Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone thanks for your lovely advice last night 💕 I managed to get some sleep, put a pad on for the night and I’ve woke up and there’s nothing on the pad. I went the toilet a few times through the night and was nothing when I wiped. Panicked still and done an Asda pink dye test and it came up a proper dark line straight away. So feeling less paranoid now and a bit more positive. Thanks for all the reassurance hopefully it was just implantation! But it’s so scary seeing pink/blood!! Xxx

oh and I do have a scan but it’s not till the 1st 😞 time will go so slow till then!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
37+5 today. I’m torn between trying to bounce on my ball and have tit loads of sex or put my feet up for a few more weeks 🤣✌🏽
39+5 and I am doing a mixture of the first and third suggestions…. the middle one can do one 🖕 can’t think of anything worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks to all you lovely ladies. You've made me feel less of a hormonal, psychotic woman who slept on the sofa bcus I wanted to make a point of anger. 🤣 I'm so glad we have this little forum. It makes me feel less alone with all these weird and funky feelings. Husband is still grumpy, but I've done the food shop so if he thinks I'm moving from the sofa now he's got another thing coming!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
39+5 and I am doing a mixture of the first and third suggestions…. the middle one can do one 🖕 can’t think of anything worse 😂
A midwife explained the science behind having sex to induce Labour and it was so interesting and one of the most productive methods 🙈

Reactions: 2
I’m only 15 weeks and it’s a good job I live in a bungalow cos I swear I’ve wanted to push mine down the stairs 6 times a day, so if it makes you feel better I promise it’s not just yours! 😂 keep taking it easy the house & everything else can wait! You and the baby are more important xx
I’m only 7 weeks but at this stage last time I had a miscarriage. Mine was up until almost 4am drinking, banging about and cooking! I was not impressed, barely spoken to him today! He’s walking round with his tail between his legs and rightly so ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Mr Slips is gone to the pub on his own to watch the match. Said he thought it would be nice for me to have the house to myself. I’m smoothered (can’t figure out if it’s a dose or hay fever, never had hay fever before) what would be really nice is if he was here to feed me or you know, pick up after himself!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been feeling sick since Friday. Dreading this week as my partner is working early, although he’s not been bringing me tea in bed like he promised anyway 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I paint him in a very good light. He’s alright really (sometimes). I just wish he’d learn to put dishes in the dishwasher rather than on the worktop.

I’ve just realised the date tomorrow is 22.5.22 - what a lovely date for a birthday ❤
Yah I’m due on the 22/8/22 so on the one hand I’m like cute birthday but I am also like baby please don’t feel the need to wait that long to come out 😂

Had my gender scan today, I’m having a little boy feeling really emotional and grateful 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.