Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay kicks were initially cute, now at almost 33 weeks they hurt 🤣 howwww can he grow any more?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This influencer I follow is about half way through her pregnancy (first time mother like myself) and she has uploaded these labels for her hospital bag….. is this not a bit OTT or am I just a bit too lax 🥴
Seems a bit extra! I used freezer bags and some of bags that baby grows come in. Labelled with a sharpie 🤷‍♀️. (Have the label everything as my husband becomes blind when he has to look for anything) 😅

Reactions: 2
I just got some zip lock bags from Amazon and wrote on them with a sharpie. Sadly I have a husband that I have to idiot proof for 😂 so this way he shouldn’t struggle finding anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems a bit extra! I used freezer bags and some of bags that baby grows come in. Labelled with a sharpie 🤷‍♀️. (Have the label everything as my husband becomes blind when he has to look for anything) 😅
Lol I’m 36 weeks today and saw that and was like what the duck 😭🤣 this same woman is like 20 weeks 😭

Reactions: 1
We have a nursery!

Well, we have a spare bedroom with my home office set up on one side and a wardrobe, Moses basket and ottoman on the other 😂 but it’s wallpapered and painted and looks like a tiny human could possibly sleep in there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This influencer I follow is about half way through her pregnancy (first time mother like myself) and she has uploaded these labels for her hospital bag….. is this not a bit OTT or am I just a bit too lax 🥴
That is ridiculous 🤣 influencers would do anything for content though. She’s gonna realise in the hospital that is so OTT!

Feeling really clueless, but regarding the talk about the maternity pads how long usually do you need to wear them after? First time mum here and I didn’t even know this was a thing 😅
Don’t feel clueless. I remember when my SIL was pregnant with her eldest, before I had kids, she was talking about maternity towels. And I was all “why do you need special towels? Can you not use your normal bath towels?” And then she told me what she meant and my mind was blown. I had no idea you bled after birth, if you’ve had no reason to look in to that, why would you?!

I have to wear them for about 8 weeks as I bleed on and off until then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am having the hardest time finding maternity pads. Last time I got Boots own and they did thick ones and thin ones and they were pretty good. Now they don’t seem to do them anymore? I went into store a few weeks ago and they had absolutely zero for sale. Looked online and they have some thick ones but no thin ones in stock although not the same ones I had last time. The supermarkets seem to only have thick ones. Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get both? Or order off Amazon etc but all the brands on there are unknown to me
I got Tesco ones, I used the thick ones for the first week and now on week two I’m onto the thinner ones. I also used the always discreet boutique knicker ones for the first day or so in hospital, they feel more secure than a pad when the bleeding is really heavy

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That is ridiculous 🤣 influencers would do anything for content though. She’s gonna realise in the hospital that is so OTT!

Don’t feel clueless. I remember when my SIL was pregnant with her eldest, before I had kids, she was talking about maternity towels. And I was all “why do you need special towels? Can you not use your normal bath towels?” And then she told me what she meant and my mind was blown. I had no idea you bled after birth, if you’ve had no reason to look in to that, why would you?!

I have to wear them for about 8 weeks as I bleed on and off until then
Wow I also really didn’t know that you can bleed for so long after birth. Gosh I have so much to learn 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Feeling really clueless, but regarding the talk about the maternity pads how long usually do you need to wear them after? First time mum here and I didn’t even know this was a thing 😅
Thank you for asking these questions because I’m a first time mom and had no idea either 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just bought the lil-lets maternity pads from Sainsbury’s! They were on offer for about £1.50 or you can get a few packs on Amazon :)

it’s all whole new world of products isn’t it 🤣

Am I the only person not taking a towel as in to shower with? I used hospital one last time and will again. I'm trying to pack minimal amounts... I took far to much last time and it was hard to make space around the bed etc!

Am I the only person not taking a towel as in to shower with? I used hospital one last time and will again. I'm trying to pack minimal amounts... I took far to much last time and it was hard to make space around the bed etc!
My hospital didn't provide towels, they specified you had to take your own. I mean I'm sure would give you one if you forgot but they asked you to bring one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow I also really didn’t know that you can bleed for so long after birth. Gosh I have so much to learn 😂🙈
I think I do more than most, a lot of people are finished after 3/4 weeks. I have super heavy periods too so not sure if it’s all connected?

I took a towel because my hospital didn't provide them but I've also never showered there.
They did have a special bath though that I went in. So was glad I took it

Whats she packing in bum stuff? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.