Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab! Thank you! I’ll have a look online.

do any of you guys use a changing station? We had a costatto one before which we loved, but we just don’t have the room for it this time round. I considered getting one of those that you put on top of the crib, but it seems a bit daft when I can just use a mat on the floor…?

We need
- next to me/lullago
- bounce-a-roo thingy/swing
- mattress for main crib
- buggy (I’m getting the same as I did before, it’s £170 from amazon)

& that’s about it. I’d like a sleepyhead as it worked wonders last time but I know it’s a controversial option! We got some baby grows, but I’m convinced I’d stashed loads from last time. I just need to find them 👀
Oh which pram is it you've had, if you're buying it again it must be good and at that price I just have to ask!

Reactions: 2

do any of you guys use a changing station? We had a costatto one before which we loved, but we just don’t have the room for it this time round. I considered getting one of those that you put on top of the crib, but it seems a bit daft when I can just use a mat on the floor…?

We need
- next to me/lullago
- mattress for main crib

& that’s about it. I’d like a sleepyhead as it worked wonders last time but I know it’s a controversial option! We got some baby grows, but I’m convinced I’d stashed loads from last time. I just need to find them 👀
I just bought my cot mattress for £30 on amazon 😊

We need
- next to me/lullago
- mattress for main crib

I think other than a steriliser I have bought everything like I had nothing until 30 weeks now I have loads of stuff. The only thing is how many baby grows do you need like realistically and vests this is what I am struggling with x

Oh which pram is it you've had, if you're buying it again it must be good and at that price I just have to ask!
it’s this bad boy!

Kinderkraft Moov

and here’s the full set with car seat etc

Full set!

it’s a fantastic pram IMO, I know it’s not the prettiest but it worked really well for us and our needs. I’m waiting for Amazon to have it in black. We had to throw the old one away when we did a house move, but I am always recommending it to everyone!

Reactions: 1
My friend raves about the IKEA high chair and you can get loads of cool accessories for it x

Reactions: 3
I think other than a steriliser I have bought everything like I had nothing until 30 weeks now I have loads of stuff. The only thing is how many baby grows do you need like realistically and vests this is what I am struggling with x
Littlepotato was born in the summer so he lived in babygrows. We ended up with loads as he kept being sick. IMO there’s no such thing as too many! For NewPotato I’ve bought 7 white short sleeves, 7 long sleeved and then a pack of 10 in pink/peach.

Reactions: 2
it’s this bad boy!

Kinderkraft Moov

and here’s the full set with car seat etc

Full set!

it’s a fantastic pram IMO, I know it’s not the prettiest but it worked really well for us and our needs. I’m waiting for Amazon to have it in black. We had to throw the old one away when we did a house move, but I am always recommending it to everyone!
Thank you, I quite like the navy , definitely a great price too!

Just did that thing where you overthink something and freak yourself out.

There’s a fully grown baby in my tummy and he’s just living in there and soon he’ll exist on the outside but right now he just fits in my tummy and comes everywhere with me?? Seems fake but ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just did that thing where you overthink something and freak yourself out.

There’s a fully grown baby in my tummy and he’s just living in there and soon he’ll exist on the outside but right now he just fits in my tummy and comes everywhere with me?? Seems fake but ok.
Hahahaha I did that the other day and then I went down a hole where I was like oooo I have two heartbeats inside me, and two sets of lungs, and two stomachs…and…a penis?!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cot mattress - Asda! I got my toddlers cot and mattress from there, and I’m sure it’s washable

My mum is obsessed with ordering baby stuff from pat pat 😂
It’s the same stuff that is on shein..
I’m tempted to buy a little Xmas dress for her 🤣🤣

Hahahaha I did that the other day and then I went down a hole where I was like oooo I have two heartbeats inside me, and two sets of lungs, and two stomachs…and…a penis?!? 🤣
Hahahaha both these posts made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha this reminds me of when I had my whooping cough jab. The nurse was like ‘do you know what you’re having?’ and I said a boy and she said ‘oooh there’s a willy in there!’ I was like how has your mind gone straight there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys are all so organised! I’m 20 weeks today and I have a box of clothes and that’s it 😂
Ya I had nothing at 20 weeks. 6 weeks later I have practically a wardrobe full of clothes, a nursery set, food prep machine and steriliser 🤦‍♀️ It happens overnight 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
You guys are all so organised! I’m 20 weeks today and I have a box of clothes and that’s it 😂
we must be super close as I’m 20w on thursday 💖

all I’ve got is two outfits 😂 I mean we do have a huge amount from my son but I’ve bought nothing this time yet. We’ll need a prep machine, steriliser and all that stuff. We do have a snuzpod but I think we’d like a sleepyhead again and we need to sort the cot out/get a single bed for my son. I’m hoping after my scan this week ill relax a little!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.