Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm that I have indeed established that Porkpie:
A) Is NOT Jess
B) Is probably irish
C) So was probably pushed whilst writing the incoherent reply
D) Hasn't commented on many tattle threads but seems to love this one
E) Is infact a stalker. (Possibly)

Kind Regards

Ms Marple 🙂

Pished not pushed 🙂🤣🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
A) Is NOT Jess
B) Is probably irish

Kind Regards

Ms Marple 🙂

Pished not pushed 🙂🤣🙄
I was concerned one of us sick duck stalker trolls had pushed Porkpie. Pushed them where? Down a well? Thank you for clarifying Della. I concur. Pished indeed.

A) Is NOT Jess
B) Is probably irish

Kind Regards

Ms Marple 🙂

Pished not pushed 🙂🤣🙄
Thank you for your deductions, I was only basing my evidence on the fact that Jess always comes across as semi-literate!! I’m no good at this internet malarkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who knows how to start a new thread? We're almost there. @CheCheKitty1 has the most votes so far with:
Jess and Ali, a sneaky pair, they blame the trolls yet overshare!

Reactions: 2
New thread!

Mod edit, too early for a new thread, wait for post 1000+

Thanks

What does that even mean?!
Yeah I was confused too 🤔
Thing is, as long as they (in particular Ali, because she's the worst for it) keep posting when they say they've took a break they will keep giving people here something to talk about.

Oh and even now thier town and postcode is listed on Jess’ website.
Don't want your address out there dont tell people your postcode. 🙄

Are people for real? Stalking? I am sure some people just come here too cause trouble. If you don’t like the thread or your opinion is ‘stalking’ maybe you could stop looking at this thread and go find one that you actually want to be involved in. It’s not difficult. People are so over dramatic 😂🙄

Reactions: 4
Found her!!!! Knew I would...
Ali's new instagram account.
Alison_Just_Alison
Isn't this from an account a few suspected was Alison or someone close to her? Not sure how you'd just stumble across Alison's new instagram account from the millions that exist. I think this is her idea of trying to entice people to request to follow her private account so that she/you can put real identities to the "trolls" you believe exist and then cause problems for them

Reactions: 3
Sorry error in that last post, not sure if its case sensitive
alison_just_alison
her new account.

Isn't this from an account a few suspected was Alison or someone close to her? Not sure how you'd just stumble across Alison's new instagram account from the millions that exist. I think this is her idea of trying to entice people to request to follow her private account so that she/you can put real identities to the "trolls" you believe exist and then cause problems for them
If you open your eyes and look instead of jumping to conclusions.... which by the way make you look silly.
Go look on her following list on her instagram account.
Not that hard to find!
IMG_4557.jpg

Edit: I've noticed Wishywosh23 your very quick to jump on people and make out they are Ali or her friends, but maybe just maybe your deflecting away from who is really one of Ali's friends. Mods maybe might want to take a look at your account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You can guarantee if Ali isn’t reading this thread, then that Emma will be here screenshotting comments and feeding them to Ali. As Emma likes to feel important, as Emma isn’t important and the only way she can feel important is 2 screen shot and tongue Ali’s ass 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon they've both been told to come off TT for different reasons. Ali due to whatever legal route she was going down with Virgin and Jess because of her move to her Prison Officer role. The gurner isn't even posting on the dogs TT account which was unproblematic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Jess and Ali show will trundle on with their little informers keeping them up to date with all the goss. This way, the pair of them can make their triumphant return to active internet duty! Or maybe, just maybe, they’ve realised that they’re both nearly 50, have responsibilities and commitments and that sharing your private life and details to the world isn’t such a good idea.

I reckon they've both been told to come off TT for different reasons. Ali due to whatever legal route she was going down with Virgin and Jess because of her move to her Prison Officer role. The gurner isn't even posting on the dogs TT account which was unproblematic.
Possibly, but I think it likely Ali left because she was clearly unhinged and couldn't take the least wee bit of criticism.
Jess had worked there a while and got away with posting videos so doubt it was due to her job, however with her upcoming promotion she might have been advised to reign it in eventually.
I think tit hit the fan at home, Ali was beconing very disliked and clearly there was tension in the family I imagine Ali isn't easy to live with, I also think is the type who isn't happy at Jess becoming more successful in life and work.

I couldn’t live with either of them tbh, they are both equally as annoying 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.