Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cute! Sounds like you've got a good stash. Do you have as many vests as you have baby grows? Tbh I could never be arsed with the outfits when they were teeny tiny as it was such a faff and mine lived in a vest and baby grow, I just put a fresh set on in the morning and then another one for bed as PJs.
But with my first I did buy loooads of outfits, it's a right of passage when you have your first. ❤
Ooops I've got bloody loads of outfits. I'm too embarrassed to upload a photo but his wardrobe is ram packed with clothes up to 3 months. I realised I had gone way over-board when I started to hang it up and could only hang up about a third of it. 🙈 Note to self (and anyone else obsessed with shopping): hang as you buy!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So cute! Sounds like you've got a good stash. Do you have as many vests as you have baby grows? Tbh I could never be arsed with the outfits when they were teeny tiny as it was such a faff and mine lived in a vest and baby grow, I just put a fresh set on in the morning and then another one for bed as PJs.
But with my first I did buy loooads of outfits, it's a right of passage when you have your first. ❤
I’ve got 10 white vests 5 pink mixed colours and 5 blue mixed colours I could probably do with getting some more white ones might nip to m and s! my finance also bought a designer baby grow for her for my birthday which I am going to make her wear about 83838494 times because it was a small fortune. 6 sets of scratch mits a few little hats and 9 pairs of socks. This is what my step mother in law made for me it’s so cute! Also everyone make sure you join the parents club at Boots you get more points I joined it to get bits for the hospital bag nappies and milk etc x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is the first couple of energy days ive had in what feels like months! Ive nearly done it all bar the actual baby clothes washing, but its all been separated ready for tomorrow. Bit concerned as baby is still quiet again today. She has movef but not much. Going to have a diet coke and crack on with making a curry for dinner.
Hopefully shes just having a good rest and shes turned around and having a kick inside but ring your triage if you're worried. You've inspired me to wash clothes🙈
This might be a weird question but for those of us due Nov/Dec do we need to purchase little coats for them for the first month or so? Lol. I did some shopping at the weekend and got lots of sleepsuits and vests, a couple of knitted or fleecy baby grows and two cardigans for him. I’m not sure if he needs a coat that young or if I’m over thinking it?

Edit: Not sure I’m mature enough for all this, he has a reindeer and a dinosaur onesie before I’ve even considered a coat 🤣
I had my son in December and he had a little pram suit, but just be aware coats aren't to be warn in car seats x

This might be a weird question but for those of us due Nov/Dec do we need to purchase little coats for them for the first month or so? Lol. I did some shopping at the weekend and got lots of sleepsuits and vests, a couple of knitted or fleecy baby grows and two cardigans for him. I’m not sure if he needs a coat that young or if I’m over thinking it?

Edit: Not sure I’m mature enough for all this, he has a reindeer and a dinosaur onesie before I’ve even considered a coat 🤣
Cardigans or a thicker all in one, although I do find once you put a cardi and blanket on, they are quite cosy. Especially if they are in the lie down bit in the buggy with the buggy cover on
I don’t normally buy a coat until they’re about 6-9 months when they’re sitting up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haha mine has a penguin onesie, too cute to resist. Have you looked at snowsuits? Like a full body coat for when you’re out in the cold or in the pram. Not to be worn in the car as too hot but for outside it’s perfect for when they’re small I think.
I LOVE the snowsuits they are SO cute. They just look like little puffy dolls. Especially in light pink or blue

• Heart
Ooops I've got bloody loads of outfits. I'm too embarrassed to upload a photo but his wardrobe is ram packed with clothes up to 3 months. I realised I had gone way over-board when I started to hang it up and could only hang up about a third of it. 🙈 Note to self (and anyone else obsessed with shopping): hang as you buy!!!!!!!
Ohh don’t worry I have WAYYY too much as well. I feel like you just have to with your first. I could easily go out and buy way more as well. It’s so hard not to when it’s all so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As this is my 4th and last baby 👀 they are going to live in sleepsuits until about 6 months. I had loads of outfits for my 1st, that she didn’t wear, loads for my 2nd that still had the tags on when i got it all out for my youngest. My current youngest lived in sleepsuits. I will probably change my mind if baby is a girl as I will dress her in dresses 😂 my eldest came home from hospital in a dress 😂

Ohh don’t worry I have WAYYY too much as well. I feel like you just have to with your first. I could easily go out and buy way more as well. It’s so hard not to when it’s all so cute.
Oh thank goodness I'm glad I'm not alone! I've got 3 more deliveries to arrive, which I will promptly wash, fold away and hide the packaging of? I can't stop myself! I'm just thinking it can all be reworn by the next baby, if there is one. I've got quite a bit of blue but it could still be worn by a girl! X

Reactions: 1
It's time for a new thread, I am going to try and make one. I've never done it before so it could go terribly wrong... Time will tell!

Oh thank goodness I'm glad I'm not alone! I've got 3 more deliveries to arrive, which I will promptly wash, fold away and hide the packaging of? I can't stop myself! I'm just thinking it can all be reworn by the next baby, if there is one. I've got quite a bit of blue but it could still be worn by a girl! X
Yeah I’ve got more on the way too hahaha. When I’m having a bad day I go on Depop and buy more stuff. It’s terrible but I don’t even care. He can be a bougie baby and change a few times a day. tit as much as you want, my son. Oh yeah I keep telling myself it’s all for baby number 2 as well but will we resist buying more if it is a girl? The answer is no.

Reactions: 5
I’m 34 weeks and found out last week the baby was transverse (had moved from being head down at 32 week scan). Just been to the midwife and baby is now in the oblique position. Has anyone else had this and had the baby move back by 36 weeks? They don’t seem too concerned at the moment as there’s still time for her to move back, but wondering how much movement you’ve seen in your baby’s at 34-36 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.