Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any implantation bleeding at 6 weeks? I’m 6 weeks tomorrow and I’ve wiped a few times today to pink spotting… I’ve had backache and cramps now. I’ve rang my EPU and they said it could be implantation bleeding, chemical pregnancy or miscarriage 😞 of course I’m thinking the worst but hoping it is just implantation
I had bleeding when wiping from about 7 weeks until 9 weeks. I was seen by EPU and scanned and all was okay. It was terrifying but my favourite phrase this pregnancy is ‘one day at a time’

Are they getting you in for a scan? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had bleeding when wiping from about 7 weeks until 9 weeks. I was seen by EPU and scanned and all was okay. It was terrifying but my favourite phrase this pregnancy is ‘one day at a time’

Are they getting you in for a scan? xx
no 😞 they just said it can be any of those three things, wait it out and if the bleeding gets really heavy to ring back up. I asked if they could check me and they said they couldn’t. So I’ve been an anxious mess all day 😩 x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
no 😞 they just said it can be any of those three things, wait it out and if the bleeding gets really heavy to ring back up. I asked if they could check me and they said they couldn’t. So I’ve been an anxious mess all day 😩 x
I had a different experience with EPU and they arranged for me to go in. It was a 4 day wait but I knew I’d then have a scan.

One thing she told me was unless it’s heavy enough for you to have to change a pad every half an hour then they won’t be too worried. To us patients what we think is a lot of blood won’t be to the nurses. Any clots 10cm or bigger ring them immediately.

She also said that you may pass clots after being sat/lying still for a while. This is just due to the slope inside and blood pooling while being sat down.

Put a pad on, keep an eye on it. And don’t be scared to make yourself a nuisance if you need EPU’s help xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone have any implantation bleeding at 6 weeks? I’m 6 weeks tomorrow and I’ve wiped a few times today to pink spotting… I’ve had backache and cramps now. I’ve rang my EPU and they said it could be implantation bleeding, chemical pregnancy or miscarriage 😞 of course I’m thinking the worst but hoping it is just implantation
That’s tit they won’t get you in for a scan. I know there’s lots of ladies on here who have had implantation bleeding. Got my fingers crossed for you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had bleeding between 5 and 8 weeks with all 4 of my pregnancies.
Had a scan with 2 of them and both times they confirmed it was left over blood from implantation along with the foetus burying deeper

• Heart
Anyone June Mamas bought sleeping bags yet? If so or are planning to, which togs are you going for and how many of each?
I have got two 2.5 togs that I bought first then I realised you can get different togs (yep I’m useless)… so I’ve also got two 1.0 togs. They’re all in 0-6 months x

37+5 today. I’m torn between trying to bounce on my ball and have tit loads of sex or put my feet up for a few more weeks 🤣✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good Morning lovelies, I had my healthy gorgeous baby girl yesterday at 2:30 pm weighing 6 pound 9. delivered by such an incredible team in theatre. This was my third section so was warned it could take longer than the previous but we were out within an hr. I hardly lost any blood. Just feeling a little uncomfortable but I’m up and about already and hoping to get home today🤞🏻. I couldn’t appreciate the NHS more they are incredible. I’m so glad I’ve had a better experience than I thought I was going to have. Can’t quite believe she is actually here I’m in new born baby heaven 💖💖.
Congratulations! So lovely to hear your positive experience! Enjoy that newborn bubble ❤

I rang at around 6wks due to spotting and was told that EPU don't do anything if you're sooner thsn 8 weeks so to call back then. It happened a couple more times prior to 8wks then I just booked a private scan as I found their approach really dismissive. I know they see it all the time and even if it is bad news they can't stop it but they really didn't help my anxiety! I'm now 33wks though and I have a few friends who have had spotting and all had been fine so it does seem to be more common than you'd think.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hey lovely. Yeah 6 and 7 weeks I had some bleeding which ranged from pink spotting and red blood clot. I had two early scans in EPU as I also had cramps and luckily all ok. Can they get you in for a scan at your EPU??

Sorry just read your update. I would say it’s got worse. You need reassurance 💖

• Heart
Anyone else getting more and more infuriated with their partner? I'm 34+1 now and I feel like I can't do right from wrong. I want to help with everything as I hate doing nothing yet he's telling me to sit down and our my feet up. Yet at 10pm he's banging around because there's 'tit everywhere' when a) the whole house is currently being decorated b) you told me to sit down. Can't do right from wrong. Then to add to that I've burnt my stomach as I was making a cup of tea, cup slipped and belly was in the way. Really sore, but it's being iced and germolened. 😔 I'm just having a really tit day. All o need is for someone to tell me it's all going to be okay bcus currently I feel the opposite.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone else getting more and more infuriated with their partner? I'm 34+1 now and I feel like I can't do right from wrong. I want to help with everything as I hate doing nothing yet he's telling me to sit down and our my feet up. Yet at 10pm he's banging around because there's 'tit everywhere' when a) the whole house is currently being decorated b) you told me to sit down. Can't do right from wrong. Then to add to that I've burnt my stomach as I was making a cup of tea, cup slipped and belly was in the way. Really sore, but it's being iced and germolened. 😔 I'm just having a really tit day. All o need is for someone to tell me it's all going to be okay bcus currently I feel the opposite.
I’m only 15 weeks and it’s a good job I live in a bungalow cos I swear I’ve wanted to push mine down the stairs 6 times a day, so if it makes you feel better I promise it’s not just yours! 😂 keep taking it easy the house & everything else can wait! You and the baby are more important xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep. Sometimes he just needs to look at me and I feel so much rage 😂 It’s when he comes home from work and moans how tired he is and I want to punch him 🥲🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sorry to hear EPU aren’t doing anything some trusts are awful! maybe book a private scan they usually have same day + next day appointments!! ✨

Yep. Sometimes he just needs to look at me and I feel so much rage 😂 It’s when he comes home from work and moans how tired he is and I want to punch him 🥲🙃
Hearing about Mr Rita is always a joy. I look forward to it!! Mr Slips is in the spare room himself tonight, they are a diff species

• Haha
Hearing about Mr Rita is always a joy. I look forward to it!! Mr Slips is in the spare room himself tonight, they are a diff species
I don’t think I paint him in a very good light. He’s alright really (sometimes). I just wish he’d learn to put dishes in the dishwasher rather than on the worktop.

I’ve just realised the date tomorrow is 22.5.22 - what a lovely date for a birthday ❤

Reactions: 5
Clear blue came up 3+ Today!!!😁😁 never made it to 3+ last time so that makes me slightly less worried

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mine tells me to sit down and he'll do it all then hours later he's done nothing and I'm a nag for reminding him! If I just go to do it rather than remind him then I should have just told him 😵🔫 either way we end up bickering. How don't they learn to shut the duck up by this point? You could train a lab rat quicker 😖

Reactions: 9
Has anyone in this group had a amniocentesis? It’s been highly recommended I have one due to harmony blood results but I’m very unsure. My team are wonderful & all risks explained to me but I’m on the fence. Would love to hear some real life experiences. I’m 26 weeks currently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.