Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost 30 weeks and the exhaustion has well and truly returned. I can’t get through the day without a nap (thankfully I work from home). Kudos to you ladies who are pregnant with your second (or third or fourth etc) you’re all SuperWomen!

Reactions: 8
I’m almost 30 weeks and the exhaustion has well and truly returned. I can’t get through the day without a nap (thankfully I work from home). Kudos to you ladies who are pregnant with your second (or third or fourth etc) you’re all SuperWomen!
34 weeks here and last night was the first rough night I've had. (I've been very lucky!) Hip and pelvis pain was unreal, couldn't find a comfy position. Kept waking up every hour, then I couldn't get back to sleep. Can't roll over easily so I wake my husband up every time (sometimes he deserves that though) I'm absolutely shattered this morning. Can't believe I decided to. Work up to 39 weeks. 😵💫 Who let me want to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good Morning lovelies, I had my healthy gorgeous baby girl yesterday at 2:30 pm weighing 6 pound 9. delivered by such an incredible team in theatre. This was my third section so was warned it could take longer than the previous but we were out within an hr. I hardly lost any blood. Just feeling a little uncomfortable but I’m up and about already and hoping to get home today🤞🏻. I couldn’t appreciate the NHS more they are incredible. I’m so glad I’ve had a better experience than I thought I was going to have. Can’t quite believe she is actually here I’m in new born baby heaven 💖💖.
Congratulations 💓🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
34 weeks here and last night was the first rough night I've had. (I've been very lucky!) Hip and pelvis pain was unreal, couldn't find a comfy position. Kept waking up every hour, then I couldn't get back to sleep. Can't roll over easily so I wake my husband up every time (sometimes he deserves that though) I'm absolutely shattered this morning. Can't believe I decided to. Work up to 39 weeks. 😵💫 Who let me want to do that.
You are a superwoman working til then that's for sure!! Sorry you had a bad night and hope it was a one off 🙏 It does get so uncomfortable sleeping in late pregnancy, and I don't think I've had it half as bad as some people. For me it's the acid reflux at night, it's a lot better than before now I have medication for it but the odd night I'll be up until 4am constantly choking on acid and being sick 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else 5 weeks tomorrow?☺
I’m five weeks today... tentatively pulling up a chair on this thread, had a miscarriage at 5+3 in December so very anxious. Bloated AF already though feel like I look massive

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m five weeks today... tentatively pulling up a chair on this thread, had a miscarriage at 5+3 in December so very anxious. Bloated AF already though feel like I look massive
I am the same! The bottom half of my belly is rock hard and so bloated 😂 I had a chemical last month at 4+2 so feeling on you on the anxiety front 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had my 20 week scan today, everything is fine and baby boy is growing well. He was very well behaved and let mummy get a good look at his face. His nose and lips are exactly the same as his sisters which is so cute 🥰
Feeling very blessed today, can’t believe I’m half way through 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
25+2 and baby’s movements have gotten so much stronger, yesterday I swear I could feel actual limbs jabbing me rather than just kicks, it felt so weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What week did you all pack hospital bags? I’m working up to being 37 weeks and assumed I would do this after but now I’m thinking should I maybe do it before?
I feel like I have ages (I’m 33+4) but at the same time feel like I don’t have long. It’s weird

Reactions: 3
What week did you all pack hospital bags? I’m working up to being 37 weeks and assumed I would do this after but now I’m thinking should I maybe do it before?
I feel like I have ages (I’m 33+4) but at the same time feel like I don’t have long. It’s weird
I’m the exact same on week 33 and wondering if I should even pack it?? Or even set up the next to me etc

Reactions: 2
Had my 20 week scan today, everything is fine and baby boy is growing well. He was very well behaved and let mummy get a good look at his face. His nose and lips are exactly the same as his sisters which is so cute 🥰
Feeling very blessed today, can’t believe I’m half way through 😳
I’ve got mine tomorrow at 20+6. Really anxious because it’s been 8 weeks of limbo land since my last scan. Just hoping baby is fine, growing as expected and they don’t find any anomalies. Are you based in England? Were you offered a 3D scan too - just wondering re: the nose and lips comment.

• Heart
I'm 34 weeks and I packed mine at 30 weeks because I saw people who were due after me having their babies and panicked! I guess you can never be too organised or too prepared, mines just sat in the corner of the room ready and waiting ☺

I’ve got mine tomorrow at 20+6. Really anxious because it’s been 8 weeks of limbo land since my last scan. Just hoping baby is fine, growing as expected and they don’t find any anomalies. Are you based in England? Were you offered a 3D scan too - just wondering re: the nose and lips comment.
Oh I didn’t know you were so close in date to me 🥰
I’m sure everything will be fine but if not take it all a day at a time. Our babies are strong and so are us mummies.
I am in England, it wasn’t 3D but he was just in a lovely position where I got to see a lot of his features. I actually had a private 3D scan a few weeks ago and this scan was a lot better. I didn’t expect to see so much of his little face.
Please let us know how your scan goes. I’ll be thinking of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I didn’t know you were so close in date to me 🥰
I’m sure everything will be fine but if not take it all a day at a time. Our babies are strong and so are us mummies.
I am in England, it wasn’t 3D but he was just in a lovely position where I got to see a lot of his features. I actually had a private 3D scan a few weeks ago and this scan was a lot better. I didn’t expect to see so much of his little face.
Please let us know how your scan goes. I’ll be thinking of you ❤
Yes, lovely to find someone who’s bumping along at the same time. Thanks for clarifying - baby wasn’t playing ball last time for capturing clear images but hopefully we’ll get a good one this time. Also excited to find out the gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm 33wks too and started putting stuff in mine last week because I have a couple of friends who had their babies before 35wks. It just has baby's clothes, Nappies and a couple pairs of PJs & underwear for me in there so that if I needed to be kept in for a couple nights there's stuff at hand my husband can grab, I'll probably do it properly in the next couple of weeks when I've thought more about what kind of birth I want.

You are a superwoman working til then that's for sure!! Sorry you had a bad night and hope it was a one off 🙏 It does get so uncomfortable sleeping in late pregnancy, and I don't think I've had it half as bad as some people. For me it's the acid reflux at night, it's a lot better than before now I have medication for it but the odd night I'll be up until 4am constantly choking on acid and being sick 😭
Super woman... Not so sure. Might change my mind 🤣Ow no!!! Ahhh that must be horrible for you. I've been super lucky and have had no reflux or heartburn etc except for when I had covid! I feel like I shouldn't complain bcus I've been so lucky and I know so many other woman really struggling with acid or sickness etc!

Mine is pretty much packed and that was from 30 weeks. 😵💫I've done one bag for me, another for baby. Need to finalise it this weekend as I'll be 35 weeks, I've been putting it off!!

I've bought a button down nightie, but I'm really not sure about wearing it... With it being hot in June/July (supposedly) what if I get chub rub 🤣 I don't want that on top of a sore foo foo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.