• Ready to pop!

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • Baby is here - I just can’t leave!

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • Just browsing

Votes: 14 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m at ‘ready to pop’ 🥺 and believe me I am. I have been in so much pain today and I am so uncomfortable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Woohoo I love being able to select the next box. I just got in the next one being 24 weeks as of yesterday haha

I had a major panic yesterday trying to decide if I will try for another vaginal birth or opt for a planned c-section. Anyone here have experience with their first birth being assisted (forceps or ventouse) and gone on to have a straight forward vaginal birth for subsequent babies? I think I have decided for vaginal but I still have a long ways to go so will probably change my mind every few weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Reposting my question as it was at the end of the old thread 😊

Hi all I’m in the market for some nursing bras and wondering when everyone bought theirs or plan to? I’m currently 32 weeks so buying stuff for my hospital bag but I’m completely stuck as to what size to go for as I’ve gone up 2-3 bra sizes already and assume they will get even bigger once the milk comes in fully? Any advise would be great 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yay, my first thread title 🥳🥳

And feels odd clicking 28 weeks i joined here at 4 weeks!! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Baby boy arrived on Sunday morning 💙
The labour was really long and tough and we are still in hospital as he is having trouble figuring out breastfeeding but he's absolutely perfect.
Thanks to the ladies who have helped me with advice and encouragement over this last 9 months x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello all, I've just checked the first box as we've just found out I'm pregnant 😬 this will be baby number 2 for us and I feel more anxious this time round! Thought I would feel better knowing some of the things I can expect but I feel worse 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
30-36 weeks 😳
Third trimester aches and pains are no joke, hope the next couple of months go quick 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Baby boy arrived on Sunday morning 💙
The labour was really long and tough and we are still in hospital as he is having trouble figuring out breastfeeding but he's absolutely perfect.
Thanks to the ladies who have helped me with advice and encouragement over this last 9 months x
Congratulations!!

Hello all, I've just checked the first box as we've just found out I'm pregnant 😬 this will be baby number 2 for us and I feel more anxious this time round! Thought I would feel better knowing some of the things I can expect but I feel worse 😂
Aww yeah you go Glenn Coco!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow ticking 30-36 and knowing the next box is ready to pop feels absolutely crazy!

30-36 weeks 😳
Third trimester aches and pains are no joke, hope the next couple of months go quick 🥵
I'm feeling so achey too, I get no relief from back pain 😭 the third trimester is tough. Final countdown now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay ladies I need to catch but honestly the thing that has scared me most and made things seem so real, forget the nursery furniture, the car seat and the massive bump, it’s definitely being able to click the “ready to pop” option on this poll…

it’s really happening 😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahhhhh I can click the 30-36 week poll thing! 😍😳😱

30-36 weeks 😳
My hips are causing me so much pain!!!! I expected back pain, but didn't even think about my hips!

Hi all I’m in the market for some nursing bras and wondering when everyone bought theirs or plan to? I’m currently 32 weeks so buying stuff for my hospital bag but I’m completely stuck as to what size to go for as I’ve gone up 2-3 bra sizes already and assume they will get even bigger once the milk comes in fully? Any advise would be great 🥰
I bought a sage and light pink one from M&S. 2 for £20 which I didn't think was bad! I've gone up to a 34E now and although they don't give the support of wired bras, they're still supportive and they don't make my boobs look like monoboobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yayyy I’ve selected the next box!

Has anyone had chicken pox while pregnant? I’ve been at a family party at the weekend and one of the mums has text to say their kids got chicken pox. I was in close contact with the child and so was my child. I’ve never had chicken pox. Should I be worried? I didn’t feel right yesterday so spent most of the day in bed (I slept for 3 hours) and I don’t feel well today but not sure if that’s just general pregnancy sickness. I’m panicking now that my daughter is going to get them too 😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Has anyone had chicken pox while pregnant? I’ve been at a family party at the weekend and one of the mums has text to say their kids got chicken pox. I was in close contact with the child and so was my child. I’ve never had chicken pox. Should I be worried? I didn’t feel right yesterday so spent most of the day in bed (I slept for 3 hours) and I don’t feel well today but not sure if that’s just general pregnancy sickness. I’m panicking now that my daughter is going to get them too 😩😩
hey love don’t want to worry you but defiantly call your mw today. My youngest daughter just had chicken pox. I knew they were going round school so I had already asked my mw before she actually got them but she just said not to worry if you have already had them, which I had. Apparently if you haven’t had them they take bloods from you and check. Chicken pox are highly contagious.

• Heart

It can be quite dangerous at certain points in pregnancy - between 8-20 weeks I think as it increases risk for birth defects. And more if you’ve not had chicken pox before. I read up on it because I was supposed to be meeting a friend whose child had been exposed so we had to cancel and that turned out to be the right decision as he came out with spots that afternoon.

Definitely call your midwife for advice. I think first signs your daughter could have picked them up is a temperature spike so worth keeping an eye on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

First pregnancy I worked in a nursery and chicken pox went round and was fine (she’s now 12 and still hasn’t had them 😬)
Third pregnancy, my second got chicken pox and all was fine. I never caught them x

• Heart
Congratulations @icf90 💞💞💞 and @bepobee! ❤❤❤

I got measured at about 28 weeks in M&S and bought a couple of non wired I’ve been wearing since then. Nursing bra wise I recently bought a 2 pack from Sainsburys (cheap and cheerful) in the same size to keep me going for now which seem to be okay. I’m assuming I will need to get some bigger ones at some point but will wait until the time comes 🤷‍♀️

Can I ask who’s had covid jabs/boosters whilst pregnant and how you felt afterwards etc? I was putting my booster off until I was out of the 1st trimester so I’ve booked it in for this week, we go on holiday in June so need a booster anyway otherwise it’s all testing etc but I’ve told my husband I’ve booked it and he’s really cautious about me getting it whilst pregnant 😖 don’t get me wrong so am I but it is recommended to get it whilst pregnant so surely I’ll be fine?

Can I ask who’s had covid jabs/boosters whilst pregnant and how you felt afterwards etc? I was putting my booster off until I was out of the 1st trimester so I’ve booked it in for this week, we go on holiday in June so need a booster anyway otherwise it’s all testing etc but I’ve told my husband I’ve booked it and he’s really cautious about me getting it whilst pregnant 😖 don’t get me wrong so am I but it is recommended to get it whilst pregnant so surely I’ll be fine?
I had my booster at about 17 weeks pregnant
Felt totally fine, had an achey arm which I had with all the other vaccines.
I'm 37 weeks now and baby girl is healthy, doing well and not had any issues throughout this pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Next new thread I'll be ticking the 30+ box 🙈

My mam & dad have ordered my pram eeeek, they said they'll be getting it delivered to theirs (the bad luck old wives tale lol)
I got the Ickle Bubba Eclipse, I wasn't going to go for tan handles until I saw it in person and just loved it!! Does anyone else have this?

My boyfriend said that men aren't suppose to see the pram (a old wives tale in Ireland? he said) is this true lol? I've not heard that
He's part Irish, his mum is from Belfast and they're catholic if this helps? Not sure if he was pulling me leg 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.