Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlyingGirl4

Oh my goodness, when I read all 4, I thought you were having quads 😂
Yes, I had low lying with my first that moved and I have low lying with this one, so hoping by my 34 or 36 week scan it’s moved 🤞🏼
Ahaha can you imagine, the one is stressing me out enough, I look in the mirror sometimes and wonder how he’s going to have enough room in there🥴😶 Fair play to the ladies on here who have had/are carrying twins!♥ Aww got my fingers crossed for you that it works out for you again 🤞🏼 I’m sure if it’s moved before for you, it will move again♥ X

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Has anyone bought nightwear from Boohoo? Their prices seem really reasonable & they have 25% then extra 10% off just now so thought a nighty & button set of jammies would be ideal for hospital bag, just not sure how their sizing works? I know some places like that are really big made, or the opposite!
Last time I got an XL nightie from primark with buttons down the front for when I was in labour, it was just from the normal range. I will use it again this time as I haven't used it since.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I didn't want to know but my husband did and as we got closer to 20 week scan I caved. We didn't get to find out what our 3 other babies were so figured this time we'd rather know just incase, and I was SO scared to have gender disappointment. What I was actually disappointed in was that we didn't get to use the girl names we've had picked out for years, but not their genders. Bought some wee boy outfits yesterday and I'm just dyin they're so cute!

In other news, got a blood test for OC today cus the consultant just wanted to err on the side of caution, anyone else had it?
Yep I had it with the girls because like everything because there is two you're at greater risk

Has anyone bought nightwear from Boohoo? Their prices seem really reasonable & they have 25% then extra 10% off just now so thought a nighty & button set of jammies would be ideal for hospital bag, just not sure how their sizing works? I know some places like that are really big made, or the opposite!

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
What’s everyone planning to wear (or wore for the mamas who have graduated) to come home from hospital? I don’t know if trackies are too casual but I can’t imagine wanting anything tight? 🤣

Abcd123

VIP Member
You can decline them all, before and after birth 😊

I'm the same. I let them come round for the ones at the house but my last one was where I was supposed to go to them. Ignored it 😂
I also didn't get a 3 year one because of covid but I was going to ignore it anyway
Can you decline community midwife too? I remember her coming whilst we were sleeping and/or just showing up unannounced all the time. My LB did have sepsis and feeding issues and wr spent over a week in hospital first time around... so thr newborn bubble was even more crazy for us.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend any decent maternity faux leather leggings? I have the regular Spanx ones and was looking at the Maternity version but they’re pretty expensive and I’ve got 4 weeks to go so not sure if they’ll be worth it? I know I won’t go back in to normal clothes right away so I don’t mind if they’ll also see me through christmas with a squishy tummy but some maternity stuff seems like it’ll transition better to postpartum than others. I’ve attempted going up a size or three in my regular Zara numbers (way to make yourself cry in a changing room!) and everything else online I can’t figure out if they’ll look cheap and nasty or not. Ive managed without much maternity stuff until now but I’ve got a few social things in our last few baby free weeks and I am just not squeezing in to anything anymore so need to invest in a couple of staples! Any tried and trusted options from you gorgeous lot?

“Feel sorry for your husband” “he will want to move out when they’re teenagers” “you can try next time for a boy” “are what a shame you didn’t get 1 of each”. To quote a few 🙄
I find it bizarre too that so many (usually the older generation) think that your family is only complete with a boy and girl. I couldn’t care less what their genders were/are just blessed to have 2 healthy babies growing inside me 🤷‍♀️.

I had this at my appointment yesterday they said they were sending the sample to the lab 🤷‍♀️ No one really explained what it was
I had this 3appointments in a row!😂 I asked her cos she didn’t really say and this was her reply! Always gets sent off and nothing comes back!

Attachments