Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought a bedside crib yet? I thought I’d make the most of the Black Friday sales and order a Snuzpod. It’s came today and I’ve read only good things but then I spoke to a new mum a couple of days ago who said she was told not to buy one as they aren’t recommended! I’m just a bit concerned now even though they have great reviews.

I suppose we will always hear different views!
Ive also got a snuzpod and have only read and heard great things from other mums.
I think it’s possible she may be getting confused with the sleepyhead/dockatot as although they are widely used, they are not recommended by the lullaby trust?

Reactions: 3
I had my 12 week scan yesteday and I’m 14 weeks tomorrow. I was told in the scan that I have an ovarian dust on my left ovary, the sonographer seems to think that the NHS do not do anything to diagnose or treat this anymore (This is my second baby). Has anyone else had a similar experience to this? Prior to my pregnancy my periods were awful and on one occasion I bled for 4 weeks heavily, and the GP administered me medication to stop the bleeding!
Also my baby was is an awkward position during the can so the sonographer sent me away twice and was prodding my stomach pretty hard in an attempt to move the baby, but today I’m in agony with my lower stomach. It genuinely feels internally bruised, has anyone else had this? I’m not sure if I should be concerned because I’m starting to experience cramps now. Sorry to be such a Debbie downer on this lovely Thursday evening, im just being a typical hormonal overthinker 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was meant to have a GTT last week but my appointment wasn’t actually made. I’m having it next week now instead so I’ll be 31 weeks. I’ve not been well last few days I think it’s just a cold but really bad sore throat and fatigue, swollen armpit glands and really tired. I’ve also had two episodes of hypoglycaemia. I’m hoping it’s just where I’m ill but I’m freaking out about gestational diabetes now. I do suffer from hypo episodes as I have suspected adhd where I forget to eat, so it’s not unusual for me but now I’m panicking 🥴

I had my 12 week scan yesteday and I’m 14 weeks tomorrow. I was told in the scan that I have an ovarian dust on my left ovary, the sonographer seems to think that the NHS do not do anything to diagnose or treat this anymore (This is my second baby). Has anyone else had a similar experience to this? Prior to my pregnancy my periods were awful and on one occasion I bled for 4 weeks heavily, and the GP administered me medication to stop the bleeding!
Also my baby was is an awkward position during the can so the sonographer sent me away twice and was prodding my stomach pretty hard in an attempt to move the baby, but today I’m in agony with my lower stomach. It genuinely feels internally bruised, has anyone else had this? I’m not sure if I should be concerned because I’m starting to experience cramps now. Sorry to be such a Debbie downer on this lovely Thursday evening, im just being a typical hormonal overthinker 😆
***OVARIAN CYST**** 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
***OVARIAN CYST**** 😆
I was confused about the dust😂
I've had cysts before and they've just been left, unless they burst they cause no harm 😊Could be worth pushing your GP after baby for scans as it could be an indicator of PCOS but everyone will get a cyst on their ovary from time to time

Baby was moving so I told my husband to put his hand on my stomach, baby then kicked so hard he jumped back as if he'd had an electric shock 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus iv been calling my dockatot a snoozpod all along! What’s a snoozpod so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive also got a snuzpod and have only read and heard great things from other mums.
I think it’s possible she may be getting confused with the sleepyhead/dockatot as although they are widely used, they are not recommended by the lullaby trust?
Thank you ladies for all of your replies! It is the Snuzpod4 I have and I will be definitely making the use of it when baby is here!

I think this too, I think she may be getting confused with the sleepyhead now dockatot. It just makes you think when it’s your first baby. In other news I am just waiting for all of the other Black Friday sales!

Reactions: 6
Had a bit of a 🤯 moment earlier reading through this thread which I joined at barely 5 weeks pregnant and now here I am on week 35! It feels like only a few weeks ago that I first joined and it was quite tentative as I'd only found out a few days beforehand. I'd suffered a loss last year hence tentatively joining, just in case. And now.... 35 weeks wtf! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hard relate. My obgyn informed me I've a huge fibroid in my uterus - even gave me a few scan pics/measurements of it attached to my little 8w baby blob pics 😂
Then at my 20w scan the sonographer said I've got a ton of cysts all on my ovaries - asked if I was a fertility treatment patient as things look so 'irritated' or something along those lines. Like what are we meant to do with this info right now? Thanks for telling me n all but like, either remove them, tell me what to do about it or just don't bother telling me!! Lol.

I did notice much worse periods after baby #2. Never had an issue before that. Wondering what's ahead of me after this baby #3 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you ladies for all of your replies! It is the Snuzpod4 I have and I will be definitely making the use of it when baby is here!

I think this too, I think she may be getting confused with the sleepyhead now dockatot. It just makes you think when it’s your first baby. In other news I am just waiting for all of the other Black Friday sales!
Anyone got any recommendations of what to look out for in the BF sales? We definitely don’t need a cot and have clothes coming out of our ears already. I’m guessing changing bag, sleep suits, baby monitors might be good to look for?

My list for BF - car seat, baby carrier, feeding items (bottles, steriliser, silicone pump), Moses basket, new mattress for the shnuggle bedside crib and pram and sheets, blankets, baby care kit.

I already have a pram, baby monitor, prep machine I never used and the crib from my first baby.

Anyone got any recommendations of what to look out for in the BF sales? We definitely don’t need a cot and have clothes coming out of our ears already. I’m guessing changing bag, sleep suits, baby monitors might be good to look for?
I’m due in Jan and so didn’t want to wait for big things but baby monitor and breast pump!
Maybe a highchair that can be used from newborn as really handy too x

Baby Neo was born last night 🙂 she’s 4lbs 11oz and she was born at 34w5d.
She’s in NICU because she needs help with her breathing but she’s amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Congratulations Neo! So bloody happy to hear she's here safely.
Hope you are well my lovely ❤

• Heart
Oh Neo 😭 this has made me tear up I’m so so happy for you love xx

• Heart
Congratulations! Sending love and hope you are OK, wishing you a speedy recovery too xx

• Heart
Huge congrats neo! Hope baby neo is doing good x

on the topic of BF - can anyone recommend a good baby monitor

• Heart
On baby monitors we use the Blink system from Amazon, it ties up with all our cameras around the house and doorbell in the same
App. It’s really good, there’s a two-way microphone on it too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.