• 2nd

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • 3rd

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • Baby is already here!

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread! X

ETA… I can’t think of anything witty to say and you’re lucky I managed to create one properly 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Neo2021 just in regards to the bump pics, it's nice to see the transition cus it's hard to remember or even believe that you're getting bigger.
I only started at 9 weeks because of 3 previous losses but I regret not doing it from the beginning now as I honestly have no idea what I looked like lol

Reactions: 1
@Neo2021 just in regards to the bump pics, it's nice to see the transition cus it's hard to remember or even believe that you're getting bigger.
I only started at 9 weeks because of 3 previous losses but I regret not doing it from the beginning now as I honestly have no idea what I looked like lol
I’ll start tomorrow! Is it literally just taking a side on photo in a mirror? x

I'm usually very good with dates/birthdays, but I forgot my partner's birthday eventhough we talked about it on multiple occasions on the days leading up to it 😅 I felt so bad! I only remembered because my mom and I were chatting on WhatsApp and she said "tell him happy birthday!". Luckily that was in the morning, but still 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know if I’ve done something clever or downright sad… I’ve bought family birthday cards up to October (due end of aug/sept) and I’m going to write them with addresses on envelopes so all my partner has to do is post them! Will write sign baby’s name on them too & shove a few scratchcards in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll start tomorrow! Is it literally just taking a side on photo in a mirror? x
Yes do! Or start on the day you level up a week lol
Yep that's all. I did it belly out but I wish I had both that and with clothes on cus like I say, I look like I've just had a hefty dinner haha. The difference in 8 weeks is crazy though!

Reactions: 2
I am absolutely shattered today, this weekend definitely took it out of me. I did a 2 and a half hour drive on both Saturday and Sunday and when I got home last night my feet were so swollen I was a bit concerned. I had reflexology this morning which helped, but they still feel a bit puffy.

Anyway basically the reason for my moaning is because I want to know if I can be considered heavily pregnant now that I'm 34 weeks... Because I'm feeling it, especially in the heat and with my swollen trotters! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am absolutely shattered today, this weekend definitely took it out of me. I did a 2 and a half hour drive on both Saturday and Sunday and when I got home last night my feet were so swollen I was a bit concerned. I had reflexology this morning which helped, but they still feel a bit puffy.

Anyway basically the reason for my moaning is because I want to know if I can be considered heavily pregnant now that I'm 34 weeks... Because I'm feeling it, especially in the heat and with my swollen trotters! 🤣
Yes absolutely!!! I’m 34 weeks and would have said that from weeks ago. I have a huge bump though!? 😂

my feet have also been swelling for weeks, lots of water and elevate them when you can. When’s your due date?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t know if I’ve done something clever or downright sad… I’ve bought family birthday cards up to October (due end of aug/sept) and I’m going to write them with addresses on envelopes so all my partner has to do is post them! Will write sign baby’s name on them too & shove a few scratchcards in 😆
This is actually the level I aspire to be at. I’m going to try and #BeMoreTango in the future 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have really individual, spread out friends and had a baby shower?? I wasn't fussed about having one but now I do fancy it! But none of my friends really know eachother, like I have individual, unrelated friends who have never met, rather than a close group, so I feel like it'd be awkward to just gather everyone together 😬 or am I just way overthinking this?! 🙄😅

Reactions: 5
Talking about bump pics - I was laughing with my partner this morning at the difference between my 18 week and current 30 week pic. At 18 weeks I felt like I had a full on bump, was getting really big…. Looking at it now I look like I’d just eaten a decent meal 😂 Now I DEFO have a big bump! Agree with others that it’s nice to look back through them though, I use the “what to expect” app which has a photo journal bit to put a pic each week.

Does anyone have really individual, spread out friends and had a baby shower?? I wasn't fussed about having one but now I do fancy it! But none of my friends really know eachother, like I have individual, unrelated friends who have never met, rather than a close group, so I feel like it'd be awkward to just gather everyone together 😬 or am I just way overthinking this?! 🙄😅
My baby shower is going to be quite small and most people know eachother, but my best friends was like you’re saying - she has lots of friends but all separate. It was still really nice though, she kept it quite casual (no games or anything like that) and everyone just chatted and there was no awkwardness or anything. Plus baby showers are generally only a few hours anyway!

Reactions: 3
Talking about bump pics - I was laughing with my partner this morning at the difference between my 18 week and current 30 week pic. At 18 weeks I felt like I had a full on bump, was getting really big…. Looking at it now I look like I’d just eaten a decent meal 😂 Now I DEFO have a big bump! Agree with others that it’s nice to look back through them though, I use the “what to expect” app which has a photo journal bit to put a pic each week.
So funny you say this I’ve just taken one for 18w and I’ve been thinking GOD I FEEL HUGE all evening and I just looked at the picture like - deffo hardly a bump and mostly a large meal kinda vibes 😂

I do agree it’s so lovely to look back on and you can see the week you really start to ‘pop!’

You could have lot of little ones? I’m like this but can’t decide if I want one or wait and have a big christening when I’m not pregnant and grumpy anymore 😂

Yes absolutely!!! I’m 34 weeks and would have said that from weeks ago. I have a huge bump though!? 😂

my feet have also been swelling for weeks, lots of water and elevate them when you can. When’s your due date?
Ok good, because I am feeling it now tbh! I'm due on 5th Sept. And I too feel like my bump has gotten massive over the last couple of weeks. I groan getting off the sofa, bending down, rolling over in bed etc. 😂 So glamourous!

Reactions: 4
So funny you say this I’ve just taken one for 18w and I’ve been thinking GOD I FEEL HUGE all evening and I just looked at the picture like - deffo hardly a bump and mostly a large meal kinda vibes 😂

I do agree it’s so lovely to look back on and you can see the week you really start to ‘pop!’
It’s crazy how you feel huge though and sometimes it just doesn’t translate to the photo 😂

• Haha
@GamerLlama87 tried to add this onto my reply but everything moved to quick 😂

Tbh though I don’t think people will mind if they don’t know each other because it will all be about you and the baby! Have you got a friend or sister who could organise so you don’t need to stress?

In regards to bump photos this is going to sound so extra haha but I saw a tik tok tip that actually worked so well. Stand in an open window in the day so the light is shining through and get someone to take a picture of you from your side in black and white (the noir setting on iPhone works well), then increase the exposure and contrast to about 40 each. The picture comes out so nice and silhouettey and you don’t have to worry about your make up! 🤣👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok good, because I am feeling it now tbh! I'm due on 5th Sept. And I too feel like my bump has gotten massive over the last couple of weeks. I groan getting off the sofa, bending down, rolling over in bed etc. 😂 So glamourous!
Aww your due date is my birthday 🥰
Im 32 weeks today and can totally relate, I’m at the groaning stage too 😂

In regards to bump photos this is going to sound so extra haha but I saw a tik tok tip that actually worked so well. Stand in an open window in the day so the light is shining through and get someone to take a picture of you from your side in black and white (the noir setting on iPhone works well), then increase the exposure and contrast to about 40 each. The picture comes out so nice and silhouettey and you don’t have to worry about your make up! 🤣👌🏽
I’ve just saved this to try 🙌🏼

• Heart
Oh this sounds amazing… except my garden is full of slides, paddling pools and those red and yellow cosy coupe cars that every toddler since time began has owned. So would I have to tidy up the garden first before this would look nice?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.