Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the toddler thread that scares me! 😅
Toddlers can be hard work but they’re also so much more rewarding than newborns imo! They can tell you they love you and give you hugs, and just do so many sweet or funny things. Newborns are sweet but a lot of work without much reward for a while 😅

Reactions: 6
6 weeks with my second baby and the growing pains and aches are scary. Today I’ve had what I can only describe as feeling like my pelvis is going to fall out. It’s so weird. I had none of this in my previous pregnancy with my little girl. The 12 weeks scan can’t come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just read through the whole current new baby thread and put the fear of god into myself 😭
I just can't get over the fact they need fed every two hours how do people not do stupid tit from the sleep deprivation and end up accidentally hurting themself lol

I just can't get over the fact they need fed every two hours how do people not do stupid tit from the sleep deprivation and end up accidentally hurting themself lol
Some babies tend to go 4 hours during the day and at night even longer. My first 2 did.
This time around she wanted it every hour during the day but at night she'd still go 3-4 hours. So it wasn't too bad 😊 they tend to go a bit longer at night!

My best advice is if your partner gets paternity, take shifts.
My partner used to do most of the night and then I'd leave him in bed and take baby downstairs when they wake 😊
It made sure we were both getting at least 5 hours sleep. (although I always woke up when he was doing the feeds ect but at least I wasn't fully awake)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God my nausea today 🥴 never known anything like it and it's really got me down today, I've been such a witch. My other half had soup for lunch and it made me gag looking at it, but then I managed a pizza for tea 🤣 I don't know what's going on lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Put your hand up if you're in triage because your waters went 36 hours before your scheduled section 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Put your hand up if you're in triage because your waters went 36 hours before your scheduled section 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Oh no, what happens in a scenario where your waters break before a planned section? I imagine that'll be me tbh. Sending love and wishing you well. It's time to meet your little one eeekkk 💘

Reactions: 1
Oh no, what happens in a scenario where your waters break before a planned section?
I imagine that'll be me tbh. Sending love and wishing you well. It's time to meet your little one eeekkk 💘
We've been on the monitor and all is good, they've swabbed me and it's definitely my waters. I'm waiting to see the Dr but the midwife says they'll be squeezing me in today. Unfortunately they're super busy tonight, both Drs are currently off doing emergency sections so I'm having to wait. I've started having some period-type cramping but it's bearable and still very irregular.

Just got to wait and see 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pregnancy insomnia is hitting hard… 31 weeks.
2 hours I’ve been awake 😭😭😭 now I’ve got heartburn and a baby that’s on having a party.
I just want to sleeeeeeep!

• Heart
Had the worst nightmare 😭 woke up to him kicking the life out of me as if to say mam I’m fine don’t worry 😂 god pregnancy is a bloody rollercoaster

• Heart
Tell me about it. And what do you do when you can’t get them to settle for love nor money? Like if they wake on the hour every hour for multiple days? How do you manage that? I’m grumpy on 7 hours sleep!

• Heart
Tell me about it. And what do you do when you can’t get them to settle for love nor money? Like if they wake on the hour every hour for multiple days? How do you manage that? I’m grumpy on 7 hours sleep!
Honestly you'll be surprised with what you can cope with. I used to need 8 hours a night and I've not had that for the last 2 years 🤣 you just learn to function 🙈

Reactions: 2
At 4 months my daughter started waking up every 20 mins so I put her in bed next to me instead of in the snuzpod and that was that. We still sleep together now she’s 3 but she does 12 hours straight so I don’t mind.

Did anyone end up going on mat leave super early? My PGP is just horrific and I'm struggling like really struggling. I'm maybe getting 2 hours sleep a night and it's undoubtedly having a massive impact on my work. I'm wondering if I should take mat leave as early as I can as I won't get paid for being off sick.

My mental health has spiralled all I can think is how I'm letting everyone down including my child.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I know Iv asked before likely but anterior placenta… when did you feel first movements…. I’m 19 weeks and don’t think Iv felt anything yet. Having a panic with 20 week scan coming up

• Heart
Ok I know Iv asked before likely but anterior placenta… when did you feel first movements…. I’m 19 weeks and don’t think Iv felt anything yet. Having a panic with 20 week scan coming up
Don’t panic! Not until the morning of my 20 week scan did I feel teeny tiny flutters!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.