!

I’m 20 weeks and my next midwife appointment isn’t until I’m 29 weeks…is it ok to text my midwife to ask for my prescription exempt certificate and my MATB1 form you think? Or should I wait?! I’m sure my work need the form sooner than later?

I’m 20 weeks and my next midwife appointment isn’t until I’m 29 weeks…is it ok to text my midwife to ask for my prescription exempt certificate and my MATB1 form you think? Or should I wait?! I’m sure my work need the form sooner than later?
I’d text and ask. I had a right mare trying to get mine and work needed it by the end of week 25.

Have you had your 20 week scan? I got my MATB1 form at this appointment
---
Definitely message about the prescription exemption though, I think I got that by the time I was 9 weeks!

Currently wondering if it's too early to book onto a baby massage course. I'm due in mid March and the local village one is taking bookings for a course that starts mid to late April so baby would definitely be here and spaces are limited but equally... is that stupid XD
The ones around here told me baby needs to be at least 6-8 weeks, my midwife tried to refer me for it but when they called me they told me my baby is currently too young (just over 2 weeks now 😭) they said they could put me down for ones in the future closer to when he’s old enough

I don’t think it would hurt to ask !

I got mine at my 20w scan - they were SO grumpy about it because apparently my midwife had already done me one before 20 weeks that couldn't be used 🤷‍♀️ Have you had your scan yet? I'd definitely text about the exemption certificate, they can't be backdated more than 1 month if she forgets/doesn't do it.
---
I’d text and ask. I had a right mare trying to get mine and work needed it by the end of week 25.
Mine was a right pain too - the MATB1 form and the exemption certificate. Given that pretty much every single pregnant person must need one, why is it so hard?! 😫

Why are they all so unlikable this year man? I’m struggling to stay interested I don’t like anyone. Samie is the best one but she’s not exactly entertaining she’s just nice and not cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are they all so unlikable this year man? I’m struggling to stay interested I don’t like anyone. Samie is the best one but she’s not exactly entertaining she’s just nice and not cringe.
Is it the pregnancy hormones? :LOL: 🤭

or maybe the wrong thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please any reassurance that’s it’s not totally bad to be totally disorganised at 32 weeks. We have most stuff brought but it’s still in boxes/needs washing. Furniture isn’t up, piles of stuff all over the spare bed!
Looks like husband will be having surgery on his elbow… so just feeling abit overwhelmed with how much needs doing!

Please any reassurance that’s it’s not totally bad to be totally disorganised at 32 weeks. We have most stuff brought but it’s still in boxes/needs washing. Furniture isn’t up, piles of stuff all over the spare bed!
Looks like husband will be having surgery on his elbow… so just feeling abit overwhelmed with how much needs doing!
31 weeks on Saturday and all our furniture is still in boxes. We can’t organise anything until my FIL gets his new house which keeps getting delayed. His furniture is all stored in what will be our nursery. Clothes are still unwashed in bags and I don’t even have a bag topack for hospital. You’re not alone 😅

Honestly please don’t panic, you could potentially have another 10 weeks to go. Just do a little bit at a time and slowly but surely you’ll be all sorted.

In my experience, you've still probably got 2 months left. It sounds less time than it is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.