Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've bought a button down nightie, but I'm really not sure about wearing it... With it being hot in June/July (supposedly) what if I get chub rub 🤣 I don't want that on top of a sore foo foo.
I sacked off the nightie too. I have a few cheap cami tops which can be easily pulled down for skin to skin or feeding and access for blood pressure and cannula. I also have a few £6 black PJ bottoms from primark which are really thin and light and my pre pregnancy ones still fit comfortably so they really stretch. I never wear a nightie at home so don't know what possessed me to get one for hospital 😂

Reactions: 1
Hospitals are like a million degrees - my last baby was born in December and the hospital was 29 degrees 🥴
But.. nighties are good if you ended up having a c section xx

Reactions: 4
I'd say it's always good to have a nightie on standby in case you end up with a catheter. You could always leave it in a carrier in the car and have it fetched in if you need it.

I really need to get some bigger clothes. I split a pair of trousers yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What week did you all pack hospital bags? I’m working up to being 37 weeks and assumed I would do this after but now I’m thinking should I maybe do it before?
I feel like I have ages (I’m 33+4) but at the same time feel like I don’t have long. It’s weird
Mine was packed by about 30 weeks (apart from the milk disaster) because I was so convinced she was going to come early 😂😂😂 that went well 🥲🥲

Reactions: 2
Had another bleeding scare last night/this morning. Rang my EPU again and they got me in for a scan. After being there since 9:30 I’m finally out and got to see little bubba for the first time! All is ok feeling a bit more positive and relieved now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Feeling a bit sick today but nothing to crazy so not sure whether it’s pregnant related or not 😂 feels like I’ve had a massive meal to quickly and if I burp I’ll be sick 🤣🤣

Where's good for maternity bras? I need to sort something, my current situation is verging on indecent.

How does sizing work? Is it the same as regular bras or is there some secret method? Or is it just trial and error? Last time I had a proper fitting at Debenhams but obviously that's out of the question. I think the only other place near us that does fittings is M&S, but I hate the fact that they still use that stupid old fashioned "measure and add 4 or 5" method.

Where's good for maternity bras? I need to sort something, my current situation is verging on indecent.

How does sizing work? Is it the same as regular bras or is there some secret method? Or is it just trial and error? Last time I had a proper fitting at Debenhams but obviously that's out of the question. I think the only other place near us that does fittings is M&S, but I hate the fact that they still use that stupid old fashioned "measure and add 4 or 5" method.
I’ve just ordered a ‘lounge bra’ from Boux avenue for £18, it’s not wired but still has good support I’m quite impressed. I did measure myself at home with a tape and an online guide 😅 but it seems to have worked well!

I’ve just ordered a ‘lounge bra’ from Boux avenue for £18, it’s not wired but still has good support I’m quite impressed. I did measure myself at home with a tape and an online guide 😅 but it seems to have worked well!
Thanks, I'll have a look. I love a good underwire normally so I need something that'll support my melons 🍈 🍈 😂

I went and got fitted at M&S at around 28 weeks. It was a much better experience than I anticipated and the girl was really helpful. I’m normally a underwire girl through and through but I bought a non wired padded T-shirt bra type thing which has kept me going pretty much the whole pregnancy and still gives me a decent amount of support.

I'm already so over feeling sick all the time 😔 I've had to bring myself to bed because I just can't deal with life right now 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks, I'll have a look. I love a good underwire normally so I need something that'll support my melons 🍈 🍈 😂
haha to be fair I’ve gone from a 32a to a 36b so I’m not exactly large chested 😂 there are some local underwear shops near me that are apparently really good with fittings if you can find anywhere like that near you!

the best bra I’ve found is an M&S minimiser one, I grabbed a load and went to the changing room on my own 😅 but my boobs are gigantic, they’ve got from a respectable 34E to a 36G 😂😂

the best bra I’ve found is an M&S minimiser one, I grabbed a load and went to the changing room on my own 😅 but my boobs are gigantic, they’ve got from a respectable 34E to a 36G 😂😂
Mine were a 34G before I got pregnant. I don't think they've grown hugely, but they've lifted and changed shape. Bloody things feel like they're under my chin 😂

Tackling the bra situation is also on my list. I’ve been living in cheapie crop top type bras from F&F at Tesco but that’s because I’ve been largely working at home. Do need to invest in something a bit more flattering but was thinking of just upgrading to a nursing bra in the hope they won’t grow too much more. I was also already starting with an E cup 😂

Bravissimo have got a pretty nursing bra in blue or black (sizes 30 to 38 cup sizes DD to H) for £38 (code HH115) if anyone else who is ‘blessed’ in that department is interested.

I’m a 38H usually, 7+2 and they’re tight, I’m so worried about no wires, especially for work, I need the support 😩 any ideas for where to try? I also need a plus sized maternity swimming costume (I’m an 18) and can’t find anything I like, really appreciate any suggestions x

I’m a 38H usually, 7+2 and they’re tight, I’m so worried about no wires, especially for work, I need the support 😩 any ideas for where to try? I also need a plus sized maternity swimming costume (I’m an 18) and can’t find anything I like, really appreciate any suggestions x
I’ve been doing some research on maternity swimwear and it’s proving to be a challenge. ASOS have some but they don’t use pregnant models or models with boobs bigger than a B cup which doesn’t help visualise how they may look.

If I find anything worth knowing about I’ll post and let you know.

• Heart
I’ve been doing some research on maternity swimwear and it’s proving to be a challenge. ASOS have some but they don’t use pregnant models or models with boobs bigger than a B cup which doesn’t help visualise how they may look.

You’re a star, thanks lovely! It’s just for swimming at the local baths so not worried about tan lines or anything 😂 just want something my tits and bits aren’t hanging out of x

This just seems to be the theme for maternity wear in general and it’s so annoying 😖 just stick a full term bump on your size 6 small boobs model that’s really helpful and obviously very representative of all pregnant women x

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I got excellent maternity swimwear on Shein. Room for bump to grow and supports the large boobs! Would recommend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.