Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have listed their property for sale, if someone really wants to see their address it takes seconds to Google, that or up until recently Jess was dense enough to post it on her linktree. If you work in any industry that is security conscious, surely you have the aptitude to think sharing personal details online is perhaps not the most sensible idea.

They are both serial attention seekers, desperate for people to blow smoke up their arses and shower them in complements, fill their baskets with gifts and donations. That is what they’re doing now, on and off and on and off social media, if you don’t like the scrutiny and heat ladies, then perhaps it’s prudent to stop parading your life online for all to see and go back to living privately.
You’ve summed them up perfectly.

Reactions: 2
Yis but her address is all over the Internet so if you want to pop round for a brew or to buy a hat you're in luck 😉😉🤣🤣
That made me really laugh!

The problem with those two is that they (especially St Jess), made it apparent where they lived. Jess stupidly put her address for all to see because she was promoting her businesses and now, like the great social manipulators they are, they’re playing the victim and blaming “trolls” for their plight. Bollocks ladies! You opened your own Pandora’s box when you chose to take the money, gifts and business opportunities that splashing your life (albeit a carefully curated one) on social media gave you. You provided your address, you gave plenty of clues as to your location and you told the world you were selling. When you dance with the devil expect the worst. Don’t blame “tittle tattle” for putting your family at risk. You did that all by yourselves. Well done ladies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you want your address private then don’t use your TikTok to promote your clinic business or so you can accept gifts!! It’s your own faults that your address was visible, nobody else’s! So don’t say that people are putting your kids in danger when it was all your own doings!! Can never take any responsibility for your own actions! Always have to pass the buck over!!

Reactions: 11
But did she pass the bleep test....I'm invested 🤔
That bloody bleep test! She shouldn’t really have even told us about it because it’s in connection with a job that she should be confidential about. Buy hey, when you’ve got overpriced acrylic hats to flog, a clinic to promote, gifts and cash donations to rake in and free drinks to beg for you and your pals, who the hell thinks about privacy? You only think about privacy when you can blame someone else (“trolls”) for breaching it, even though you had it blazoned online. Tut tut.

Btw, whoever said Jess had a “craft” business and that they are hard work, well yes they would be if she crafted them. From what I see, she buys them cheap from a wholesaler and flogs them on to morons willing to pay inflated prices for a bit of mass-produced acrylic. She’s hardly sitting there with her knitting needles - and if she was, there’d have been a video!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Even without the linktree thing which I never bothered about- Jess was constantly mentioning the name of the village anyway.
100%. They were never ever careful about security. They filmed all the back garden and said multiple times how much they loved the fields at the back. It wouldn’t be difficult for anyone to work out if they were even remotely local. You have to be so careful online - I don’t even have a following and I wouldn’t dream of giving away details like that about my house on social media.

Reactions: 3
Jess‘s account has disappeared now on TicToc 🤷‍♀️ Plot thickens.

I’ve had a long day and I’m catching up, pardon my French but what the duck is going on, on this thread 😂
I’m nearly a week late to the party so don’t ask me 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jess‘s account has disappeared now on TicToc 🤷‍♀️ Plot thickens.

I’m nearly a week late to the party so don’t ask me 😩😂
yeah she posted on insta she was taking a long break from it 🙄

That bloody bleep test! She shouldn’t really have even told us about it because it’s in connection with a job that she should be confidential about. Buy hey, when you’ve got overpriced acrylic hats to flog, a clinic to promote, gifts and cash donations to rake in and free drinks to beg for you and your pals, who the hell thinks about privacy? You only think about privacy when you can blame someone else (“trolls”) for breaching it, even though you had it blazoned online. Tut tut.

Btw, whoever said Jess had a “craft” business and that they are hard work, well yes they would be if she crafted them. From what I see, she buys them cheap from a wholesaler and flogs them on to morons willing to pay inflated prices for a bit of mass-produced acrylic. She’s hardly sitting there with her knitting needles - and if she was, there’d have been a video!!
how much does she sell them for?

100%. They were never ever careful about security. They filmed all the back garden and said multiple times how much they loved the fields at the back. It wouldn’t be difficult for anyone to work out if they were even remotely local. You have to be so careful online - I don’t even have a following and I wouldn’t dream of giving away details like that about my house on social media.
anyone could go on street view aswell if they wanted & find the house of they were that bothered.

Who said Ali was sat on her arse all day? She has left you a post on Insta 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Jess had the address in her bio for the clinic for ages, and I've been on lives when people have mentioned it and were concerned, that's the only reason I knew it was there. It never got taken down until yesterday. They both knew about it.

Ali has definitely mentioned the village where they live fairly often on her tiktok and it was linked on her IG posts too, I did think that was a bit daft considering how small the place is.

how much does she sell them for?
I think they are £25

• Wow
has Jess took her TT account off, cant find anymore?
Yes. Plot thickens.

she probably would have had her job back by now had she not lost the plot on social media about them. They must have watched her content & lives were she just ran them into the ground. Maybe there is some truth in what she is saying but all companies have a social media policy now & they don’t take kindly to being slated all over it. She went about it all the wrong way.

and if i was Jess, i would be nowhere near tiktok in that line of work, eepecially now she is on the verge of being a PO!
Absolutely the airline will have been monitoring her social media. Huge school boy error to talk about your employer in any way shape or form.

The PO box stated the name of the village. That's how I found it, then recognised the house itself from their house tours. I'm hardly Julian Assange.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The village or town was on the PO Box. Not that it matters to me but a house for sale, that's been on film over the months, linked to town or village on rightmove will be easy to find.

Somebody telling porky lies again Ali. Your address was in Jess’s link tree for her clinic! So stop talking 💩💩 and both of you take responsibility for the tit show you have created!! Oh and maybe you could refund the thousands of people that donated too your go fund me? Oh wait you won’t do that will you!! I will give it you both, you played a good game!! You’re the sick fucker, taking advantage of people on the internet!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at the house up for sale and I don’t think it’s personally worth that much tbh, but hey what do I know I am just some ‘troll’ on the internet 😂😂
Tell you what, it's a cracking house heaps of space and potential.
As for what it's worth, the sale history on it is incredible imagine buying it for 60k in the 90s.

Tell you what, it's a cracking house heaps of space and potential.
As for what it's worth, the sale history on it is incredible imagine buying it for 60k in the 90s.
It’s never really felt like a home, when it’s been branded on TikTok looks empty most of the time. Lol.

Somebody telling porky lies again Ali. Your address was in Jess’s link tree for her clinic! So stop talking 💩💩 and both of you take responsibility for the tit show you have created!! Oh and maybe you could refund the thousands of people that donated too your go fund me? Oh wait you won’t do that will you!! I will give it you both, you played a good game!! You’re the sick fucker, taking advantage of people on the internet!
Jess had it in her bio for the clinic 😂 they clearly think we are all daft!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.