Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
Hi, just an update on my bleeding situation. I am still bleeding, however I had a scan this morning at the EPU and all is okay ❤😭 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Good Morning lovelies, I had my healthy gorgeous baby girl yesterday at 2:30 pm weighing 6 pound 9. delivered by such an incredible team in theatre. This was my third section so was warned it could take longer than the previous but we were out within an hr. I hardly lost any blood. Just feeling a little uncomfortable but I’m up and about already and hoping to get home today🤞🏻. I couldn’t appreciate the NHS more they are incredible. I’m so glad I’ve had a better experience than I thought I was going to have. Can’t quite believe she is actually here I’m in new born baby heaven 💖💖.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Trigger warning - pregnancy loss

I unfortunately suffered a miscarriage on Monday night after my worrying weekend of spotting. I am gutted but wanted to wish you all the best & good luck with your pregnancies and thank you all for your support during the short time I actually was pregnant 😊 hopefully I will be back soon. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I'm usually pretty quiet on here so you may not know me but.... Just wanted to say - trust your instinct. I got puffy feet on Tuesday at work but my colleagues tried to convince me it's normal, and "what do u expect for 8 months" etc but I decided to go to hospital and got diagnosed with pre-eclampsia.

Thank goodness I followed my gut feeling - I just had a feeling something didn't sit right with me.

Have managed another 5 days in utero (36+3) but blood pressure getting out of control so likely have to deliver Sugar Baby tomorrow (Monday) - only way to cure pre-eclamp is to get rid of the placenta.

Have a great Sunday all of you gorgeous Mums to be and take it easy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Well ladies I’m on a no food ban now as of 6pm this evening can only have sips of water 🥲. I am beyond nervous and terrified for tomorrow just hope everything goes ok🤞🏻.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bepobee

Baby boy arrived on Sunday morning 💙
The labour was really long and tough and we are still in hospital as he is having trouble figuring out breastfeeding but he's absolutely perfect.
Thanks to the ladies who have helped me with advice and encouragement over this last 9 months x

• Heart
Reactions: 33

A Real Fake

Just excited to share we had a heartbeat this morning! Feel so lucky and happy, still a long way to go but absolutely would recommend a reassurance scan to anyone considering x

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Dramabyname

Had my 20 week scan today, everything is fine and baby boy is growing well. He was very well behaved and let mummy get a good look at his face. His nose and lips are exactly the same as his sisters which is so cute 🥰
Feeling very blessed today, can’t believe I’m half way through 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Had another bleeding scare last night/this morning. Rang my EPU again and they got me in for a scan. After being there since 9:30 I’m finally out and got to see little bubba for the first time! All is ok feeling a bit more positive and relieved now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Omg. What a DAY.
So my midwife didn’t bother to get back to me so I rang 111. Basically a they assessed me and said a GP will call you back within the hour. This was at 9am. Anyway they finally call at 12:30 and tell me I need to go to hospital to get a vaccine asap as it needs to be administered within 72 hours of contact with chicken pox. So I go to the hospital, they refuse to see me as the GP hasn’t sent them any message, and tell me to wait outside as I’m a risk to other pregnant women. I phone my own GP who makes me go back in to a&e and give them the phone. They have a heated discussion which results in me being sent for a urgent blood test, but the hospital won’t do it as there’s other pregnant people there, so I had to go to a health clinic. Anyway I gets there, they said these bloods will be back in 10 days. So I said my GP said there urgent they need the results today because if I need a vaccine I need it tomorrow. THEY made me call my GP back.. so was trying to get through for 30 mins.. finally get through, they take my blood and say these should be back in the morning. Honestly I’m so drained I’m getting in the bath and lying there for as long as possible!!! My throat is absolutely killing me and I feel so sick - I wonder if stress can trigger hyperemesis? I’ve been ok the last few days too 😢😢😢

thanks everyone who replied to me earlier ❤ xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I’m having baby next week 🤯 I can not believe it’s just next week. I still feel so unorganised and the pregnancy insomnia is still going super strong I just need a good nights sleep before she’s here don’t think it’s going to happen. Just a quick question about hospital bag (still not packed😅) this is my third baby so Do I need to take in a towel for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning everyone thanks for your lovely advice last night 💕 I managed to get some sleep, put a pad on for the night and I’ve woke up and there’s nothing on the pad. I went the toilet a few times through the night and was nothing when I wiped. Panicked still and done an Asda pink dye test and it came up a proper dark line straight away. So feeling less paranoid now and a bit more positive. Thanks for all the reassurance hopefully it was just implantation! But it’s so scary seeing pink/blood!! Xxx

oh and I do have a scan but it’s not till the 1st 😞 time will go so slow till then!!

• Heart

angelicajames

We had our gender scan today at 16 weeks 4 days and we’re having another BOY. Everyone was so sure it would be a girl as I had all the telltale old wives tales symptoms and it’s been a polar opposite pregnancy to my first so far but it’s another beautiful boy 💙💙💙

• Heart

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
So I lost 2 babies back to back last year & I was told at the start of this pregnancy it wouldn’t last cos of my HCG level but this little one held on and made it, I’ve got my booking appt tomorrow and I don’t know why I’m suddenly petrified. I’ve been anxious before the scans I’ve had so far but I genuinely feel sick with worry for some reason, I’ve got myself into a state & I think it’s cos I’ve never got this far before, I just feel so scared ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Now I’m on mat leave I’ve booked myself a pregnancy massage as a treat and I’m so bloody excited 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20