Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good girls on Netflix is good, I ended up bingeing that. Proper girl power 😂

Reactions: 3
Currently binging Friends for the first time in donkeys.

Was it Claire Foy who played the younger queen? I much preferred that queenie!

please tell me what you have been reading, I use to be such a bookworm and I’ve stopped since covid
I've found it so hard to read since COVID too, glad you said the same. I’ve just read Richard osman's book which was good, and the new Paige Toon and Sophie Kinsella books as well. I also read a Liane Moriarty book for the first time, and while I didn’t love it I would definitely give another one of hers a go. And I have 3 Katie Morton's I bought but haven’t had the energy/headspace for lately.

Good girls on Netflix is good, I ended up bingeing that. Proper girl power 😂
if I could look like one woman, it would be Christina Hendricks.

speaking of her, binge mad men! It’s absolutely fantastic.

Currently binging Friends for the first time in donkeys.

I've found it so hard to read since COVID too, glad you said the same. I’ve just read Richard osman's book which was good, and the new Paige Toon and Sophie Kinsella books as well. I also read a Liane Moriarty book for the first time, and while I didn’t love it I would definitely give another one of hers a go. And I have 3 Katie Morton's I bought but haven’t had the energy/headspace for lately.
I just can’t do it anymore, which makes me sad. I might try Richard Osman, I’ve heard good things about the book!

Reactions: 2
Wish I had the attention span to read books, I've just about got to the halfway mark of my purple pregnancy book 😂

Also can't wait for season two of Caleb's farm Clarksons farm. Was forced to watch it and then was hooked after 30mins lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if I could look like one woman, it would be Christina Hendricks.

speaking of her, binge mad men! It’s absolutely fantastic.

I just can’t do it anymore, which makes me sad. I might try Richard Osman, I’ve heard good things about the book!
Oh she’s fabulous! Oh thank you, I’ll be on it tomorrow, I’ve been running out of things to watch 😅

I’m still off work due to furlough and working in the travel industry so I’ll be off work for the duration of the pregnancy 🥴 are you ladies binge watching anything interesting atm?
Morherland - iplayer/netflix
The act - starzplay subscription via Amazon (worth £1.99!)
Working moms - netflix
Good girls - Netflix
Ozark - netflix
King Gary - iplayer
Sneaky Pete - Amazon
My friend said on ‘babies’ Netflix was good

My husband was watching that last night. Surprised I didn’t dream of bloody sheep 😂
Mr tango has watched it 3 times now. He loves clarkson. Said he’d faint if he ever met him 🙄 I can quote you parts of the show.. but I did love it (the first two times!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
It only tends to be 12 week and 20 week scans. Some trust now do the around 36 weeks, but that's it.
The midwives never do scans though unless you're in the US where its all don't at one place 😊
Just off the back of this.... The midwives in my trust had little hand held scanners for the 3rd trimester appointments, a brand new thing they were trailing, just the size of an iphone screen. Very grainy, not clear enough for gender I doubt, but that's how they discovered baby was breech around 34 weeks. She'd just felt baby and thought she was head down too so lucky really. Don't know if other trusts have them too.

• Wow
I’ve been too sick to watch tv so far so binge reading instead?!
What kind of books do you like?

I'm all for a bit of chic lit. I like to read a good bit of mush 😂

Just off the back of this.... The midwives in my trust had little hand held scanners for the 3rd trimester appointments, a brand new thing they were trailing, just the size of an iphone screen. Very grainy, not clear enough for gender I doubt, but that's how they discovered baby was breech around 34 weeks. She'd just felt baby and thought she was head down too so lucky really. Don't know if other trusts have them too.
Oooh interesting! I've never heard of this!

Reactions: 1
Wide awake club again. Been up since 3 when I had an ice craving. I keep yawning but I just toss and turn. So frustrating. 😫

Mr Orbit woke me up at 4am coming in from work and baby orbit decided it was the right time for a dance party. Not felt any proper kicks yet, but some definite rolling/wiggling around… 45 mins later shes clearly given up but now I’m wide awake :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
please tell me what you have been reading, I use to be such a bookworm and I’ve stopped since covid

What kind of books do you like?

I'm all for a bit of chic lit. I like to read a good bit of mush 😂
Well in the beginning when I was too vomitty to function, I just reread old favourites as it required less concentration than anything new. I’m 16 weeks now, feeling better so have actually embarked on something less familiar. Currently reading through Lucinda Riley’s seven sisters series and enjoying that.

I’ll read anything really though - only things I don’t like are things where you really have to suspend all disbelief in order to follow the sci-fi.

Love life on Netflix is an easy watch, the Outterbanks is kind of like the goonies and workin moms is good American horror story is strange but I like it too.

Yesterday the whole front of my tooth fell off so ladies make sure you are using your free dental care because now when I smile I have nice white teeth then half of one staring at me and I’m going to a wedding on Friday. Good job I can get to the dentist before then, that will teach me with all the fizzy drinks! This tooth cost me 800 quid last year as well for a root canal 🦷 so doubly sad 😞 x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Love life on Netflix is an easy watch, the Outterbanks is kind of like the goonies and workin moms is good American horror story is strange but I like it too.

Yesterday the whole front of my tooth fell off so ladies make sure you are using your free dental care because now when I smile I have nice white teeth then half of one staring at me and I’m going to a wedding on Friday. Good job I can get to the dentist before then, that will teach me with all the fizzy drinks! This tooth cost me 800 quid last year as well for a root canal 🦷 so doubly sad 😞 x
Oh no! That’s good you can get it sorted quickly. I’ve been trying to get a dentist appointment since I got my exemption. I’m on 6 different waiting lists where I live for an nhs dentist 😪.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sex life on Netflix was amazing too

who was asking about VBAC the other day? RachlMansfield on Instagram speaks about it quite a lot if you want a look at her stories. She said she found the c section recovery easier 🙈

• Heart

ouch! That sounds bad!!! I had a dentist appointment a few weeks ago, but the dental room downstairs was closed, and I would have had to go up 2 sets of stairs to get to my dentist. I couldn’t do it in the air cast so I got sent home until the end of the month 🙄

Anyways morning lads, I’m decluttering everything in the living room because I’ve decided that I’m going to paint it all. Of course, a totally logical thing to do at 0730.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.