Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did that thing where you overthink something and freak yourself out.

There’s a fully grown baby in my tummy and he’s just living in there and soon he’ll exist on the outside but right now he just fits in my tummy and comes everywhere with me?? Seems fake but ok.
This is me too it’s like a screen saver and I’m like wtf this is really happening like wow we made a baby! X

You guys are all so organised! I’m 20 weeks today and I have a box of clothes and that’s it 😂
I didn’t start with clothes or anything until 30 weeks you have ages x

It’s the same stuff that is on shein..
I’m tempted to buy a little Xmas dress for her 🤣🤣
You’ve just sent me down a Shein hole!

This looks so good for £23?! Oh and you also just made me order a baby dinosaur outfit on there, I can’t be trusted on this app 🤣

Multifunctional Large Capacity Backpack
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
we must be super close as I’m 20w on thursday 💖

all I’ve got is two outfits 😂 I mean we do have a huge amount from my son but I’ve bought nothing this time yet. We’ll need a prep machine, steriliser and all that stuff. We do have a snuzpod but I think we’d like a sleepyhead again and we need to sort the cot out/get a single bed for my son. I’m hoping after my scan this week ill relax a little!
Oh wow 20 weeks have gone so quickly! I’m 24 on Friday I can’t believe it

• Heart
You’ve just sent me down a Shein hole!

This looks so good for £23?! Oh and you also just made me order a baby dinosaur outfit on there, I can’t be trusted on this app 🤣

Multifunctional Large Capacity Backpack
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!
OK that is so cool hahaha I’m tempted to get one 😅 my second baby was born just before lockdown in March 2020 so I never really took her anywhere or even used a changing bag so I feel like I’ve forgot so much of the stuff you need when going out anywhere!

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha I did that the other day and then I went down a hole where I was like oooo I have two heartbeats inside me, and two sets of lungs, and two stomachs…and…a penis?!? 🤣
When you read the updates of how big they'll be and you think oh...1 grapefruit split in 2 and then you're like NO THERES TWO bleeping GRAPEFRUITS IN THERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you read the updates of how big they'll be and you think oh...1 grapefruit split in 2 and then you're like NO THERES TWO bleeping GRAPEFRUITS IN THERE.
Mind blowing isn't it. Wait till it's TWO butternut squashes 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mind blowing isn't it. Wait till it's TWO butternut squashes 🤣
The watermelon is what concerns me 🤢 I loved the bump pics some girls sent in the other day but I was like..duck I look like that already and I'm only 18 weeks 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The watermelon is what concerns me 🤢 I loved the bump pics some girls sent in the other day but I was like..duck I look like that already and I'm only 18 weeks 😳
Yep I can confirm I'm 29 weeks and it looks like I've 6 watermelons in my stomach. You have my sympathies for what's to come 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You ladies carrying twins are heroes! My 30 week guy is wearing me out recently 🥴😂 can’t even imagine two of the buggers 😂

must be something in the air as I have *shock horror * done some sorting in the spare room! Still loads to do but I did something!! 🤣

Reactions: 8
I kinda look like I haven’t pooed for a month at 6 and a half months 🥴 it’s sprouting in size as the weeks fly by! Bye bye jeans and hello dresses and elasticated waists 🥴

Reactions: 2
We just got a cot mattress from Amazon for about £30 a ‘Mother Nature’ one. Only had it a week or two but seems great. I know it’s bad but I’d rather go cheaper and replace.

Re buying, Black Friday, Amazon and Buggy manufacturers had really excellent deals last year for anyone due after Dec.
Don’t forget stuff like the high chair, toiletries, toys, monitor etc you mightn’t need for a good few months after baby is here.

I was OBSESSED with organising everything I needed and finding the best price etc and having it all ready in my Amazon basket/next day delivery suppliers so I could click go just before she arrived/as I needed (didn’t want things to sit in boxes only to be too late to return/waste warranty if anything was wrong when it came to using them.) And all those things I obsessed over I’ve actually bought maybe 10% of it.

re:baby grows & vests - we were given lots so had tons but I think 10 would have been more than adequate for the early stages. It got stressful having so many clothes to have to wash and put away and store before/after they fit. I’d recommend zips or buttons that go down both legs. Buttons that go down the front of one leg I find awkward and any baby grow that doesn’t open down the front (so has to go over the head or be pulled up) never got used more than once.

• Heart
I kinda look like I haven’t pooed for a month at 6 and a half months 🥴 it’s sprouting in size as the weeks fly by! Bye bye jeans and hello dresses and elasticated waists 🥴
I feel like I haven't bloody pooed for a month 😂 i bought a pair of maternity tights the other day because I have absolutely no idea how I will get anything past a bump. I mean...people do it, but HOW?!

I feel like I haven't bloody pooed for a month 😂 i bought a pair of maternity tights the other day because I have absolutely no idea how I will get anything past a bump. I mean...people do it, but HOW?!
I hear ya! Everything pair of pants/skirts I own are either a 10 or a 12 and they no longer go past my thighs/arse 🥴 I’m just absolutely living in dresses which is a pain because that means I have to go through the efforts of shaving my legs and putting some tan on 😭

Yep even my maternity leggings are tight on me now. I keep getting the “oh must not be long comments” from people. I’m like ermmm there’s a 3 months left 😅😅😅

• Haha
Yep even my maternity leggings are tight on me now. I keep getting the “oh must not be long comments” from people. I’m like ermmm there’s a 3 months left 😅😅😅
Nothing worse than the “not long now” comments 😭🥴

I’m due in 2 days and the not long comments are annoying me too 🤣 I know it’s not long and it’s baby no2 so I know what’s to come, just leave me be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Woah slow down! Even reading that's made me tired! 😂 Enjoy, please share your energy with the rest of us!
This is the first couple of energy days ive had in what feels like months! Ive nearly done it all bar the actual baby clothes washing, but its all been separated ready for tomorrow. Bit concerned as baby is still quiet again today. She has movef but not much. Going to have a diet coke and crack on with making a curry for dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.