• Over due

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Had my baby

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Just enjoying some Wheetos

Votes: 27 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit no need for a thread title if there wasn't any suggestions

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Baby is now doing a full can can show 👍🏻 and I feel much less pressure over my bump now! Poor bugger was probably just sleeping in protest at me running around all day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
3 babies on their way at the same time… Ambassador, you are spoiling us!!!

Hope you start to get some movement soon @Nayalove96 - what was the reason you were induced? Can we call baby BabyLove96 on here, because I ready am in my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So exciting to click the next poll response 😄 20 weeks today, I have my scan in a few hours. Isn’t it incredible you go from ‘hmm I’m not sure if what I feel is the baby’ to ‘there’s no mistaking that’s the baby’ in a matter of days 🥰🥰
I’m 36 weeks now and the movements are crazy!! No judging at ALL and interest if this has happened to anyone….but makes me wonder HOW people don’t know they’re pregnant until they give birth!

Reactions: 8
I’m 36 weeks now and the movements are crazy!! No judging at ALL and interest if this has happened to anyone….but makes me wonder HOW people don’t know they’re pregnant until they give birth!
Tell me about it. I’m 29 weeks, I’ve got a faint linea negra, looking absolutely whale-like, the worst back ache of my life and got stuck in the bath because I got in the narrow bit (like I normally do) and got wedged in.

TMI but I also created so much suction with my giant butt the plug came out of the plug hole and took me ages to realise the water was draining 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Got my GTT #2 this morning… trying to go through all the stuff I need to do before I leave the house and all I can think is BREAKFAST BREAKFAST.

HELP!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was my due date yesterday. Went for a walk had a madras and had sex which was a challenge and nothing. Currently have my three year old sleeping on me as she’s not well again after first week back at preschool 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was my due date yesterday. Went for a walk had a madras and had sex which was a challenge and nothing. Currently have my three year old sleeping on me as she’s not well again after first week back at preschool 🥴
🙋🏻‍♀️ was my due date yesterday too… on Friday I was 2cm dilated and had a sweep so was very optimistic but here we are!
Bad timing on your little girl, of all weeks! Hope she feels better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🙋🏻‍♀️ was my due date yesterday too… on Friday I was 2cm dilated and had a sweep so was very optimistic but here we are!
Bad timing on your little girl, of all weeks! Hope she feels better soon x
Oh that sounds positive! Hopefully it’s not too long for you now. I know, I was really hoping this weekend would be it as dont want to do another week of parenting while so pregnant and now she’s poorly too 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Very quick labour, still in shock, little girl born at 06.35 6lb5, I have torn to bits :'(

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Has anyone had to go on SSP before maternity leave starts?
I’ve been dealing with - and managing - dizziness for the last 4/5 weeks. No real cause for it (other than pregnancy!) after lots of hospital tests.
However it’s getting to the point where I’m nearly fainting when taking the kids I nanny for on the school run which feels extremely dangerous (for all of us).
I feel like such a failure not being able to smooth through this pregnancy and really worried about losing my last 4 weeks of pay, something happening to him if I were to collapse alone and just in general for struggling so bloody much when everyone makes it look so easy 😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone had to go on SSP before maternity leave starts?
I’ve been dealing with - and managing - dizziness for the last 4/5 weeks. No real cause for it (other than pregnancy!) after lots of hospital tests.
However it’s getting to the point where I’m nearly fainting when taking the kids I nanny for on the school run which feels extremely dangerous (for all of us).
I feel like such a failure not being able to smooth through this pregnancy and really worried about losing my last 4 weeks of pay, something happening to him if I were to collapse alone and just in general for struggling so bloody much when everyone makes it look so easy 😢😢
How many weeks are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.